ZESTICA spray or internal lubricant?!

djh

Reaction score
Hi ladies

we have been ttc for 5 months and no luck, so decided to try pre-seed...only I can not find it where I live.I have come across zestica, but am not sure which one to buy.

The pharmacist said there is a spray and then the internal lube. what i don't get is how does the spray that you apply on the outside help with the sperms journey on the inside? if your just spraying it on your outside, i just cant see how it actually helps on the inside to get them where you want them to be...wouldn't the internal applicators do a better job?

I understand that the spray is for people who have troubles with dryness and getting in, and that the internal is for people that have troubles with dryness inside, but to me couldnt you just put a tiny bit of the applicator on the outside to help with dryness and then use the rest of the applicator inside and then you would be covering both bases and the lubricant would be up in you to help the sperm get there?

any advice on which one to buy ( i dont want to spend a fortune! so dont want to buy both!)

has anyone used this and become pregnant really quick?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->