••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I can see it when I zoom it @Beccaboo828, pink is a great sign! Keep testing!? There’s still hope, have my fingers crossed for you

@Tasha36089 i think I can see it! Maybe a later implanter?
I'm 5 days late now so I'm pretty sure I'm out but I thought I'd test with a frer as I had 2 in the cupboard lol

@loeylo haven't heard from you for awhile?? How have things worked out for you?
Not well unfortunately. As I suspected, it was ectopic. I’ve had an injection to resolve it and find out tomorrow if I need another or even surgery.

Trust your instincts. I knew from before I even got my bfp that it wasn’t viable.

Not well unfortunately. As I suspected, it was ectopic. I’ve had an injection to resolve it and find out tomorrow if I need another or even surgery.

Trust your instincts. I knew from before I even got my bfp that it wasn’t viable.
I'm so sorry xx

so sorry lovely x

I’m so sorry to hear that :(
It’s good you went with your gut and demanded to be seen.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I’m so sorry to hear that :(
It’s good you went with your gut and demanded to be seen.
I am not even sad about losing the baby as I knew from the fact I got such a stark negative at 13dpo despite being 100% on my ovulation date. Then with all the weirdness of the tests going almost completely negative. Even my bfp at 16dpo wasn’t that dark.

I will never trust anything that isn’t blazing positive.

I am not even sad about losing the baby as I knew from the fact I got such a stark negative at 13dpo despite being 100% on my ovulation date. Then with all the weirdness of the tests going almost completely negative. Even my bfp at 16dpo wasn’t that dark.

I will never trust anything that isn’t blazing positive.
I think thats fair. After two chemicals and trying for so long I don’t think I’ll trust anything that’s faint anymore either.

I'm so sorry hun, I hope you dont need surgery xx

13dpo and I think AF is definitely on the way. I expect her to arrive as usual tomorrow. I’ve applied this morning to college for September to get an extra qualification to apply for midwifery next year on top of my HNC. I’ve been putting it off for years as I was to afraid to step out of my current career. So it gives me something else to focus on. I don’t want to go back down the slippery slope of TTC so I’m bowing out. I tried for a little while so no regrets. I feel content with the decision. Of course I’ve FRER arriving today that I ordered on Saturday so I may pee on them all to stop me obsessing :dohh:

Although I will be living precariously through you all to feed my POAS addiction, so will be hanging about cheering you all on xx

Ok I tested this morning and I swear I see a shadow or something swore I could see it the entire time it developed. I'm probably only 8 dpo today I tried to get it a pic but it was hard (God I hope I'm not imagining it) gonna try testing again with 2mu.

20210329_071016.jpg

Also I have just left it on bathroom counter to see if boyfriend mentions seeing anything.

Boyfriend looked at it super hard and then said negative. I commented thats the hardest I've ever seen you look at one and he said "I thought I saw a little line but idk" so now I feel less crazy!! Another test to come in a few hours!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->