• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

13dpo AF is due tomorrow. I have never experienced this before it’s very odd......
We’re exactly the same dpo and I keep getting a shadow on those lil cheapies. Not getting any darker but now my digital says different. It’s all confusing smh

Lmao thanks... I was hoping this was my month. Engagement and pregnancy would be awesome. I still feel like I need to test Again later... I’m cramping but I guess that’s due to my body being used to af coming. Idk

@Rach87 lovely progression hon the Ics look like mine at 10dpo but my Frer was fainter than ures. That's a great line definitely preggo\\:D/

@GemmaG I see lines on ure ICs and on the Frer. Maybe ure afternoon pee is better.
My afternoon pee was better with this one and my son. FMU was rubbish.

@realbeauty86
Ahhhhhh girllllll this is awesome. We can't get the frer digitals here only clear blue with or without weeks indicated is the only digitals we can get and i think boots mite have there own brand but I've never used that either.
This is amazing engaged and pregnant all in the same month :bunny:

@Skye75
Lovely line stealer hon ❤

@Teafor2
Good luck hon I really hope u get a shock BFP.

@wannanewbaby
Good luck for when u test next <3

@Rach87 lovely progression hon the Ics look like mine at 10dpo but my Frer was fainter than ures. That's a great line definitely preggo\\:D/

@GemmaG I see lines on ure ICs and on the Frer. Maybe ure afternoon pee is better.
My afternoon pee was better with this one and my son. FMU was rubbish.

@realbeauty86
Ahhhhhh girllllll this is awesome. We can't get the frer digitals here only clear blue with or without weeks indicated is the only digitals we can get and i think boots mite have there own brand but I've never used that either.
This is amazing engaged and pregnant all in the same month :bunny:

@Skye75
Lovely line stealer hon ❤

@Teafor2
Good luck hon I really hope u get a shock BFP.

@wannanewbaby
Good luck for when u test next <3

I honestly never realized how many different test there were. I’ve googled and seen them all but I can’t find the one with weeks in stores around me. Idk. Craziness but thank you so much

Yay you were right! Come join the december/january due date group when youre ready :) theres only 2 of us so far lol

Thank you ladies for all your support, help and encouragement on this ttc journey! I appreciate it more than I can say. :hugs:I hope nobody minds me continuing to follow along to see more bfp’s?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->