••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Rach87 , it would have been so unfair for you to leave this thread “empty handed”, since it was your last month trying, so it just had to happenO:)
I remember you mentioned Preseed in one of your posts. Did you use it this month?

This is becoming a weird bad obsession. In person I have faint lines on all of them smh. I’m about to throw them away now. I’m in a sucky mood. These next two days can’t come fast enough. At least if af comes I know to throw myself into something else. Maybe the gym

8CD59C6C-1379-41E0-952E-A71E079445F9.jpeg

@Beccaboo828 how are you feeling about your shadow? Are you searching back knot the bin to take another look at it?
Atm, my af is so heavy and gross. It’s making me feel yuck. When I looked back at my frer it has a decent pink line on it. I really am not loving them anymore, I think as much as I don’t like cb ones I might switch over. Or find some cheapies online. Don’t want to keep giving my money to frer when they keep messing with me with their lines! Haha
Haha no not going through the bin. I tried another frer today and its nothing more than the stupid always there line they all have these days. Still no sign of AF (4 days late) x

This is becoming a weird bad obsession. In person I have faint lines on all of them smh. I’m about to throw them away now. I’m in a sucky mood. These next two days can’t come fast enough. At least if af comes I know to throw myself into something else. Maybe the gym

View attachment 1096589
@realbeauty86 I see a line on those last 3 clearblues. Do you have any more frers?
i have a digital frer but I was waiting till Tuesday for that one. Well trying to

It is such a rollercoaster isn't it? The fact your hormones fluctuate over the month doesn't help. I usually feel quite hopeful around O, but I don't know what's happening in my body right now. I had some O signs but it's earlier than the app predicts based on past cycles when I was opking, but last month was later than predicted so maybe its just using that data. Urgh. I didnt have mega Ov signs so who knows really. I don't feel at all hopeful though. It's been almost 8 months, it feels like so much longer.

It does hon. I think when I reached the 8 month stage of ttc it felt forever.
It consumes Ure whole life.
I think the bit I hated the most was getting to 10 11dpo with a BFN and knowing deep down i was out. I had a 16 to 17 day LP so the wait for AF was just awful. I used to get excited around cd9 because I new O was on its way and that little bit of hope wud be there.
This pregnancy threw me completely because I O really early on cd10. That's 4 to 5 days earlier than normal and I was so upset because everything I was reading and watching about ovulation b4 cd12 was so negative so i thought I didn't stand a chance.
But here I am.
We fell with this one on cycle number 11. I really thought it was never going to happen and I was just to old.
I really hope u get your BFP soon hon. [-o<

@Suggerhoney thanks so much! This is the longest its taken me too, and having back to back chemicals I really thought it wasnt going to happen. Completely shocked!

That's exactly how I felt hon. After 4 back to back chemicals I really had hardly any hope and really thought it was never going to happen. I really thought I was too old and my eggs were no good.
But I was wrong.
I'm so happy for you hon I think starting this thread has given u luck like it did with Madam Rose:)
Can't wait to see ure next tests.

@Beccaboo828
Urghh so sorry ure still in Limbo.

@realbeauty86
I think u see lines on the last few tests.

@Beccaboo828 you weren't tracking this month, right? With my dd I didnt get the faintest hint of a line until af was 10 days late. I went in for an scan and my dates matched for me ovulating the day af was due. I was tracking with opks and I usually get multiple peaks so counted the last one as Ov, but apparently my body didnt push out that egg until the 28735th peak lol. Just passing on a little but of hope :)

It does hon. I think when I reached the 8 month stage of ttc it felt forever.
It consumes Ure whole life.
I think the bit I hated the most was getting to 10 11dpo with a BFN and knowing deep down i was out. I had a 16 to 17 day LP so the wait for AF was just awful. I used to get excited around cd9 because I new O was on its way and that little bit of hope wud be there.
This pregnancy threw me completely because I O really early on cd10. That's 4 to 5 days earlier than normal and I was so upset because everything I was reading and watching about ovulation b4 cd12 was so negative so i thought I didn't stand a chance.
But here I am.
We fell with this one on cycle number 11. I really thought it was never going to happen and I was just to old.
I really hope u get your BFP soon hon. [-o<

That's exactly how I felt hon. After 4 back to back chemicals I really had hardly any hope and really thought it was never going to happen. I really thought I was too old and my eggs were no good.
But I was wrong.
I'm so happy for you hon I think starting this thread has given u luck like it did with Madam Rose:)
Can't wait to see ure next tests.

@Beccaboo828
Urghh so sorry ure still in Limbo.

@realbeauty86
I think u see lines on the last few tests.
I do but I didn’t know if I was imagining it. The little cheapies didn’t pick up anything

View attachment 1096589
I will say the type of test you have on the bottom three are absolutely garbage... always have a line ( even did one with water once that had a clear blue line) fingers crossed for you !!

I will say the type of test you have on the bottom three are absolutely garbage... always have a line ( even did one with water once that had a clear blue line) fingers crossed for you !!
Oh damn... that’s a kill joy. Well i needed to know. I’ll just have to see if my cycle comes or not :? thank u

I'm 7 dpo today, this has been the most uneventful TWW ever. My boobs finally got sore today but that has been regular for me. I'm gonna test in the morning but not expecting anything. But maybe no symptoms is a symptom.

Oh damn... that’s a kill joy. Well i needed to know. I’ll just have to see if my cycle comes or not :? thank u
Sorry !!!! Wasn’t trying to be negative Nancy over here but. They got my hopes up so bad one month :( just don’t want to see another lovely lady go through the same

@realbeauty86 hoping your tests give you a definite answer soon, limbo is the worst! Seriously it’s the worst addiction. Expensive and stressful! I’m so addicted I just POAS and I have af haha. I wanted to see if the stupid shadows come up all the time and they do. So now I know my benchmark is a shadow and to ignore them

@wannanewbaby good luck testing! Yep maybe no symptoms is a good thing!
@Rach87 super duper happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->