••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

how early have you ladies had symptoms with a BFP. I can't remember with my son as was only month i thought we had very minimal chance (due to the hsg happening when i was meant to be O) and didn't keep a track of anything that month.

last few months i don't think i had anything at 1 dpo. ( i am going with the peak Cd ovulation test at CD 17, ovulation could have been that night so could be 2dpo).

Are there some of you out there that knew you were pregnant straight away?
And to answer your question, been pregnant 5 times now.
Pregnancy 1 - found out at 6 weeks and I had felt rubbish for about two weeks
Pregnancy 2 - symptoms started at maybe 10dpo, vomited for the first time at 7 weeks.
Pregnancy 3 - symptoms started a bit earlier at maybe 9dpo BUT it was ectopic so implanted too early, in my Fallopian tube.
Pregnancy 4 - found out for sure at 4+2, symptoms started at 10dpo
Pregnancy 5 - symptoms were similar to af coming from maybe 12dpo

I’m 9dpo and have a few symptoms that have made me think ... hmmm ... but nothing that is definitely pregnancy related yet.

@Lucy3 3 of mine were wayyy worse, super painful and super heavy. The last one in January was really light, apparently its not uncommon. But then Februarys af was heavier than normal. Sorry mama, take some ibuprofen and rest

@GemmaG so sorry

8 or 9 dpo and another negative this morning. Well I clearly see something on the test now but it's been like 30 min so don't trust it and doesn't look like it has color. Minus the cramping the other day and more today I have nothing symptom wise. My boobs have been killing me for days but that seems to happen every month now. We timed everything so perfect this month I was sure I would see 2 lines :sad2:

8 or 9 dpo and another negative this morning. Well I clearly see something on the test now but it's been like 30 min so don't trust it and doesn't look like it has color. Minus the cramping the other day and more today I have nothing symptom wise. My boobs have been killing me for days but that seems to happen every month now. We timed everything so perfect this month I was sure I would see 2 lines :sad2:
It’s still so early! Apparently the most common day for implantation is 9dpo, and the range is 6-12 dpo, and it takes 48 hours for hcg to be detectable.

Background hcg is 0-5, and it doubles every 24-48 hours.
So if yours is at 1, and you have a 48h doubling time, it would look like this:
Days past implantation.
Implantation day - hcg 1
+2 - hcg 2
+4 - hcg 4
+6 hcg 8
+8 -hcg 16
+10 hcg 32
So you wouldn’t get a bfp until 10 days past implantation. Add in the implantation range of 6-12dpo, you are talking 16-22dpo for a positive test on a standard 25 sensitivity test. Minus 2 days for a 10 test.

Even if doubling time was 24 hours, you are still talking 5 days past implantation, so 11 dpo at the very earliest, probably more like 13dpo to get a “good” line.

Im not going to count myself out until I get a period.

@loeylo love this thanks!! Was it you that posted super awesome info last month too?

afm a lovely negative with fmu. I think Im 10 dpo but hoping Im less.

It’s still so early! Apparently the most common day for implantation is 9dpo, and the range is 6-12 dpo, and it takes 48 hours for hcg to be detectable.

Background hcg is 0-5, and it doubles every 24-48 hours.
So if yours is at 1, and you have a 48h doubling time, it would look like this:
Days past implantation.
Implantation day - hcg 1
+2 - hcg 2
+4 - hcg 4
+6 hcg 8
+8 -hcg 16
+10 hcg 32
So you wouldn’t get a bfp until 10 days past implantation. Add in the implantation range of 6-12dpo, you are talking 16-22dpo for a positive test on a standard 25 sensitivity test. Minus 2 days for a 10 test.

Even if doubling time was 24 hours, you are still talking 5 days past implantation, so 11 dpo at the very earliest, probably more like 13dpo to get a “good” line.

Im not going to count myself out until I get a period.

Thank you!! Your right got to stay positive!! I probably needed to hear that logic honestly!!

Wow, I have so much to catch up on.

@ciz Massive congradulations are in order!!! :) So happy for you. Beautiful line.
Sorry for those of you AF has visited.
-xxx-

@loeylo love this thanks!! Was it you that posted super awesome info last month too?

afm a lovely negative with fmu. I think Im 10 dpo but hoping Im less.
Maybe. I’m quite into looking at things scientifically (I swear I’m not a bore but I have anxiety and did a stats module at uni ...)

@loeylo if you're a bore than so am I, I looooove me some stats and graphs. Logic is my friend. My mom always told me I shouldve been a boy because I think more in facts than emotions (shes highly emotional so I was very weird to her haha)

Arg I'm only on page 10 desperately trying to catch up lol. I've gotten the worst news about my dog and I'm just devastated. So been focusing on saying goodbye to him more then anything. So struggling to even want to try this month.

So I’m out. Whatever was going on didn’t take. I have trust that it wasn’t maybe a good embryo. When I had my IVF in 2012 5 out of my 13 embryos had suspected chromosomal issues. In the end only 2 survived and thankfully they stuck. I just don’t make strong embryos. I’ve been so lucky to have had my 3 babies the last one naturally. But this has set something off in me. Now need to have the conversation to see if we would try for number 4. I’m 37 now and had pretty crap AMH levels at 27. Hmmmm don’t know what to do.......

View attachment 1095405
So so sorry! It is a blessing to have babies in your arms already but of course hard when your heart wants another! GL for the future xx

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

for me I’m 2DPT1DPIUI today and the wait starts lol. I’m testing out my trigger again as it just gives my mind ease to know when it’s out of my system. I hate waiting ugh! Lol today I’m a bit sore down there and it feels heavy, pretty sure it’s just from the trauma of the IUI due to all my scar tissue.

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

for me I’m 2DPT1DPIUI today and the wait starts lol. I’m testing out my trigger again as it just gives my mind ease to know when it’s out of my system. I hate waiting ugh! Lol today I’m a bit sore down there and it feels heavy, pretty sure it’s just from the trauma of the IUI due to all my scar tissue.
GL girl really hope it takes this month xx

Arg I'm only on page 10 desperately trying to catch up lol. I've gotten the worst news about my dog and I'm just devastated. So been focusing on saying goodbye to him more then anything. So struggling to even want to try this month.
I'm so sorry :hugs:

@loeylo I hear you on the scientific stuff. If I post a test I think has a line and you can’t see it please tell me you think it’s negative. I’d rather hear the truth than get my hopes up haha

@J_and_D sorry to hear your dog isn’t doing well :(

I went for an ultrasound today by the surgeon that did my surgery. They found a residual septum that measures about 6mm, so super tiny. She was surprised to hear I had been having losses because she said based on my ultrasound I should be good now. She also said if I have another loss I can come in again for another surgery to have the residual septum removed.

On my ultrasound report it also says that they found I had a large fundus. Not sure if that’s consequential or not. Does anyone know? Everything else seemed to check out normal.

When I used the toilet tonight I had some pink on the toilet paper. Not sure if it’s af starting or if it’s just irritation from the ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->