••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Day 21 bloods down this morning. Said week for it to come back but that phlebotomist always says that even about my thyroid bloods that o get all the time. I will ring Tuesday to get the results I think. My only concern is she didn’t ask when I ovulate and realised day 21 bloods need to be adjusted to when u ovulate. I only ovulate 3 days ago so don’t know how good these bloods are going to be.

My comments are always so late after the conversation darn time zones!

@Jessie1229 congratulations i hope the clear blue shows up soon!

Still waiting on my pos opk... still just a hint of a secknd line i doubt a camera can pick it up... not sure what is going on. Hopefully soon! We only have sex maybe once a week or once a fortnight so we have to make an effort when ttc. Im already over it lol

Day 21 bloods down this morning. Said week for it to come back but that phlebotomist always says that even about my thyroid bloods that o get all the time. I will ring Tuesday to get the results I think. My only concern is she didn’t ask when I ovulate and realised day 21 bloods need to be adjusted to when u ovulate. I only ovulate 3 days ago so don’t know how good these bloods are going to be.
Yeah they probably won’t give accurate results. I’d probably phone your surgery and schedule bloods for 7 days post ovulation.

Yeah they probably won’t give accurate results. I’d probably phone your surgery and schedule bloods for 7 days post ovulation.

typical uk GP no telephone appointments for today. so have to wait until Monday to speak to GP. nightmare because i am on nights at work so will have to try stay awake.

How frustrating with the gp and bloods. Hopefully you get hold of them on Monday.

typical uk GP no telephone appointments for today. so have to wait until Monday to speak to GP. nightmare because i am on nights at work so will have to try stay awake.
That’s a nightmare. I’ve not even spoken to a GP yet, do you have a practice nurse? The receptionist might even just let you schedule bloods?

That’s a nightmare. I’ve not even spoken to a GP yet, do you have a practice nurse? The receptionist might even just let you schedule bloods?

She wouldn't said she didn't know how best to advice me so need to speak to the same GP i spoke to about getting these bloods done. i will just have to stay awake monday morning ( not back on nights that night so i can offered to stay awake). it will be 7 days the tuesday so. there is a chance my progesterone is low as my LP is only 10 days, i don't think either way its going to give a true picture anyway. i am now just worried that if they are low and they still won't refer me for more testing. i don't know where i stand for more testing with already having a child. I want to speak to her anyway because i just don't think it's right that i have to wait another 8 months (12 months altogether) just to get tests done that i have already had done few years back and they found possible block tubes that needed confirming but i got pregnant after the HSG dye test. I mean the dye might have made a small gap and thats how i got pregnant with my son ( conceived 3 days after the hsg test). I have had an STI in my younger days that causes blocked tubes. with all this i just dont understand why i can't get more testing. honestly its annoying the life out of me.

She wouldn't said she didn't know how best to advice me so need to speak to the same GP i spoke to about getting these bloods done. i will just have to stay awake monday morning ( not back on nights that night so i can offered to stay awake). it will be 7 days the tuesday so. there is a chance my progesterone is low as my LP is only 10 days, i don't think either way its going to give a true picture anyway. i am now just worried that if they are low and they still won't refer me for more testing. i don't know where i stand for more testing with already having a child. I want to speak to her anyway because i just don't think it's right that i have to wait another 8 months (12 months altogether) just to get tests done that i have already had done few years back and they found possible block tubes that needed confirming but i got pregnant after the HSG dye test. I mean the dye might have made a small gap and thats how i got pregnant with my son ( conceived 3 days after the hsg test). I have had an STI in my younger days that causes blocked tubes. with all this i just dont understand why i can't get more testing. honestly its annoying the life out of me.
I have a 5 year old and I’m getting sent for more tests. Sadly the 1 year rule makes sense, as it can take a healthy couple with nothing wrong a year. 84% of couples fall into this category. Of the remaining 16%, half will conceive naturally within the next year. Only 1 in 5 couples in their early 30s will fall pregnant each month.

The waiting lists for hsg and laparoscopy is really long so they might just put you on it as you are likely to have been waiting a year by the time you get to the top of the list. The rule needs to be the same for everyone. And I’m saying this as someone who has a massive risk factor for blocked tubes (I had an ectopic and didn’t have the tube removed)
It’s only been 4 months. My friends and I all came off the pill together, one got pregnant after 3 months, the other 4 months. I got pregnant second month but had a chemical. It’s now been 4 months since then for me and still nothing.
Another friend waited for a year, was investigated, she then waited another year for IVF (diagnosed with endo and pcos) - she found out she was pregnant days before she was supposed to go for her first big appointment. Another friend did the full thing, did her three NHS IVF cycles, and then fell pregnant naturally a few months later.

Another bfn this morning 10/11 dpo im gonna test tomorrow morning then I'm done and will wait out af. Literally thinking I'm gonna start my period on my b day how lovely!!

Another bfn this morning 10/11 dpo im gonna test tomorrow morning then I'm done and will wait out af. Literally thinking I'm gonna start my period on my b day how lovely!!

Good luck for tomorrow <3

@loeylo She said to use the aspirin from bfp. The ubiquinol I got was from a website called naturesbest.co.uk
£34 for 60 capsules, not cheap but was willing to try. X
Screenshot_20210305-134212_Outlook.jpg

I have a 5 year old and I’m getting sent for more tests. Sadly the 1 year rule makes sense, as it can take a healthy couple with nothing wrong a year. 84% of couples fall into this category. Of the remaining 16%, half will conceive naturally within the next year. Only 1 in 5 couples in their early 30s will fall pregnant each month.

The waiting lists for hsg and laparoscopy is really long so they might just put you on it as you are likely to have been waiting a year by the time you get to the top of the list. The rule needs to be the same for everyone. And I’m saying this as someone who has a massive risk factor for blocked tubes (I had an ectopic and didn’t have the tube removed)
It’s only been 4 months. My friends and I all came off the pill together, one got pregnant after 3 months, the other 4 months. I got pregnant second month but had a chemical. It’s now been 4 months since then for me and still nothing.
Another friend waited for a year, was investigated, she then waited another year for IVF (diagnosed with endo and pcos) - she found out she was pregnant days before she was supposed to go for her first big appointment. Another friend did the full thing, did her three NHS IVF cycles, and then fell pregnant naturally a few months later.

I have already had this hsg test and all other fertility tests on the nhs and said my tubes were blocked but then i fell pregnant with my son strangely (found out week before i was going for all my tests results appointment.) and they said they would have done more tests to confirm blocked tubes and done another hsg. All i want is these tests but now they are saying i have to try again for another year regardless of what they have already found. NICE guidelines state you have to wait a year if no previous conditions are present and your under 35. I have previous conditions and they hadn't finished all there testing or gave me a full diagnoses. there isn't waiting lists in my area, they refer you and there is two hospitals can be seen at here so get seen pretty quickly compared to the rest of the country.
the clinic they send you to is actually a private clinic so they normally to save money try get the nhs to do all the tests and then you can if need be pay for IVF or have nhs ivf.

I totally get the waiting a year as i have done it before.

@Rach87 could you please add me for the 13th as my testing date? That’ll be 10dpo, I’m waiting to be home with SO as I won’t be until the 13th, and then I’ll be home through 12dpo, possibly later. I’d rather find out while home so I can tell him in person right away, as he wants to know right away. Timing wasn’t as good this cycle so I’m not too hopeful but fingers crossed!

I have already had this hsg test and all other fertility tests on the nhs and said my tubes were blocked but then i fell pregnant with my son strangely (found out week before i was going for all my tests results appointment.) and they said they would have done more tests to confirm blocked tubes and done another hsg. All i want is these tests but now they are saying i have to try again for another year regardless of what they have already found. NICE guidelines state you have to wait a year if no previous conditions are present and your under 35. I have previous conditions and they hadn't finished all there testing or gave me a full diagnoses. there isn't waiting lists in my area, they refer you and there is two hospitals can be seen at here so get seen pretty quickly compared to the rest of the country.
the clinic they send you to is actually a private clinic so they normally to save money try get the nhs to do all the tests and then you can if need be pay for IVF or have nhs ivf.

I totally get the waiting a year as i have done it before.
Oh that’s good! I’m in the grey area too so I get it. They investigate you after three losses but it resets after you have a kid. I had three but one was ectopic which doesn’t count as it’s a known cause. They agreed to do the blood portion as it’s quite unusual to have a loss after the heartbeat develops. I fell pregnant with dd right after the tests. Now, they are discounting all of that and I’m back to square 1 - and they don’t even count my chemical as a loss. 4 losses in and I’m counted as 0.
I’m also in the grey area of “known fertility problems” because I have nothing diagnosed but we surely can’t be unlucky enough to have so many losses randomly, when all my friends have 0 or 1. I don’t know if they will make me wait another full year or do something sooner.
My EPAS are normally good at being quite proactive so it might be worth calling and seeing if they can do something. It was them who sent me for testing before.

Here the rule is if you have a known fertility issue they’ll see you after 6 months. I already knew I had a septum so they saw me after 6 months of ttc even though I’m only 31 and we’re trying for the first. I hope they can get you in soon!

Oh that’s good! I’m in the grey area too so I get it. They investigate you after three losses but it resets after you have a kid. I had three but one was ectopic which doesn’t count as it’s a known cause. They agreed to do the blood portion as it’s quite unusual to have a loss after the heartbeat develops. I fell pregnant with dd right after the tests. Now, they are discounting all of that and I’m back to square 1 - and they don’t even count my chemical as a loss. 4 losses in and I’m counted as 0.
I’m also in the grey area of “known fertility problems” because I have nothing diagnosed but we surely can’t be unlucky enough to have so many losses randomly, when all my friends have 0 or 1. I don’t know if they will make me wait another full year or do something sooner.
My EPAS are normally good at being quite proactive so it might be worth calling and seeing if they can do something. It was them who sent me for testing before.

what is EPAS? If u dnt mind me asking.

Welp. I am out. Again smh. Idk what’s going on. It’s like symptoms be there then boom SIKE. I was bleeding light and today I went to toilet and dark blood was literally falling from me. So again. Body isn’t taking the baby smh. This makes 2nd month I’m starting early. 2 weeks ago I just had a damn cycle. I’m not use to this. I’m not irregular. Nothing has changed but trying to get pregnant so idk. I’m done trying for now. I’m getting married in august. In Jamaica and I think once we’ve settled maybe things will progress and baby will come. Good luck to all the ladies and I will def check back in from time to time \\:D/

Yeah I think they want 21 day bloods to be 7dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->