••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I’m thinking about taking one of these cheap tests after af comes so that I can get a baseline.

@Tasha36089 i was not expecting such a huge difference today. Some of them I tested with at like 7pm last night and they were still light!

@Teafor2 I do that with each new box I get! I put all my tests in a notepad by brand and list by time/date when Ive taken them. I’ll put the “control” test at the very top to compare to

Yay @Tasha36089 lovely BFP so happy for you.

@Rach I can't get over how dark that line is. Way darker than my 11dpo test. Looks like my 12dpo test. Fantastic progression yay.

@motherofboys
I have some one step tests and I dipped one in water just for fun and it came up with a faint shadow line I cudnt believe it.
It was mega faint tho.
But if that wud of been me testing early and I got that I wud get excited and think it was the start of something. No tests should give any lines unless positive it's so horrible.

So sorry @GemmaG ure in such limbo.

AFM still waiting for the Harmony test results. It's been 4 working days now and nothing. I hope that's a good sign. I know she said up 10 working days but do bad results come back sooner? Like with the hospital.
The waiting is killing me my anxiety is so bad.

Yay @Tasha36089 lovely BFP so happy for you.

@Rach I can't get over how dark that line is. Way darker than my 11dpo test. Looks like my 12dpo test. Fantastic progression yay.

@motherofboys
I have some one step tests and I dipped one in water just for fun and it came up with a faint shadow line I cudnt believe it.
It was mega faint tho.
But if that wud of been me testing early and I got that I wud get excited and think it was the start of something. No tests should give any lines unless positive it's so horrible.

So sorry @GemmaG ure in such limbo.

AFM still waiting for the Harmony test results. It's been 4 working days now and nothing. I hope that's a good sign. I know she said up 10 working days but do bad results come back sooner? Like with the hospital.
The waiting is killing me my anxiety is so bad.
One step are the ones I had as well. They are the same as I've always used, but they've gone really down hill. I managed managed pick the lines up on camera and everything

@Rach87 awesome lines!!

@Tasha36089 aww congratulations!!

I get my bloods back today (hopefully) from the 29th, having more taken today too.
Kind of panicking a bit, my morning sickness has eased off a bit yesterday and today and it's making me worry like crazy something isn't right. Ugh. Hopefully it's nothing.

that seems like a pretty fantastic number. 48 hr doubling would be 498 in 4 days :)

Not expecting todays to be to large, only 2 days in between draws. It sucks I have to wait until tomorrow to find out, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere haha!
I hate being so nervous about everything. The lack of nausea is just putting me off big time.

Hi everyone just joined the forum to see if I could get some insight. This was my first time trying since my failed IVF Feb of last year. I have regular 28 day cycles with the last one beginning on Feb 19th. I had cramps 7dpo to 9dpo, then on 12dpo I thought I had my cycle but it only lasted 1 day. I was feeling nauseous so I tested at 14 dpo through 17 dpo and got bfns. On 18 dpo I got very faint lines so ai thought they were evaps. Today at 25 dpo I got faint line but it was much darker and easily apparent. I am cautiously excited but don't know if it's real. What do you guys think? Any advice would be appreciated.

image000001.jpg

@Rach87 awesome lines!!

@Tasha36089 aww congratulations!!

I get my bloods back today (hopefully) from the 29th, having more taken today too.
Kind of panicking a bit, my morning sickness has eased off a bit yesterday and today and it's making me worry like crazy something isn't right. Ugh. Hopefully it's nothing.

Good luck for the blood results! :)

Hi everyone just joined the forum to see if I could get some insight. This was my first time trying since my failed IVF Feb of last year. I have regular 28 day cycles with the last one beginning on Feb 19th. I had cramps 7dpo to 9dpo, then on 12dpo I thought I had my cycle but it only lasted 1 day. I was feeling nauseous so I tested at 14 dpo through 17 dpo and got bfns. On 18 dpo I got very faint lines so ai thought they were evaps. Today at 25 dpo I got faint line but it was much darker and easily apparent. I am cautiously excited but don't know if it's real. What do you guys think? Any advice would be appreciated.

View attachment 1096709
I can see that. A lot of people don't trust the blue dye tests so would suggest also doing a pink to back it up really. Either that or test again tomorrow if you only have blue dyes and see if there's progression. Good luck

@Skye75 your numbers seem really good. I know it's so hard not to worry at this point but I don't think you can put too much in to symptoms at just 4 weeks. With my boys I never had anything so early. It was only with my loss that I felt sick at 4 weeks and I falsely relied on that feeling to give me hope when I was bleeding as I thought surely if I feel sick that must mean everything is ok.

View attachment 1096709
I would definitely confirm with a pink dye!! Just to be sure. As blue tests can really throw out some crazy lines even if they’ve been sitting only a short time longer than the time limit. If that was in the 5 minute window I would be cautiously optimistic! Good luck xx

Well no AF this morning either and a faint line still. I’m guessing a chemical or something else is happening but I don’t believe anything this long could be viable. But I’ve never ever been late. I’m like clockwork especially confirming my peak on cd12 so it makes no sense. I just wish it would hurry up I hate being in limbo like this

D8A013FA-8C2B-4C8F-9C86-20823ABF2F68.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->