••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

7 dpo today and woke up with a hormonal breakout and feeling very tired, grumpy, and emotional.

Roughly 6/7dpo for me if I ovulated CD10. My sense of smell has been insane the last two days but nothing else that would say pregnancy the odd twinge here and there but then I’m super focusing on my body right now. I’ve ordered 4 Frer and 10miu wondfo that will be arriving today. I’d be a liar if I said I would wait and not be peeing on them immediately :shock: I’ve zero will power when it comes to POAS. So I guess I will be peeing on all the sticks from tomorrow :dohh: I’m hiding this from my husband right now so need to be in stealth mode POAS this time

Cd 12 OPK, getting darker there. Clearblue still flashy. We started the bding last night.

C16CBFC0-4AB2-401F-A967-5BA590106657.jpeg

Last edited:
So my FRERs arrived 5 hours early and I pee’d on one :shy: I think I’ve line eye surely couldn’t have smidge of a line at this stage if I ovulated at CD10. Excuse the state of my nail polish I’ve been cleaning all morning

28D5F5E8-67D9-4073-B4E8-EAD8CA01FC3D.jpeg 60C247E1-F1B6-468A-BE23-D594DAA2D76F.jpeg

2/3 dpo (3 days past lh surge)
Insomnia starts.

Obviously, this is not a pregnancy symptom but it’s very annoying. Can’t sleep from just after ovulation until AF. It must be progesterone. It will ramp up if pregnant. Fun.

Rant: I’m so upset this morning. My stupid boyfriend is working my nerve. I’ve been super Horny. This is fertility week and we’ve had sex only two of 3 times. Today is ovulation day and he’s gone to work all damn day. Last night we were in action and he couldn’t release, talking about a stomach ache. Ugh. So this is making me have no hope for this round and he knows I’m angry, esp cuz I cramp when ovulating so I’m just irritable. Hope you ladies are having a good morning or evening depending on locations lol

Rant: I’m so upset this morning. My stupid boyfriend is working my nerve. I’ve been super Horny. This is fertility week and we’ve had sex only two of 3 times. Today is ovulation day and he’s gone to work all damn day. Last night we were in action and he couldn’t release, talking about a stomach ache. Ugh. So this is making me have no hope for this round and he knows I’m angry, esp cuz I cramp when ovulating so I’m just irritable. Hope you ladies are having a good morning or evening depending on locations lol
Try not to put too much stress on yourself or him about when you do it. If you've had sex, even once, within the last week then you have a shot. Mine were all conceived the month when we didn't get to do it lots and only got in 1 go during my fertile period. They were all conceived at different points, with one of them being from sex 5 days before ovulation! It only takes one time.

:hugs:

Was tempted this afternoon and done another clearblue O test and still flashy smile. It’s so hard deciding on bding. If bd tonight and get static tomorrow then ok but if bd tonight and get another flashy tomorrow. I dnt wanna burn him out.

image.jpg

I'm officially CD1 today after a 41 day cycle!.. I'm glad a fresh round is here, last month was too wierd. If I did get pregnant, I would of been freaking out something was wrong the whole time lol
Good luck!
Here's hoping we both have a nice normal (bfp) cycle this time! We must be due one by now! Xx

Before ttc we always used withdraw as our birth control and I remember sometimes dh would do the same thing out of habit even when ttc. Once or twice it happened during my fertile period and I was sooo disappointed.

It sounds like you at least got a couple times in earlier, so that’s good!

Hey ladies, so AF came this month so onto IUI #2, March 1st I have my follicle study US and trigger shot then depending on that day the IUI will be either next day or two days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->