••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@ciz congratulations!! Great to see your test today x

I'm waaaay behind again. Just so busy it's hard to get caught up. Hope you are all ok x

I think I am 5dpo, another early ovulation and my temp rose and has stayed up even though I've been having that weird pink/red/brown spotting on n off for a good few days. Who knows. Trying to decide if I bother testing this month but I know I will, probably tomorrow :haha:
But I will put down officially testing at 10dpo on Monday 8th @Rach87 Thank you xx

@loeylo if you're a bore than so am I, I looooove me some stats and graphs. Logic is my friend. My mom always told me I shouldve been a boy because I think more in facts than emotions (shes highly emotional so I was very weird to her haha)
That is the exact same as me. I can’t deal with the unknown.

Arg I'm only on page 10 desperately trying to catch up lol. I've gotten the worst news about my dog and I'm just devastated. So been focusing on saying goodbye to him more then anything. So struggling to even want to try this month.
I’m sorry, what is wrong with him? We lost our dog on New Year’s Day last year.

@loeylo I hear you on the scientific stuff. If I post a test I think has a line and you can’t see it please tell me you think it’s negative. I’d rather hear the truth than get my hopes up haha

@J_and_D sorry to hear your dog isn’t doing well :(

I went for an ultrasound today by the surgeon that did my surgery. They found a residual septum that measures about 6mm, so super tiny. She was surprised to hear I had been having losses because she said based on my ultrasound I should be good now. She also said if I have another loss I can come in again for another surgery to have the residual septum removed.

On my ultrasound report it also says that they found I had a large fundus. Not sure if that’s consequential or not. Does anyone know? Everything else seemed to check out normal.

When I used the toilet tonight I had some pink on the toilet paper. Not sure if it’s af starting or if it’s just irritation from the ultrasound.
Fundal height is the height of your uterus so I’d say an enlarged uterus. That’s good! Although I have a large bladder and there isn’t a baby in it (I hope!) so it could just be an anatomy thing.
I deliberately don’t comment on tests unless it’s super obvious because I never see lines (even when everyone else does) and I’m quite black and white, there is either a line or there or there isnt.

Fundal height is the height of your uterus so I’d say an enlarged uterus. That’s good! Although I have a large bladder and there isn’t a baby in it (I hope!) so it could just be an anatomy thing.
I deliberately don’t comment on tests unless it’s super obvious because I never see lines (even when everyone else does) and I’m quite black and white, there is either a line or there or there isnt.
It’s hard to tell what they mean from the report though because I don’t live in an English speaking country. The exact translation says ‘extremely wide fundus’. I don’t think that’s the same as fundal height.

It’s hard to tell what they mean from the report though because I don’t live in an English speaking country. The exact translation says ‘extremely wide fundus’. I don’t think that’s the same as fundal height.

Fundus is Latin for the bottom. Maybe they think you have a wide bottom?

It actually means the base of an organ, apart from the stomach when it means the top?

I just got that from google, along with this picture. So it looks like maybe the top of your uterus?

61050BE3-CC12-4C65-ACFC-95983C8A8818.png

Fundus is Latin for the bottom. Maybe they think you have a wide bottom?

It actually means the base of an organ, apart from the stomach when it means the top?

I just got that from google, along with this picture. So it looks like maybe the top of your uterus?

View attachment 1095434
Haha I’d rather have a round bottom than a wide one but I’ll work with what I can get :)

Yeah, I have done some Googling but everything is about fundal height, not width. The only thing I have been able to find is that it tends to be wider in women who have already given birth, which I haven’t. Just not sure if it’s a problem or if it can be a sign of pregnancy or what.

Something is catching my eye when I zoom in. Good luck! ❤️

@ciz
Beautiful :bfp: hon congratulations so happy for you.

@Rach87
Think something is catching my eye hon

Good luck to everyone else getting vvv faint lines I really hope they get darker.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test.

Those that are out or AF has showed I'm so sorry.

FX for next month

Only skimmed through the pages there was so many.
So I'm so sorry of I've missed out anything

My spotting had picked up a little and turned red. I did a cervix check and it’s super low, hard, and open. This combined with the negative test yesterday I’m sure it’s af. I’ll stop my progesterone tonight. I’m glad she came only one day late and I don’t need to wait until cd 40! Glad to be moving on to the next cycle.

So I’m out. Whatever was going on didn’t take. I have trust that it wasn’t maybe a good embryo. When I had my IVF in 2012 5 out of my 13 embryos had suspected chromosomal issues. In the end only 2 survived and thankfully they stuck. I just don’t make strong embryos. I’ve been so lucky to have had my 3 babies the last one naturally. But this has set something off in me. Now need to have the conversation to see if we would try for number 4. I’m 37 now and had pretty crap AMH levels at 27. Hmmmm don’t know what to do.......

View attachment 1095405

Sorry it didnt take Gemma :( hope your conversation goes well

@Teafor2 glad you are out of limbo but sucks for af. Fingers crossed the new cycle is the cycle :)

Afm - cd14 and still only very faint second line on opk... last 2 months i have been gettin peak today. Still very dry cm so im not super hopeful this month. I used to have great ewcm so i have no idea whats causing this dryness :/

If anyone has ever had this and tips to help it come back I'm open :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->