£100 Mothercare Vouchers

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Ok Maya got given £100 Mothercare vouchers yesterday & i'm stuck as to what to get with them

I don't want to get aload of toys as she'll be getting heaps for Xmas. She has millions of outfits so clothes isn't an option. She's got a playmat & bouncy chair already

So what to get?? Any ideas would be fab

I want to ideally get her something that will last a while & she'll get good use of :)

jumparoo!....ok, she's a bit small..

Bigger car seat?...

close baby carrier?...

if i were you i'd save them until you need something. there's bound to be something pop up

Has she already got her cot and high chair? Or keep it for later and get her a wee lightweight buggy when she grows out of her pram.

Im getting her the Jumparoo for Xmas

Shes got her cot & a close baby carrier

I thought about getting her light stroller now or high chair but id prefer to get them nearer to the time

I know it sounds silly but I want to spend the vouchers now lol. Im impatient & love to shop :)

wat about a bumboo chair evry1 sayin how good they are xx

Get a highchair, youll need one in a few months and some can be used from birth :D

im defo gettin one lol....besides looking cool they look like good support for baby lol all i need now is the baby lol xx

I most prob will get one just coz the pink one looks cute lol

Any of you know if the voucher can be used online or just in store?

yer u shud be able to use it online it shud ask u for a certain number on the voucher when u get to checkout xx

I would probably get a high chair, or the next car seat up. Alot of high chairs can be used from birth because they recline.
It's up to you though, I would just look around.. you may see something cute that you like!

get a highchair, or a babygate for the stairs/kitchen, or a bumbo seat, or some weaning spoons/bowls, or maybe a nice baby record book for all your memorys?

i could think of loads of things to buy!

*jealous now* :rofl:

What about books??? You can never have enough books.

Stuff for when she's weaning like spoons, bowls etc
winter hats and coat, tights
baby keepsake books etc
parenting books which may (or may not:rofl:) be of interest to you
cosytoes for the buggy
new changing bag for you:blush:
Feeding bras for you if you're breastfeeding
I Love My Mummy mousemat (I got one of these from there) which you can put photo in
Lovely photo albums etc
Baby handprint keepsake thingy's
Special outfit for Christmas Day
1st Christmas stuff

Hope I may have helped....have you looked online?

Id say jumperoo for when she is alittle older , i really want to get one and so many people say they are brilliant!
Wish i got one when i had money given to me!

Ohh defo going to get a baby record book, didn't think of that

Like the handprint idea aswell :)

oOKAYOo - Im getting Maya the jumparoo for Xmas anyway :happydance: It looks so much fun lol

Woop spent the voucher :)

Got Maya a pink bumbo, the tray, digital thermometer, santa stop here sign that I can put her pic in & an outfit from Myleen Klass's range & a pair of matching shoes to wear when she goes to see santa :)

Woop, glad you had fun shopping! Put a piccy up of the outfit :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->