••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

See I actually find the tww okay, I normally know I’m out from like 10-12dpo, so I find waiting from then until o worse.

At least I’m not agonising alone! We have a school holiday this week so I don’t even have work to distract me.

At least I’m not agonising alone! We have a school holiday this week so I don’t even have work to distract me.
I’ll swap you! Haha!

Dd is back at school tomorrow so we have had a lot of tears. Hers, not ours. I feel bad for her but we need it!

I’ll swap you! Haha!

Dd is back at school tomorrow so we have had a lot of tears. Hers, not ours. I feel bad for her but we need it!
Good luck for tomorrow, hope your daughter is ok. My wee boy said he is a bit nervous but I'm sure he will run into the playground tomorrow! X

I’ll swap you! Haha!

Aww how old is she? I teach 5th grade so mine were very ready to get back to school, but I’m sure some of the little ones were scared to go back. Especially the ones in their first year of school.

@loeylo
Yay for the positive OPK hon that's fantastic.
FX March will bring u ure BFP. So with u on the knowing Ure out by 11 12dpo and waiting for AF and ovulation being the worst part.
I liked being in the 2ww.

@motherofboys
I haven't heard that either with a pap smear.
Hope O holds off a little so u can try wen it comes.

@wannanewbaby
I wud start testing once a day from cd6 then around cd10 I wud test 2 or 3 times a day untill I got my peak.
I wud then test the next day and maybe the day after to see if peak has gone down.
Then wud stop and then start again next cycle.
FX the OPKs help get u ure sticky BFP.

Aww how old is she? I teach 5th grade so mine were very ready to get back to school, but I’m sure some of the little ones were scared to go back. Especially the ones in their first year of school.
She’s in primary 1 which is the first year of school. She was 5 in October. She is really excited for school but just some last minute nerves I guess.
I teach high school which is 11-18 here.

Good luck for tomorrow, hope your daughter is ok. My wee boy said he is a bit nervous but I'm sure he will run into the playground tomorrow! X
Thanks, same to you! Gracie will be okay once she gets in but she takes a while to settle sometimes, probably a case of only-child-itis to be honest because she’s always been a bit mollycoddled.

She’s in primary 1 which is the first year of school. She was 5 in October. She is really excited for school but just some last minute nerves I guess.
I teach high school which is 11-18 here.
Oh yeah I’m sure she must be nervous then. Hope her first day back goes well!

Im almost there with you @Teafor2 we can agonize together lol

my opks today - hopefully peak tomorrow
View attachment 1094993
I had my peek yesterday and have had great cm today. Thinking this is the month as it’s the first time I’ve used ovulation tests and feel confident I got enough bd’ing in. Going to do it again tonight to make sure. I’m done with this 2WW thing. I want a positive preg test already

Good luck ladies that have just got positive OPKs and are about to ovulate hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you

Looks like im having another chemical or I bought a bunch of bad tests as im bleeding today. I'll start testing around the 20th xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->