••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Oh wow what a fun thread to catch up on!!

@Rach87 please keep following along! Your progression is aahhmazing.

@Beccaboo828 good on you for starting your mid journey. It’s a tough degree but worth it. Hope you find the strength to ttc again next month

@realbeauty86 wow!!! What a month! Yay!

@Tasha36089 do you feel your line is mess today? Looking forward to your next test
Thank you sweet xx

@Skye75 @Tasha36089 @motherofboys I showed the picture to a friend who has used the tests before when she was pregnant and she also is thinking it’s probably a negative. Dh saw it sitting on the bathroom sink a couple hours later and when I told him I had a negative test this morning he said ‘yeah, I saw’. With my chemicals he saw the lines right away. I just think these cheap tests can give fake lines sometimes.

@Tasha36089 your tests looks great!

@Skye75 @Tasha36089 @motherofboys I showed the picture to a friend who has used the tests before when she was pregnant and she also is thinking it’s probably a negative. Dh saw it sitting on the bathroom sink a couple hours later and when I told him I had a negative test this morning he said ‘yeah, I saw’. With my chemicals he saw the lines right away. I just think these cheap tests can give fake lines sometimes.

@Tasha36089 your tests looks great!
I have a new found hatred for cheap tests this month after so many people (myself included) getting faint lines

Well to add to the faint line hate mine is bfn this morning so no idea what that was yesterday, it even dried with a obvious line. I did have a beautiful 9 hour hold that night maybe my 6 hour hold from last night wasn't concentrated enough. It's still early days im only 8 or 9 dpo today I'll keep testing till Friday if still bfn I'll just wait for af.

Well to add to the faint line hate mine is bfn this morning so no idea what that was yesterday, it even dried with a obvious line. I did have a beautiful 9 hour hold that night maybe my 6 hour hold from last night wasn't concentrated enough. It's still early days im only 8 or 9 dpo today I'll keep testing till Friday if still bfn I'll just wait for af.
I hope yours is just a case of it being so early

@realbeauty86 Yaaaaaaaassssss!!!! Congrats!! Ring and Baby, girl go buy a lottery ticket it's your time. It's not crazy to wonna wait to tell your fiance. I tried to wait when I got pregnant with #1 but I ended up caving lol. Do what you feel most comfortable with.

@Rach87 your progression gives me all the feels. I love it so much.

@Tasha36089 10000% BFP!!!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->