••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

:lol:
@loeylo if you're a bore than so am I, I looooove me some stats and graphs. Logic is my friend. My mom always told me I shouldve been a boy because I think more in facts than emotions (shes highly emotional so I was very weird to her haha)
Also love stats!:lol:

@Teafor2 glad you are out of limbo but sucks for af. Fingers crossed the new cycle is the cycle

Afm - cd14 and still only very faint second line on opk... last 2 months i have been gettin peak today. Still very dry cm so im not super hopeful this month. I used to have great ewcm so i have no idea whats causing this dryness :/

If anyone has ever had this and tips to help it come back I'm open :)
Try evening primrose oil and CoQ10 for your ewcm. I didn’t have any last month but somehow we conceived... however I was researching for the next cycle and that’s what I came up with. I think I actually took the epo for ewcm getting pregnant with DD2 but that was 6 years ago so my memory’s not the greatest. Anyways you’re not necessarily out because of no Cm but obviously you’d want to try to do what you can to improve it!! GL!!

8 or 9 dpo and another negative this morning. Well I clearly see something on the test now but it's been like 30 min so don't trust it and doesn't look like it has color. Minus the cramping the other day and more today I have nothing symptom wise. My boobs have been killing me for days but that seems to happen every month now. We timed everything so perfect this month I was sure I would see 2 lines :sad2:
Sending so much baby dust for this month!

Arg I'm only on page 10 desperately trying to catch up lol. I've gotten the worst news about my dog and I'm just devastated. So been focusing on saying goodbye to him more then anything. So struggling to even want to try this month.
Aww I’m sorry. I went through something similar at Christmas time and it wrecked me x

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

for me I’m 2DPT1DPIUI today and the wait starts lol. I’m testing out my trigger again as it just gives my mind ease to know when it’s out of my system. I hate waiting ugh! Lol today I’m a bit sore down there and it feels heavy, pretty sure it’s just from the trauma of the IUI due to all my scar tissue.
Oooh I really hope this is your month, fingers crossed!

My spotting had picked up a little and turned red. I did a cervix check and it’s super low, hard, and open. This combined with the negative test yesterday I’m sure it’s af. I’ll stop my progesterone tonight. I’m glad she came only one day late and I don’t need to wait until cd 40! Glad to be moving on to the next cycle.
Sorry to here af came but I agree, feels good to start a new cycle. The last few days of one are the worst time of the month for me

@J_and_D just recently had to put my dog down at 16.5 yrs old due to failing health. I literally had him half my life and always said he was my first born. It was very traumatic and Im so very sorry you are experiencing the same. We’re here for you. :hugs:

9, nearly 10 dpo.

I think I’m out.

I feel totally out. No nipple pain at all. Nothing else wrong.
Checked through previous posts from bfn and bfp cycles in the past and my symptoms match the bfn ones.

@loeylo maybe you’re implanting late. You never know! You’re still in this.
I’m pretty sure I did implant so I’m thinking maybe a very early chemical.

Df and I are both feeling really broody, we both looked through old videos from when dd was a baby/toddler. She was an unholy terror (hence why we are just considering #2 now!) but she was really cute and funny too. Df isn’t a sentimental guy so it means a lot for him to indulge me in my hormones.

upload_2021-3-3_18-30-4.jpeg Couldn’t help myself. Took the test apart. 14 days post trigger and estimating 12 dpo. :-( blood work tomorrow

It’s the control line
No, I see the control. Above that in the pic? I can circle what I’m seeing if you like?

Mamas I said earlier to someone else, I don’t just go saying I see lines when I don’t, but I definitely see something.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! I’m not feeling very hopeful this cycle but who knows.

No, I see the control. Above that in the pic? I can circle what I’m seeing if you like?

Mamas I said earlier to someone else, I don’t just go saying I see lines when I don’t, but I definitely see something.
Ugh I hate this. I wish I hadn’t even taken it. I hope you’re right but I can’t see anything. Thanks for looking!

Ugh I hate this. I wish I hadn’t even taken it. I hope you’re right but I can’t see anything. Thanks for looking!
I’ve posted above, you can’t see on the zoomed in one but I see it on your original. Maybe someone else will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->