• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Rach87 ure 10dpo test is so dark. This is ure sticky I just know it.

@realbeauty86 are u in the US hon? App they got rid of them there a few years back. I'm in the UK.

@Tasha36089 I tested on the evening of 11 dpo and got a way fainter line than ealier that day.
Was told was probably diluted urine. My FMU tests were faint at 12dpo I thought after the evening 11dpo test being fainter and now 12dpo fmu fainter I thought it was all over.
Held my pee for a few hours and tested again in afternoon and got darker lines.
Different pee concentration esp very very early on can really effect the test.
Hope ure lines are darker tomorrow.

Oh wow what a fun thread to catch up on!!

@Rach87 please keep following along! Your progression is aahhmazing.

@Beccaboo828 good on you for starting your mid journey. It’s a tough degree but worth it. Hope you find the strength to ttc again next month

@realbeauty86 wow!!! What a month! Yay!

@Tasha36089 do you feel your line is mess today? Looking forward to your next test

Not well unfortunately. As I suspected, it was ectopic. I’ve had an injection to resolve it and find out tomorrow if I need another or even surgery.

Trust your instincts. I knew from before I even got my bfp that it wasn’t viable.

Sooo. Are we believing the frer digital test??? Because this just happened... 13dpo

View attachment 1096628

WOW this thread moved fast in the last 24 hours! so many lines :D

@loeylo so sorry to hear x fingers crossed you don't need surgery *hugs*

@realbeauty86 congratulations!!! come join us on the dec due date group when you're ready :D

@Rach87 awesome progression!!

@loeylo I’m so sorry to hear about your eptopic pregnancy. You were right to trust your gut

As expected bfn at 13dpo. Just waiting for af now. Last month with the progesterone she came at 14/15dpo.

9FC628E4-57E5-431C-A584-930D4557523E.jpeg

I know it looks like there’s a line there but I think that’s just the cheap test.

Figured I would post my chart if anyone else is charting :) My sleep is terrible and wake time varies so its a bit wonky.

62AB94C5-BB2D-429B-AED6-92DA2FF33277.png

@Teafor2 that line looks too obvious for an evap. Was that within the time limit?
Yeah... you need to read the test within 5-10 minutes and I took the picture around 7 or 8 minutes. The line looks like it’s just the test line showing through. I’ll insert a picture from my chemical here for comparison. The first picture is my chemical at 13 dpo and the second one is today’s picture. Both both times I had chemicals I could see the shadow of the line starting when the pee ran across the test and this time nothing. Also, the test line stayed on the test when it was positive with my chemical and I feel like this one has faded more now (3 hours later).

A8B0E7DE-915A-4B6C-AD4A-C144CFC74FA9.jpeg 5C463509-C14C-4582-9C16-7ECFE1AF34C2.jpeg

If af doesn’t show by Friday I’ll take another test but I’m pretty sure it’s just a cheap test giving me a bad evap.

Here’s this mornings test with fmu at the bottom compared with yesterday’s on the top. I think it’s a bit darker. What do you guys think? Will do frer later when more come
C8A0E796-48EF-4CA1-A84B-18832AECD037.jpeg

Here’s this mornings test with fmu at the bottom compared with yesterday’s on the top. I think it’s a bit darker. What do you guys think? Will do frer later when more come
View attachment 1096667

Good progression @Tasha36089 :)

@Teafor2 that looks like more than a evap, and I've actually never seen one on a cheapie test. Hope it is something more for you x

More stupid faint lines for me. AF is due today.

932632AB-7478-49D4-8A38-CD6AC530D78D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->