••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I’m counting myself out 12dpo and fmu is almost negative a very faint shadow on a FRER but I should have a better line by now. I’m debating whether or not I should continue TTC. I struggled so long TTC and it totally consumed me. I don’t know if I want to go back down that road again. I have three beautiful children and honestly I never expected to have them. And I’m not getting any younger. So maybe I just need to be content and grateful with what I have......

00A7335A-8F4B-4630-83B9-9A2233CAF798.jpeg

I’m counting myself out 12dpo and fmu is almost negative a very faint shadow on a FRER but I should have a better line by now. I’m debating whether or not I should continue TTC. I struggled so long TTC and it totally consumed me. I don’t know if I want to go back down that road again. I have three beautiful children and honestly I never expected to have them. And I’m not getting any younger. So maybe I just need to be content and grateful with what I have......

View attachment 1096558
That's such a tough call to make. I'm always so scared that I'll regret it down the line. I've struggled with LTTTC and know that all consuming spiral you can get yourself in to with it. That's why we put a year on our TTC journey. I can't do long term again. Good luck whatever you decide

I see that on the last one. Gosh I really hope you've just got a late implanter there

That's such a tough call to make. I'm always so scared that I'll regret it down the line. I've struggled with LTTTC and know that all consuming spiral you can get yourself in to with it. That's why we put a year on our TTC journey. I can't do long term again. Good luck whatever you decide

It is a hard one...... I think that what I need to do put a dead line on it but I worry once I get going and get fully into it I wont stop.

It is a hard one...... I think that what I need to do put a dead line on it but I worry once I get going and get fully into it I wont stop.
I know what you mean. Our deadline is July and I just don't know how I'm going to call it quits by then. I can't NTNP though as I can't let go.

@GemmaG i know what you mean, TTC is so consuming and the limbo at the end of a cycle is the absolute worst. I usually find I’m not keen on doing another cycle but then the ovulation hormones kick in and I’m all in again. I really hope to see you back next month if this month doesn’t work out

I’m really thinking I’m out but I wanna use up my test. I can’t even get a nice line on these cheap things smh I’m 12 dpo today I think and this sucks
9386450B-D842-49E2-AB68-C2FD8FF532FF.jpeg

Thank you so much ladies! I had given up hope this month. Little bitty showed up with pretty diluted urine. My fmu is always crap bc Im up all night peeing and every time I do I drink water lol. I couldnt resist though. Will try to get a good concentrated sample later. And more frers! Of course last nights was my last.

My symptoms are pretty minimal. I had some deep aching on my left lower abd 5/6dpo. Sore throat started 6dpo (had that with my dd) crazy exhausted - but could also be from sore throat.

9dpo am
8137BA18-69AB-48A1-9A46-D7B6C49FCAB8.jpeg

That's a great line to say how early you are and that it was with pretty diluted urine. I'm honestly SO happy for you.

Thank you so much ladies! I had given up hope this month. Little bitty showed up with pretty diluted urine. My fmu is always crap bc Im up all night peeing and every time I do I drink water lol. I couldnt resist though. Will try to get a good concentrated sample later. And more frers! Of course last nights was my last.

My symptoms are pretty minimal. I had some deep aching on my left lower abd 5/6dpo. Sore throat started 6dpo (had that with my dd) crazy exhausted - but could also be from sore throat.

9dpo am
View attachment 1096571
I do the same thing at night. Wake up to pee once or twice and then drink water before going back to bed. That’s a pretty solid line for 9 dpo and with diluted urine!

Ahhhhh @Rach87 those are some awesome lines for just 8dpo. I had a complete BFN at 8dpo and then faint lines and 10dpo.
Ure lines are so clear I didn't even have to enlarge the photo. Congratulations hon praying for a sticky beanie and a happy and very healthy 9 months [-o<

To all u ladies ttc still and have been for a while I really hope and pray u get ure BFPs soon. It took us 11 cycles with this one which is the longest I've ever had to try.
I came of the mini pill past Feb 2020 and fell with this one in Jan 2021 so almost a year.
The longest I've ever had to try b4 was 3 months.
I now have so much more respect for ladies that have been trying for ages.
It really is the most emotional and physical roller coaster.

@GemmaG so sorry Ure in limbo hon and I hope u get answers soon. Really hoping u have a late implanter in there. Can see the line on easy@home but not the frer but frer are not as good as what they used to be. I used easy@home and Sweetyfox and I absolutely love those tests.
God a faint line at 10dpo on them and grabbed a frer thinking i wud get a decent line and it was so faint. I was disappointed. The next day I got a darker line on frer and a clear BFP but the 10dpo one was sooooo faint.
With my son at 10dpo I got a decent line on frer so I really think they have gone down hill and the sensitivity has been changed.

Ahhhhh @Rach87 those are some awesome lines for just 8dpo. I had a complete BFN at 8dpo and then faint lines and 10dpo.
Ure lines are so clear I didn't even have to enlarge the photo. Congratulations hon praying for a sticky beanie and a happy and very healthy 9 months [-o<

To all u ladies ttc still and have been for a while I really hope and pray u get ure BFPs soon. It took us 11 cycles with this one which is the longest I've ever had to try.
I came of the mini pill past Feb 2020 and fell with this one in Jan 2021 so almost a year.
The longest I've ever had to try b4 was 3 months.
I now have so much more respect for ladies that have been trying for ages.
It really is the most emotional and physical roller coaster.
It is such a rollercoaster isn't it? The fact your hormones fluctuate over the month doesn't help. I usually feel quite hopeful around O, but I don't know what's happening in my body right now. I had some O signs but it's earlier than the app predicts based on past cycles when I was opking, but last month was later than predicted so maybe its just using that data. Urgh. I didnt have mega Ov signs so who knows really. I don't feel at all hopeful though. It's been almost 8 months, it feels like so much longer.

@Suggerhoney thanks so much! This is the longest its taken me too, and having back to back chemicals I really thought it wasnt going to happen. Completely shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->