••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Welp. I am out. Again smh. Idk what’s going on. It’s like symptoms be there then boom SIKE. I was bleeding light and today I went to toilet and dark blood was literally falling from me. So again. Body isn’t taking the baby smh. This makes 2nd month I’m starting early. 2 weeks ago I just had a damn cycle. I’m not use to this. I’m not irregular. Nothing has changed but trying to get pregnant so idk. I’m done trying for now. I’m getting married in august. In Jamaica and I think once we’ve settled maybe things will progress and baby will come. Good luck to all the ladies and I will def check back in from time to time \\:D/
Take some time and enjoy your wedding hun!! It’ll happen. Our body does strange things sometimes, hope things get back to normal xx

Well I’m out. AF has shown her face it’s really dark brown and clots so I can tell it’s been there a while so not sure why it clung on and didn’t come away when it was supposed to but hopefully this next cycle we catch it as it’ll be our last try.
GL to all you ladies who are testing and congrats to everyone on their BFP

Well I’m out. AF has shown her face it’s really dark brown and clots so I can tell it’s been there a while so not sure why it clung on and didn’t come away when it was supposed to but hopefully this next cycle we catch it as it’ll be our last try.
GL to all you ladies who are testing and congrats to everyone on their BFP

:hugs::hugs:

Yeah I think they want 21 day bloods to be 7dpo!

Will see what she says on Monday if needs be she can have them re done on the Tuesday as that’s 7dpo. She did check everything else too, a full blood count and my thyroid (which I know is ok)

4dpt3dpiui today and the wait is still killing me, anyone else have pain during BD after an IUI? Also this dang progesterone supplements is giving me the runs

F8C0BC92-3504-489F-8C7D-0A5DD9566467.jpeg

@Lozb
That's so annoying about the doctors. Yeah when I had my bloods checked I had a bloodiest on cd4 and another on cd21.
Don't think mine was called the 21 day test tho.
Mine was just to check hormone b4 and after O because of all the chemical pregnancies.

I really hope u get this sorted soon hon. I also pray ure tubes are not blocked and u get a BFP much sooner than u think [-o<

My comments are always so late after the conversation darn time zones!

@Jessie1229 congratulations i hope the clear blue shows up soon!

Still waiting on my pos opk... still just a hint of a secknd line i doubt a camera can pick it up... not sure what is going on. Hopefully soon! We only have sex maybe once a week or once a fortnight so we have to make an effort when ttc. Im already over it lol

I really hope OPK is positive soon

@PinkCupcakes is it lightening up quicker this month or is it just my imagination?

@6lizz6 so sorry :(

@Jessie1229 did you test again today? I feel like theres too many witches on the front page and it needs another bfp ;)

@realbeauty86 sorry - seems like our cycles are always perfect until we ttc then they go all wonky! Its such a pain. Wedding in Jamaica sounds amazing have a great time and maybe we’ll see you back here after :)

@realbeauty86 Sorry to hear af came already. I hope your cycles sort themselves out if you take a little break. Enjoy your wedding too! At least this way you can have a drink if you’d like :)

Thanks, I will try! Is it one a day?
I just take one a day....I think the evening was supposed to be best for absorption....keep that in mind for the aspirin too when you get your bfp, my midwife last year told me to take it in the evening. Xx

Just seen another pregnancy announcement on my Facebook feed. Oh I could cry. Obviously I'm happy for them but I'm sad and jealous too. It's all taking so long and nothing is working right. It was 4 years ago we decided to ttc #3, we did stop 18 months in after our 3 mc in a row then the the surprise pregnancy happened last year to put us on this road again.......but I never imagined it would all be this hard.
I know I can vent a bit to you guys and I appreciate somewhere to be completely honest. I'd love to throw a total tantrum right now!!
7dpo and still getting the on/off pink/Brown spotting since ovulation. I really doubt it's going to happen this month. Xx

I just take one a day....I think the evening was supposed to be best for absorption....keep that in mind for the aspirin too when you get your bfp, my midwife last year told me to take it in the evening. Xx
Ooooh I didn’t know that! I just took all my vitamins together with breakfast. I now do my prenatal with dinner otherwise I vomit.

Just seen another pregnancy announcement on my Facebook feed. Oh I could cry. Obviously I'm happy for them but I'm sad and jealous too. It's all taking so long and nothing is working right. It was 4 years ago we decided to ttc #3, we did stop 18 months in after our 3 mc in a row then the the surprise pregnancy happened last year to put us on this road again.......but I never imagined it would all be this hard.
I know I can vent a bit to you guys and I appreciate somewhere to be completely honest. I'd love to throw a total tantrum right now!!
7dpo and still getting the on/off pink/Brown spotting since ovulation. I really doubt it's going to happen this month. Xx
I’m the same, my friend and I had planned to ttc together and she now has a 4 month old. Then I came off the pill at the same time as two other close friends (who don’t know each other) and they are both halfway through their pregnancy and I’m still not even pregnant. I’ve got under 50% chance of being able to take a baby home if I do get pregnant which hurts too. I can’t even imagine what you have gone through.

The thought of dd growing up an only child is heartbreaking to me. I wanted to be done by 30, dd was born when I was 26 and I planned to have 3. I planned to get pregnant right away but was told to wait 6 months at least because I had a c section. My fiancé was really unwell from when dd was 1-4. Then things turned around and he’s been fine for over a year. I’m so sad that df was so unwell that it’s robbed us of the family we planned for.

I’m the same, my friend and I had planned to ttc together and she now has a 4 month old. Then I came off the pill at the same time as two other close friends (who don’t know each other) and they are both halfway through their pregnancy and I’m still not even pregnant. I’ve got under 50% chance of being able to take a baby home if I do get pregnant which hurts too. I can’t even imagine what you have gone through.

The thought of dd growing up an only child is heartbreaking to me. I wanted to be done by 30, dd was born when I was 26 and I planned to have 3. I planned to get pregnant right away but was told to wait 6 months at least because I had a c section. My fiancé was really unwell from when dd was 1-4. Then things turned around and he’s been fine for over a year. I’m so sad that df was so unwell that it’s robbed us of the family we planned for.
Thank you x life is full of all sorts of twists and turns isn't it? I'm so glad your DF is doing much better now. I understand your sadness :hugs:

Thank you x life is full of all sorts of twists and turns isn't it? I'm so glad your DF is doing much better now. I understand your sadness :hugs:
It was mental health related (he had a mental breakdown at one point) but fortunately he is okay, it’ll always be there but we know how to manage it better now, and he has treatment plan.
Just realised my comment made it sound like he had something like cancer! (Not that mental health issues are less important obviously but it’s something treatable and manageable)

I just wish we had got things under control quicker as we are unlikely to ttc beyond the age of 35 so it has pretty much limited us to two kids rather than 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->