••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Teafor2 I dont mind having a light drink the first few days, but this will be 6dpo and if theres a chance I could see a faint line 2 days later I feel like its too close.

@Reiko_ctu so funny thing - the only times my friends have ever given me a hard time about not drinking.....is when Im pregnant(and they dont know of course). And by hard time I dont mean pressure just joking around. But its literally only ever happened then. Which is funny because Im not a huge drinker and went years without having any bc my lupus was reacting to any and all alcohol. Its just the last couple years Ive been able to again. I told dh hes going to have to make my drinks for me so he can sneak - nobodies going to think anything if him making them. Weve barely hung out with friends this past year - and for some reason everyone wants to make plans in my tww these past couple months of ttc. ](*,)

@Teafor2 I dont mind having a light drink the first few days, but this will be 6dpo and if theres a chance I could see a faint line 2 days later I feel like its too close.

@Reiko_ctu so funny thing - the only times my friends have ever given me a hard time about not drinking.....is when Im pregnant(and they dont know of course). And by hard time I dont mean pressure just joking around. But its literally only ever happened then. Which is funny because Im not a huge drinker and went years without having any bc my lupus was reacting to any and all alcohol. Its just the last couple years Ive been able to again. I told dh hes going to have to make my drinks for me so he can sneak - nobodies going to think anything if him making them. Weve barely hung out with friends this past year - and for some reason everyone wants to make plans in my tww these past couple months of ttc. ](*,)
I totally get that. I have dh do the same thing too with mixing my drinks :)

Got some more clear blue ovulation tests tonight and some OPK came in post today. Jst hope tomorrow or Sunday are positive it’s dragging now having flashy smile for 4 days now.

Hello ladies, will join you this month.
Have been TTC few cycles with no success...Our dd was conceived from the first try and it makes me really sad it takes so long this time.
Today is the first day of my new cycle. I felt so down when AF arrived today, had a glass of wine, now I am doing better:)
New cycle, new hope:p

Not sure when I will be testing, if at all, as I always start spotting two days before AF and never really have to test, plus I’m temping and my temperatures go down two days before the AF, but if I am lucky this month and AF doesn’t come, I will probably test on the 23rd.

@alex_ivory sorry your going through the same. This is the longest its taken me to get pregnant with a take home baby. Feeling slightly defeated. At least we all have each other to go through it together :hugs:

@Reiko_ctu riiiiiiiiight?!

I've been silently following. I'm trying to relax a bit this month. Ovulation was predicted for around yesterday so I'm just going with the predicted date until I get other signs. I did have some signs the last couple of days so hopefully thats right. I'll wait until after ds3s birthday on the 6th and the start testing. By then I should be around 8/9dpo

@Rach87 Yeah, TTC it’s tough. My dh stays very positive, which definitely helps me to keep my spirits up. But those couple of days before AF, when I start spotting and realize I am out are tough, I really have to pinch myself sometimes to remind myself it’s not time to get depressive yet. Anyway, thanks for having me here and let’s hope March is our month!

When I was 4 dpo we had friends over for dinner and drinks. I did drink a glass of wine and a glass of champagne, but I tried to space it out and definitely drank less than everyone else. When we first started ttc I didn’t want to drink in my tww at all, but it’s been so long now I will a little bit in the earlier part. Once I’m closer to af I avoid it.
Yeah, same! I just drink as normal now, I’m 6dpo so I’ll not drink from now on but 3/4 of the month is fair game!

Currently about 6dpo and I’ve had quite a bit of cramping on my lower right side. Could be nothing as I’m prone to cramps there.

Slightly sore boobs, more so than most months but I think I’ve had quite a few cycles where I haven’t ovulated so I’m not overthinking it.

When does everyone start testing? I never normally test early!

I went to the drs with right pelvic pains and he done a preg test 10dpo and it was a BFN. Think the pains were AF approaching

5 dpo today no symptoms but did make a note in ny app about being constipated which is kinda rare for me besides that nothing out of the ordinary. Ready to get into next week where I can start debating about testing lol

I see that ciz. I did have a bfp at 8dpo on these so fingers crossed its a true line. It does look pink on the second picture

Reactions: ciz
@ciz
I didn't even have to enlarge the photo saw the PINK line strait away.
I'm calling it that is the start of a BFP and 8dpo that is a great line hon darker than mine at 10dpo with this pregnancy. :yipee:

Reactions: ciz
@Rach87 Yeah, TTC it’s tough. My dh stays very positive, which definitely helps me to keep my spirits up. But those couple of days before AF, when I start spotting and realize I am out are tough, I really have to pinch myself sometimes to remind myself it’s not time to get depressive yet. Anyway, thanks for having me here and let’s hope March is our month!

Hi hon
I always managed to fall pregnant within frist month of trying. Even at age 39 with my son I had the implant removed and within 4 weeks u had a BFP.

But this pregnancy was a whole different story.
Took 11 cycles and 4 early losses to get here.
Don't give up it will happen.
I never thought it was going to happen esp at 41 but here I am.

It's so so hard getting to 11dpo and knowing ure out and then for AF I think that was the worse bit for me and then first 10 days of ure cycle I hated it. But wud always start getting a little excited and that little bit of hope when ovulation is close.

Ttc is very hard esp when it takes longer but it will happen sweet.

Good luck and welcome to baby and bump.
All the ladies are lovely in these testing groups <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"