••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@motherofboys hope this is your last month trying, July sounds like ages away but I know it will come around so quickly

@Rach87 yeah I'm presuming they are okay for that gestation. If they come back good again I can book my dating scan.
I had a urine test taken last visit, and the nurse counted it as a negative result because there was only a faint line. Had one done again today and there was a very prominent line so my levels are obviously rising so that's good!
Feeling a lot better about things now.

@Lucy3 I so hope you get your positive next cycle!!

Last edited:
@loeylo haven't heard from you for awhile?? How have things worked out for you?

Sorry !!!! Wasn’t trying to be negative Nancy over here but. They got my hopes up so bad one month :( just don’t want to see another lovely lady go through the same
No no. I rather have it straight then be happy and be let down lol so you’re great. No worries. I’m just gonna hold out these 2 days and see what’s up. If I’m out. I’m so gonna de-stress at the gym

@Lucy3 def an expensive habit. Chicago don’t cheap lol I’m glad to know that those shadows are mostly send offs... they need to make better test

12 dpo today and woke up quite sweaty, which for me is a sign that af is on the way. I will still test tomorrow morning, but feeling like I’m definitely not pregnant this cycle. I don’t think we dtd enough in my fertile period. I know it only takes one sperm and dtd 3 days before and day of o it’s totally possible to get pregnant, but dh’s swimmers are a bit slow so I feel like day of o doesn’t count.

It does hon. I think when I reached the 8 month stage of ttc it felt forever.
It consumes Ure whole life.
I think the bit I hated the most was getting to 10 11dpo with a BFN and knowing deep down i was out. I had a 16 to 17 day LP so the wait for AF was just awful. I used to get excited around cd9 because I new O was on its way and that little bit of hope wud be there.
This pregnancy threw me completely because I O really early on cd10. That's 4 to 5 days earlier than normal and I was so upset because everything I was reading and watching about ovulation b4 cd12 was so negative so i thought I didn't stand a chance.
But here I am.
We fell with this one on cycle number 11. I really thought it was never going to happen and I was just to old.
I really hope u get your BFP soon hon. [-o<

That's exactly how I felt hon. After 4 back to back chemicals I really had hardly any hope and really thought it was never going to happen. I really thought I was too old and my eggs were no good.
But I was wrong.
I'm so happy for you hon I think starting this thread has given u luck like it did with Madam Rose:)
Can't wait to see ure next tests.

@Beccaboo828
Urghh so sorry ure still in Limbo.

@realbeauty86
I think u see lines on the last few tests.

I guess after having ttc so long the last few times I didn't expect it to feel like this already.

@Lucy3 I know, it seems a long time, but it'll come round fast. Essentially I've got 4, maybe 5 more tries depending on cycle length. That doesn't feel like much

@Beccaboo828 you weren't tracking this month, right? With my dd I didnt get the faintest hint of a line until af was 10 days late. I went in for an scan and my dates matched for me ovulating the day af was due. I was tracking with opks and I usually get multiple peaks so counted the last one as Ov, but apparently my body didnt push out that egg until the 28735th peak lol. Just passing on a little but of hope :)
Yes I was. I ovulated on the 13th which was cd 20. My nipples are sore this morning. My cervix is still super soft, high and as closed as it can be after the children I've had. My body is a mystery

Well I’m in a better mood now. I even went out and bought 4 more test. Af due Tuesday so I guess I’ll keep testing til the biatch comes...
I got engaged tonight tho :dance:

View attachment 1096522

Congratulations!

Waiting for AF to hit and it was 2 days late so figured I’d test one more time yesterday before going on a mini vacation with my best friend and drinking.

Got a faint positive in the morning! So went and bought a clear blue when I got to our destination and it was positive!

View attachment 1096535 View attachment 1096536

What a lovely start to your holiday. Congratulations!!

Well dang. :shock: 9:30pm 8dpo. Wondfo, frer and wondfo - top this morning, bottom now.

View attachment 1096546 View attachment 1096547 View attachment 1096548

Soooo happy for you! Those lines are so good too.

AFM I think I’m around 12dpo, af due Wednesday. Tested Friday at 9dpo and bfn. This morning I’m sure I see a shadow. Can you see it? With my other pregnancies, even the unsuccessful ones I’m sure I’ve had a darker line by now.

07863A99-150E-4F00-A0CB-4FC9457E92B1.jpeg

Congratulations!

What a lovely start to your holiday. Congratulations!!

Soooo happy for you! Those lines are so good too.

AFM I think I’m around 12dpo, af due Wednesday. Tested Friday at 9dpo and bfn. This morning I’m sure I see a shadow. Can you see it? With my other pregnancies, even the unsuccessful ones I’m sure I’ve had a darker line by now.

View attachment 1096602
Thats a good line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"