••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@sweetchut Good luck with the IUI!

@Rach87 I am always really hopeful around ovulation and then slowly lose hope as the tww drags on. But your timing sounds great so hopefully this will be it for you!

I am 9 dpo and having absolutely no symptoms. Not even tender breasts, which I’d normally have before af around now. With one of my chemicals I had no pregnancy symptoms and no af symptoms. With my other chemical I had normal af symptoms and was shocked when the test was positive. So I know that I can’t rely on my symptoms right now, but still can’t help but notice and comment.

I’ll test at 13 dpo and it feels so far away!

Another flashy smiley. Cd14 today. Looks like won’t be a cd15 ovulation. So apparently they dnt act like normal OPK the clearblue advanced. Apparently the left line is LH and the right line is the estrogen. The estrogen is meant to peak first which triggers the LH to surge. So as LH surges the estrogen drops. My OPK is so much darker. Had to order some more OPK and will pop to shop on way home from work and get another 10 pack of clearblue as they still on offer in boots Uk.

531F5A89-89CE-4A17-ACA4-33A785509651.jpeg

Been having a bit of pinchy pulling cramps in my lower abdomen the past few hours. I had a similar thing during my chemical last month but not until I had already missed my period. Hopefully it’s a good sign!!

Tested today with a cheapie and stark white. 9dpo dont know whether just to see if af arrives but not always spot on the day expected!

Welcome back @sweetchut I was wondering how u were. Really hope March will bring u ure BFP.

@Teafor2
I had mild sharp stitchy pains that came and went and came and went. It was just above the public bone to the right.
I had it all afternoon at 6dpo and I remember in the evening it got a little more intense.

I had it again at 10dpo and also lower backache but around the right Overy area.

I hope this is a good sign for you hon.

@Lozb
How frustrating I really hope u get ure peak soon hon. And yes missing a day here and there on such a high dose shud be fine hon.

@iak
9dpo is very very early hon.
I tested at 8dpo and got a stark white BFN.
I didn't test at 9dpo because I thought I was out again but I did test at 10dpo and got very faint lines.
Still time for you hon and I hope that bfn turns into a bfp.

Ladies waiting to O and waiting to test I'm sedning so much baby dust ure way :dust:

Welcome back @sweetchut I was wondering how u were. Really hope March will bring u ure BFP.

@Teafor2
I had mild sharp stitchy pains that came and went and came and went. It was just above the public bone to the right.
I had it all afternoon at 6dpo and I remember in the evening it got a little more intense.

I had it again at 10dpo and also lower backache but around the right Overy area.

I hope this is a good sign for you hon.

@Lozb
How frustrating I really hope u get ure peak soon hon. And yes missing a day here and there on such a high dose shud be fine hon.

@iak
9dpo is very very early hon.
I tested at 8dpo and got a stark white BFN.
I didn't test at 9dpo because I thought I was out again but I did test at 10dpo and got very faint lines.
Still time for you hon and I hope that bfn turns into a bfp.

Ladies waiting to O and waiting to test I'm sedning so much baby dust ure way :dust:
That’s exactly what my pain was like this morning. A little sharp stitch pain above my pelvic bone but to the left. I’m 9 dpo today so hoping it’s implantation!

That’s exactly what my pain was like this morning. A little sharp stitch pain above my pelvic bone but to the left. I’m 9 dpo today so hoping it’s implantation!
Im 9dpo too. When are u testing ?

Tested today with a cheapie and stark white. 9dpo dont know whether just to see if af arrives but not always spot on the day expected!
9dpo is still early! You’re definitely not out yet.

Good luck!!
What CD do you think you ovulated? Hope this is your month! :dust:

I have guessed cd 13 as o day but I got my first positive cd 11 but more ovulation symptoms on cd 13 so went with that day also test was darkest on cd 12

Im 9dpo too. When are u testing ?
I’m going to wait until 13 dpo when I’d normally get af. I’m on progesterone for the first time this month and I’m not sure if it will delay my period or not. Are you having any symptoms?

Approx cd5 and feeling the mildest burning sensation in my lower abdomen (not uti burning) and had a couple pinches late last night. Trying not to get hopeful as I was so sure I was pregnant last month and it was the one month I wasn't pregnant. Of course having a “vaca getaway” party tomorrow with friends since we didn't get to go on our bi-annual cruise trip this year. There will be tropical drinks and I have to somehow avoid drinking them without anyone noticing. And since theres only 4 couples its going to be obvious. Lol

its gone kind of quiet in here....like we’re all either waiting to test or waiting to Ov. (Which I guess is literally all this thread is for....but usually theres someone testing something continually) ha

I’m going to wait until 13 dpo when I’d normally get af. I’m on progesterone for the first time this month and I’m not sure if it will delay my period or not. Are you having any symptoms?

yes try to hold off. Ive had pain around both sides of pelvic today and I keep like a cold sensation down below and into my feet. Its really weird! I don’t know whether its af gearing up as I didnt have that with my first and don’t know whether its even a symptom!

I’m going crazy I’m so impatient but I don’t want to test because I had a trigger shot. I’m having zero symptoms except some bloating but I think that’s probably related to the progesterone my doctor has me taking.

@smhvols what dpo(dp-whatever bc its an iui lol) can you start testing? One of the iui ladies here tested out the trigger shot - i think she said its supposed to be gone by 10 days?

@smhvols what dpo(dp-whatever bc its an iui lol) can you start testing? One of the iui ladies here tested out the trigger shot - i think she said its supposed to be gone by 10 days?
So I didn’t actually do IUI just scheduled sex lol. My trigger was on 2/17 and I’ve read it could be even up to 14 days depending on the dose of the trigger. I haven’t been testing the trigger out though. I might do a urine test on 12-13 dpo anyway just to see and maybe have an idea before I go for blood work.

@smhvols ohhh sorry theres a coupe iui’s on here as soon as I saw trigger shot I assumed. Lol ugh that stinks! I guess though it forces you to wait and not test early

Approx cd5 and feeling the mildest burning sensation in my lower abdomen (not uti burning) and had a couple pinches late last night. Trying not to get hopeful as I was so sure I was pregnant last month and it was the one month I wasn't pregnant. Of course having a “vaca getaway” party tomorrow with friends since we didn't get to go on our bi-annual cruise trip this year. There will be tropical drinks and I have to somehow avoid drinking them without anyone noticing. And since theres only 4 couples its going to be obvious. Lol

its gone kind of quiet in here....like we’re all either waiting to test or waiting to Ov. (Which I guess is literally all this thread is for....but usually theres someone testing something continually) ha
When I was 4 dpo we had friends over for dinner and drinks. I did drink a glass of wine and a glass of champagne, but I tried to space it out and definitely drank less than everyone else. When we first started ttc I didn’t want to drink in my tww at all, but it’s been so long now I will a little bit in the earlier part. Once I’m closer to af I avoid it.

Oh that’s tricky. I would try and make myself a virgin without people noticing I guess. Or even just grab a drink, hold it for a while and then dump a bit if you get a chance. My MIL asked me if I wanted a cider the other day and I was like no thanks! She didn’t seem phased but I was worried she would push it!

Those are promising signs FXd!!

Thanks everyone!

We had the IUI this morning and OH’s semen analysis was decent! Got some nice motility and a good count. We won’t know the morphology test results until tomorrow since that involves a time consuming microscopic counting process.

I’m so excited! I feel like this is the closest we’ve been to hitting the bullseye. \\:D/

My poor bf is bummed he couldn’t come in with me. With covid it’s just too risky. He hasn’t even really been able to meet the doctor. This fertility clinic we’re going to is just kind of disjointed process wise and I think the process could be a little better or they could be a bit more compassionate with us. They have great reviews and the doctors are great, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->