••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

That’s good! I used the cheap ones for the last 4 cycles and didn’t get anything remotely positive for 3 of them so I started to worry. I honestly think I didn’t ovulate those months which is a bit worrying.
The clear blue advanced is on special offer for £20 in Boots so thought I would try it. My best friend who is 17 weeks (got pregnant around the same time I did with my chemical) used this on the month she got pregnant and I was feeling superstitious so thought I’d best do it too I am aware that is ridiculous though.
I hate the wait, I know people talk about the two week wait but it is really a four week wait isn’t it? We don’t do any extra sex (well, we have made a bit more of an effort this cycle but this is the first time since July-August we have tried to time it better, normally we just go for every second or third day like normal)
I’m having my progesterone checked on cd21 at my gp surgery. It’s interesting that they now get involved in fertility stuff as they didn’t do anything between my miscarriages/ectopic and dd. I didn’t expect anything due to covid.
Nothing wrong with a bit of superstition....worth a try! Hope it brings a wee bit of extra luck :)

Nothing wrong with a bit of superstition....worth a try! Hope it brings a wee bit of extra luck :)
If I do get pregnant I’ll be convinced that is why, when really it’s just a matter of time (I got pregnant in October and have never had trouble getting pregnant before, so I honestly think I’ve not ovulated for the last few cycles!)

Top is yesterday bottom is today should I start testing 2x a day so I don't miss it??

20210220_110205.jpg

Hi can i be put down for testing day the 12th March. Maybe a little earlier depending on O day. Cd 8 today 0 could be in next 7 to 10 days. Doing internet cheapies and clearblue O tests. Got internet cheapie pregnancy and FR tests at the ready. Praying this is our month. [-o<:spermy::dust:

Did another opk today. Im doing mine with 2nd morning urine when do you usually test?? Today's looks about the same as yesterday's I think. Def not positive yet but this is the 1st day of my 5 day fertile window.

View attachment 1094912

When i get close to peak i test every few hours and just try not drink too much as that really dilutes it. For me it comes down to testing in the right hour if i get the first line darker or not :) but fmu usually gets better lines leading up to o day, then day of i test like a crazy person it happens so quickly :)

Good luck ladies really hope the new season brings loads of BFPs.
Will pop in here and there to cheer u all on.

To all the ladies using the CB advanced OPK test I used that in December and January and fell pregnant January.
The reviews were so good when i brought it so thought I wud give it a try. So glad I did.

Here a ton of supper sticky Baby Dust to each and everyone of you :dust:

Please put me down for testing 8th March. Fingers crossed for March. Due to ovulate tomorrow with almost positive ovulation test today. Bd’d yesterday, 2 days before and will again tonight (if hubby not too tired after work) and tomorrow.
Sister is past her due date so I’m cluckier then ever before in anticipation for seeing my new nephew.

Please put me down for testing 8th March. Fingers crossed for March. Due to ovulate tomorrow with almost positive ovulation test today. Bd’d yesterday, 2 days before and will again tonight (if hubby not too tired after work) and tomorrow.
Sister is past her due date so I’m cluckier then ever before in anticipation for seeing my new nephew.

Awww that's lovely how exciting I bet he can't wait to meet his lovely auntie.
I hope he makes a aperance soon I went 2 weeks over once and it was not fun. Was summer to so I was very hot and bothered and ginormous.
Not fun.

Good luck hon u have it covered we only BD on cd8 then moring of cd10. I ovulated the evening of cd10. We got one more BD in on evening on cd11 and that was it. December we tried like crazy and it didn't happen so only BD 3 times over my fertile time in Jan.
Was very shocked when 2 lines showed on a test and zero symptoms. Totally thought I was out.
Good luck hon

Good luck! :)

For ladies that check their cervical position... what is it usually like about 4 dpo? I don’t usually check mine but last night when I was inserting my progesterone (vaginal suppository), I realised my cervix was soft and suuuuper high which is very unusual for me. I can always easily reach it without even looking for it. I feel like it would be too early to have any cervical changes from pregnancy. Could it be so high from the progesterone? Or maybe it’s just always like this and I never noticed.

Tested with smu like I have been and strong positive this morning. I haven't tested since about the same time yesterday so not sure if it would have been positive later in the day yesterday. But we bd last night anyway. Im gonna test multiple times today to see how long the surge last. After you get a positive how many days do you try to bd??

20210221_093420.jpg

Also I was surprised to see the positive today caude my app has me ovulating 4 days from now guess that explains why we haven't been getting pregnant, so glad I bought these.

Tested with smu like I have been and strong positive this morning. I haven't tested since about the same time yesterday so not sure if it would have been positive later in the day yesterday. But we bd last night anyway. Im gonna test multiple times today to see how long the surge last. After you get a positive how many days do you try to bd??

View attachment 1094958
I don’t do anything special, we do it every two-three days (roughly!) regardless of where we are in our cycle/ttc or not. I guess it depends what your normal frequency is.

View attachment 1094958

We tend to try and bd every other day through the fertile window. I try not to let him know if I get a peak opk as it seems to put him under pressure. We do dtd every 2 or3 days throughout the month as we feel so I'm only squeezing in an extra couple of times depending how the opk works out.
It's apparently better to bd in the few days leading up to the positive, don't just start once you get it xx

Last edited:
Just had solid smiley on Cb advanced digital

never had a truly positive ovulation test so I’m happy! Df has recovered from his hangover (after cries of “I’m never drinking again” and “I’m too old for this”) so we will get on it once dd goes to bed. Exciting times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->