yummy mummies dating support group

Can't beat a girls night out. I'm planning a massive girls night out. Manchester to see the dreamboys and then lots if drinking and dancing to follow

Some of u who are Facebook friends will know, but I've officially taken Pete back. The old me wouldn't of cared how I felt but would of left him and hooked up with my brother in laws friend :S lol
But I do love him, so we shall see lol

I saw your update, the heart wants what the heart wants! I am happy for you and I hope he keeps his promise to seek further help. You deserve to be happy, loved and cherished along with your boys he seems a nice guy, besides relationships will have little hiccups here and there its just how you chose to handle those unfortunate things when they occur xx

Thanks :) apart from this crap, he treats me well and adores the boys and they love him. Zanes really opened up to having him in our lives, which was one of the reasons I decided to give things a go.
It's not like me, but I'm not angry about what he did and I don't really think about it...maybe losing Tom has made me realise life's too short for the little things to hurt u

Glad you guys sorted stuff out :) I actually had a date on Friday! It went really well n the guy had been messaging loads then randomly just havnt herd from him now so dunno if he changed his mind about me or what :/ sucks cos he was sooooo hot haha n he messaged me the next day saying about meeting up again n stuff so I dunno :/ I hate all this dating stuff lol so confusing

Well this was a surprise. Zane turned to Pete and aske if he was staying the week... Pete said ya what mate?
Zane then said this is ur home now if u want.
It appears my 4 yr old has asked my boyfriend to move in with us hahaha

Ha I no he just came round n watched a movie in the evening we we really flirty n everything n kissed. Then obviously he was messaging All day the next day n saying about meeting up again n stuff then yesterday I hardly herd from him n when he did messagei was like your quiet today n he said he was tired or whatever so I said oh you not in the mood for talking n he just messaged back saying not really tbh!

Im not gunna message him again but I thought that was kinda dickish! Hes the one that made a move ect so I dunno :/ ugh I dont get men lol I must have done something!

What a knob!
At least u got out there n took a step forward to moving on, I've come across my fair share of jackasses lol

Yeah I always attract dicks lol but yeah at least I did it :/

Speaking of dicks I havnt herd from LOs dad since he dropped that milk off its still really upsetting me I just wanna not give a shit about him or what hes doing :/

Yeah I always attract dicks lol but yeah at least I did it :/

Speaking of dicks I havnt herd from LOs dad since he dropped that milk off its still really upsetting me I just wanna not give a shit about him or what hes doing :/

Ur bound to still care, you thought u had a life planned out together.
You didn't know he was guna be a cold hearted waste of space

I think I might actually get to join this thread now. I met someone last night, so a bit early to say but still it's progress :)

Yay for getting out there and meeting someone, even if nothing came of it, it's all steps to getting out there and dating.
It's not as scary as it seems

Ladies, any luck with dating while pregnant? Me and FOB were never that stable to begin with, and now I'm pregnant he's done a runner :( there was someone I knew that I've always liked and he likes me too, but he told me he can't be with me because I'm pregnant. So I cut him off, lol.

Is there no hope? Am I going to be lonely my whole pregnancy? I just feel like I'm not going to meet a man who is man enough to take on a baby that isn't theirs. I just wish I had a man I loved to share this miracle with :(

While I wa pregnant men were the last thing on my mind, I wasn't interested in dating till my youngest was a year old.
But I do know a woman who met her now husband while she was pregnant.
And my now oh loves my boys, so there are men out there who will accept ur children/child because you are worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->