••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@wannanewbaby I test 1x (between 12-5pm) a day after af until I start getting close to suspected O, then twice daily (12-2pm and 6-8pm) then I may even test 3x a day the day before and of Ov just because Im a POASA and its cool to see what your bodies doing......and I have a bunch of ics :haha: Our usual bd sched is every 2-4 days regardless and when Im in my fertile period either every day or every other day (hubby works 24hr shifts so it depends on his sched) start bd about 5 days before O and a day or 2 after a positive opk you Ovulate approx 12-48 hrs AFTER a positive opk.

Just had solid smiley on Cb advanced digital

never had a truly positive ovulation test so I’m happy! Df has recovered from his hangover (after cries of “I’m never drinking again” and “I’m too old for this”) so we will get on it once dd goes to bed. Exciting times!

Yay, good luck!

So I have my smear/pap tomorrow, and I'm due to ovulate at some point in the coming week. Trying to be super chill this month about it all and not opk and just dtd when we feel like it, but Google is saying we shouldn't do anything for a day or 2 afterwards, maybe even more if it causes spotting (never has before but who knows) and I obviously won't tonight so now I'm worried about missing ovulation. Fingers crossed I won't actually ovulate until later in the week so we've still go a shot.

Fingers crossed for you. I hope all goes well

So I have my smear/pap tomorrow, and I'm due to ovulate at some point in the coming week. Trying to be super chill this month about it all and not opk and just dtd when we feel like it, but Google is saying we shouldn't do anything for a day or 2 afterwards, maybe even more if it causes spotting (never has before but who knows) and I obviously won't tonight so now I'm worried about missing ovulation. Fingers crossed I won't actually ovulate until later in the week so we've still go a shot.
Good luck! I don’t know what the answer is, but is just play it by how you feel!

I should be able to tell roughly when I ovulate anyway and don't feel like its going to happen tomorrow or anything so hopefully means I have a few days. At least with being able to tell when I'm ovulating as well I'll know whether its worth even counting down the tww or not :haha:

@motherofboys Is it just a normal pap? Ive never heard having to wait to dtd after it. Theyre usually not that invasive. Maybe ask your ob when you're there what they think.

Also I was surprised to see the positive today caude my app has me ovulating 4 days from now guess that explains why we haven't been getting pregnant, so glad I bought these.

My app still has me down for cd18 to ov but its been 14 since tracking for 3 mths. Fingers crossed this helps you get your bfp! :) :) that lh test is so pos its gorgeous lol

@motherofboys Is it just a normal pap? Ive never heard having to wait to dtd after it. Theyre usually not that invasive. Maybe ask your ob when you're there what they think.
I don't remember ever being told whether to wait or not, but also here they are just done by a nurse so I'm not 100% sure the information would be accurate. No offense to any nurses, but when I went for other things such as vaccinations in my last pregnancy I had to correct her on how many weeks I was allowed it at, and she literally just googled and went "oh yeah, I'll go get that one as well then" :haha:

Did a 2nd opk around 3 15 pm still positive possibly darker than this morning. We bd last night and will tonight and tomorrow as well and fx crossed that we catch it this month!!

20210221_151820.jpg

Do you guys usually continue testing till the surge is gone??

@wannanewbaby yep. I pretty much go from af to peeing on opks to peeing on hpts lol so much peeing on sticks. :rofl: Im a slow rise - multiple peak - slow decline style lady - so I do it to make sure my peaks actually result in O. Im temping this month so hoping to know right away and not have to poas for 2 weeks straight

I don't, I basically wait until I have all the symptoms of O I normally get, then do one. It's usually positive or very one by that point, if its close I'll do another the next day, if it's positive I'll just mark it in my app and wait 8/9 days to start peeing on sticks :haha:

I’ve never heard that before about a pap either. The only time I’ve worried about when to bd in relation to a gynaecologist is if I think I’ve got thrush or bv because otherwise they can’t test for it.

Ughhh why is the tww so long?? I’m only 4 dpo and I feel like I ovulated forever ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->