••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@BabyBrain80 ha isnt that the truth! Why cant our bodies just cooperate and be “textbook”.

@Teafor2 sorry hope it eases up soon. Ive had my fair share of stiff necks and theyre awful - you cant do anything

@Lozb hope you get a for sure positive quick.

afm Im either 4dpo or still havent ovulated yet lol. Im leaning towards 4dpo since thats when I had Ov symptoms....and because Im impatient :haha:

@iak what day would you like? Ive come back for every pregnancy too, love BnB!!

I think ovulation is on the way. I know I was due to ovulate this week, I'm starting to get a bit more discharge and a little bloaty so I'm thinking tomorrow or Saturday should be the day.

Was tempted this afternoon and done another clearblue O test and still flashy smile. It’s so hard deciding on bding. If bd tonight and get static tomorrow then ok but if bd tonight and get another flashy tomorrow. I dnt wanna burn him out.

View attachment 1095123
Every second day regardless of opk tests is apparently the best way to conceive.

2 or 3 dpo today and no real symptoms hoping for a busy weekend and stuff to keep me distracted till I can start testing!!! Today is when my app was predicting ovulation and def wrong as I barely have any cm right now this def explains why we missed it most months. Trying to stay positive and hopeful this month. I've literally been talking about the baby as if im already pregnant lol

2 or 3 dpo today and no real symptoms hoping for a busy weekend and stuff to keep me distracted till I can start testing!!! Today is when my app was predicting ovulation and def wrong as I barely have any cm right now this def explains why we missed it most months. Trying to stay positive and hopeful this month. I've literally been talking about the baby as if im already pregnant lol
Good luck!!
What CD do you think you ovulated? Hope this is your month! :dust:

Ugh! So I'm CD 8 or 9 and my opk is as dark as the control. I do tend to get blazing darker than control positives so I'd expect that tomorrow (or later). BUT it's too early again!!!!!!
My temp hasn't dropped so will see what happens next couple of days there. Just a bit frustrated as I've gone from 50 day cycle to a 28 to a 20 in past few months.
I started on Conceive plus fertility support capsules last month and I'm wondering if it's causing this?
At least it looks like it may only be a few days early this time not a week.

Confusion and worry is never ending eh? Cycle too long, cycle too short, period too heavy, period too light!! Aaargghhh!! Lol

Hi hon with this pregnancy I got my peak on the evening on cd 9 and ovulated on cd10
yeh still taking the Maca.

That's good hon I still take mine to 2000mg.

I think ovulation is on the way. I know I was due to ovulate this week, I'm starting to get a bit more discharge and a little bloaty so I'm thinking tomorrow or Saturday should be the day.

Yay hon not long and u will be in the 2ww.

Good luck hon. Yeah I found the apps we're wrong with me as well.
Hopefully now u know more when ovulation is u catch hon.
I have a good feeling about you

3-4 dpo

My nipples are so itchy. I had a bad dream last night and insomnia. Not quite the bad dreams I get with pms/pregnancy but it looks like we are heading that way. Damn progesterone.

Blood tests on Monday at around 7-8dpo.

Good luck! Hard not to notice ovulation sometimes, I've had tons of ewcm past few days and I'm like nah it's too early...opk says nearly there! So yeah, we can trust our bodies more than sticks and aps lol x

Hi hon with this pregnancy I got my peak on the evening on cd 9 and ovulated on cd10

That's good hon I still take mine to 2000mg.

Yay hon not long and u will be in the 2ww.

Good luck hon. Yeah I found the apps we're wrong with me as well.
Hopefully now u know more when ovulation is u catch hon.
I have a good feeling about you

I mean there is some days I forget to take it but I take 4000 so dnt think one or two days make a difference. I dnt like taking them on a morning with my thyroid medication so cn forget by afternoon time.
Day 3 of a flashy today and check this evening and still flashy. Cd 13 today

Hi! It’s been a while since I’ve been here but please put me down for March 12th. I just had my trigger shot last night and go in for my IUI tomorrow morning at 9am!

...of course I will probably test sooner. Hehe. I’ll try my best to wait.

This is our first round of IUI so wish us luck! OH has morphology issues so we’re hoping the IUI will get his “Seal team six” closer to the goalie! ;)

Hi! It’s been a while since I’ve been here but please put me down for March 12th. I just had my trigger shot last night and go in for my IUI tomorrow morning at 9am!

This is our first round of IUI so wish us luck! OH has morphology issues so we’re hoping the IUI will get his “Seal team six” closer to the goalie! ;)

Welcome back and good luck! :)

@sweetchut Hope your iui is successful! Theres a couple other mamas in this thread going through the same so maybe you all can share symptoms/stories :)

Wowwww the days are dragging. Impatiently waiting to start testing in 3-4 days. Even though our timing was spot on - we bd every other day from last day of af until day after suspected O, missed a day then bd again (so literally no matter what day I Ov’d we’re covered) Im feeling like this month wont happen. :/ which makes me sad bc the longer we ttc the more excited dh gets. Today our 2 yr old was being goofy and he said “yea you need a little buddy” (our kids are inseparable but I think hes really picturing having another little boy)

@sweetchut Hope your iui is successful! Theres a couple other mamas in this thread going through the same so maybe you all can share symptoms/stories :)

Wowwww the days are dragging. Impatiently waiting to start testing in 3-4 days. Even though our timing was spot on - we bd every other day from last day of af until day after suspected O, missed a day then bd again (so literally no matter what day I Ov’d we’re covered) Im feeling like this month wont happen. :/ which makes me sad bc the longer we ttc the more excited dh gets. Today our 2 yr old was being goofy and he said “yea you need a little buddy” (our kids are inseparable but I think hes really picturing having another little boy)

I hope the time goes quickly for you!

GL with your iui! Pink cupcakes last month said it caused quite a bit of cramping if I remember correctly. Really hope your first iui is a success!!

I'm sure you'll catch this month!! I felt out around 5 dpo every month and lost hope for a day or two. You're still too early to tell for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->