••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Just seen another pregnancy announcement on my Facebook feed. Oh I could cry. Obviously I'm happy for them but I'm sad and jealous too. It's all taking so long and nothing is working right. It was 4 years ago we decided to ttc #3, we did stop 18 months in after our 3 mc in a row then the the surprise pregnancy happened last year to put us on this road again.......but I never imagined it would all be this hard.
I know I can vent a bit to you guys and I appreciate somewhere to be completely honest. I'd love to throw a total tantrum right now!!
7dpo and still getting the on/off pink/Brown spotting since ovulation. I really doubt it's going to happen this month. Xx
I get the same way... especially right when I have af start or after a loss.

We started nearly 2 years ago and in that time a coworker of mine got pregnant. She will be due in July. I’m happy for her and everything, but I remember her telling me about a year ago they weren’t ready to try yet and somehow they have changed their minds and gotten pregnant and gotten more than half way through healthy pregnancy while I’m still here with my period. She’s also 3 years younger than me. She’s really lovely and sweet and I like working with her, but every time I see her now I just want to scream and I get so annoyed. I know it’s the jealousy and just the feeling that it’s all so unfair. I have another pregnant coworker who suffered a miscarriage last year and I don’t have the same reaction when I see her. I guess because I know she struggled as well.

I want to pop in. I can relate to all those feelings. Additionally I stopped posting in these threads because I felt guilty because I already have a full family. Aren’t emotions funny? I don’t feel like I have a right to feel sad or my losses because I have so many children. Plus I just keep having cp after cp and I feel like I’ll jinx the rest of you. And I’m too old to have more babies #-o. I am an emotional hot mess today! Got my bfp but I don’t think it’s going to stick either.
Yesterday fmu 9dpoD101685E-BA60-407A-A835-DDB0B8566D3E.jpeg 66520F53-D85C-4B35-B7E9-9A488EF3D25C.jpeg
Today 10dpo fmu2A9FEE27-030C-4576-B116-6C50E177C5BC.jpeg 8AAC2142-1554-4556-B230-D9B738333C39.jpeg
I don’t think I have enough progression for a sticky. I’m driving myself crazy over it as this is my last chance.

I don’t think I have enough progression for a sticky. I’m driving myself crazy over it as this is my last chance.
Hugs :hugs: it’s always possible it’s nothing and it’ll be darker tomorrow, but I see what you mean. Fx’d tomorrow there will be a progression.

I get the same way... especially right when I have af start or after a loss.

We started nearly 2 years ago and in that time a coworker of mine got pregnant. She will be due in July. I’m happy for her and everything, but I remember her telling me about a year ago they weren’t ready to try yet and somehow they have changed their minds and gotten pregnant and gotten more than half way through healthy pregnancy while I’m still here with my period. She’s also 3 years younger than me. She’s really lovely and sweet and I like working with her, but every time I see her now I just want to scream and I get so annoyed. I know it’s the jealousy and just the feeling that it’s all so unfair. I have another pregnant coworker who suffered a miscarriage last year and I don’t have the same reaction when I see her. I guess because I know she struggled as well.
I know, someone I’m close with told me she wasn’t really wanting a baby but was going to try in case it took a while. Got pregnant first month. She’s now heavily pregnant and I swear all she does is complain about being pregnant and being a parent. I’ve not been trying for anywhere near as long as you so I can’t imagine how much it hurts.

I want to pop in. I can relate to all those feelings. Additionally I stopped posting in these threads because I felt guilty because I already have a full family. Aren’t emotions funny? I don’t feel like I have a right to feel sad or my losses because I have so many children. Plus I just keep having cp after cp and I feel like I’ll jinx the rest of you. And I’m too old to have more babies #-o. I am an emotional hot mess today! Got my bfp but I don’t think it’s going to stick either.
Sorry, but yesterday’s look darker to me.

Oh good luck!!! I have everything crossed for you! It's so stressful when the tests are faint and you are desperately waiting for them to darken. I really hope these do xx

Yes. That’s why I’m stressed about it.
I’m sorry, it sucks. It happened to me in October. I’ve never had success with lightening tests, but they are so faint and you are so early it could just be diluted urine.

I always feel the same with people I know announcing pregnancy. U lovely ladies on here I feel different about. I have 4 work colleagues pregnant. One jst announced on facebook being 12 weeks. I have a cousin who has jst found out she is having a boy. I have a little boy asking if he cn buy babies from shops one for me and one for him (he wants a brother but thinks I should have a girl coz I am a girl), he is concerned about having babies toys in the house to play with his baby, he has school friends who’s parents have just had babies and they talk about siblings. It’s heartbreaking. Now pull myself together and just crack on like I normally do.

@PinkCupcakes is it lightening up quicker this month or is it just my imagination?

@6lizz6 so sorry :(

@Jessie1229 did you test again today? I feel like theres too many witches on the front page and it needs another bfp ;)

@realbeauty86 sorry - seems like our cycles are always perfect until we ttc then they go all wonky! Its such a pain. Wedding in Jamaica sounds amazing have a great time and maybe we’ll see you back here after :)
I have no idea lol

I always feel the same with people I know announcing pregnancy. U lovely ladies on here I feel different about. I have 4 work colleagues pregnant. One jst announced on facebook being 12 weeks. I have a cousin who has jst found out she is having a boy. I have a little boy asking if he cn buy babies from shops one for me and one for him (he wants a brother but thinks I should have a girl coz I am a girl), he is concerned about having babies toys in the house to play with his baby, he has school friends who’s parents have just had babies and they talk about siblings. It’s heartbreaking. Now pull myself together and just crack on like I normally do.
It’s hard when your kids are asking. My dd is in p1 and I just feel she is lonely. She only had two cousins who are much older than her (11 and 15) and none of my friends have kids anywhere near her age (either much older, 10+ or much younger, babies and toddlers) with me working full time and there being very few dad and baby groups, she’s always been quite isolated. She plays SO well herself but it’s heartbreaking to hear her talking away to herself. She won’t throw out toys because she’s keeping them for “brothers or sisters”

There are only two only children in her class - her and her best friend. I’m glad she has her best friend but times aren’t normal and we can’t have play dates or anything.

She has a little girl on the house beside ours who is two years older who is lovely, and I’ve just found out that two girls from her class live within a street of us either way. However they are both over a year older than her because she’s in a composite class and she can’t really keep up with them the same.

I just always imagined her to have a sibling. She’s the most nurturing kid I’ve ever met. I feel like I’ve failed her.

@PinkCupcakes is it lightening up quicker this month or is it just my imagination?

@6lizz6 so sorry :(

@Jessie1229 did you test again today? I feel like theres too many witches on the front page and it needs another bfp ;)

yeah seems like lines same as last night my period isn’t due till Thursday though so I’m early

@realbeauty86 sorry - seems like our cycles are always perfect until we ttc then they go all wonky! Its such a pain. Wedding in Jamaica sounds amazing have a great time and maybe we’ll see you back here after :)

I’m sorry, it sucks. It happened to me in October. I’ve never had success with lightening tests, but they are so faint and you are so early it could just be diluted urine.
It’s not a good thing in my experience either. I’ll see what tomorrow brings.

It’s hard when your kids are asking. My dd is in p1 and I just feel she is lonely. She only had two cousins who are much older than her (11 and 15) and none of my friends have kids anywhere near her age (either much older, 10+ or much younger, babies and toddlers) with me working full time and there being very few dad and baby groups, she’s always been quite isolated. She plays SO well herself but it’s heartbreaking to hear her talking away to herself. She won’t throw out toys because she’s keeping them for “brothers or sisters”

There are only two only children in her class - her and her best friend. I’m glad she has her best friend but times aren’t normal and we can’t have play dates or anything.

She has a little girl on the house beside ours who is two years older who is lovely, and I’ve just found out that two girls from her class live within a street of us either way. However they are both over a year older than her because she’s in a composite class and she can’t really keep up with them the same.

I just always imagined her to have a sibling. She’s the most nurturing kid I’ve ever met. I feel like I’ve failed her.

honestly I haven’t. I am an only child myself and what pushes me to have a second is my son has no cousins close to him. I grew up away from my cousins as my dad was in the army so grew up away from all extended family. My husband family aren’t close and it’s a shame coz there is loads of kids in his family and ranging from 19- nearly 2 most being in younger side. I just want him to have someone who is his flesh and blood for when I am not here anymore, I dnt have siblings or cousins to give him. I will try everything first, not going to give up. Hoping a bean sticks one day for us both.

Yay Jessie! Is the clear blue a digi by any chance? They say they arent as sensitive which could be why its negative.
I tried the digi one and normal one, I feel I can see something on the normal one but it’s a really squinter compared to the one I uploaded yesterday

honestly I haven’t. I am an only child myself and what pushes me to have a second is my son has no cousins close to him. I grew up away from my cousins as my dad was in the army so grew up away from all extended family. My husband family aren’t close and it’s a shame coz there is loads of kids in his family and ranging from 19- nearly 2 most being in younger side. I just want him to have someone who is his flesh and blood for when I am not here anymore, I dnt have siblings or cousins to give him. I will try everything first, not going to give up. Hoping a bean sticks one day for us both.
Df and I only have one sibling each - my sister is 2 years and 4 months younger than me so we are pretty close in age. There are 9 years between df and his sibling (df is the youngest)
My sister doesn’t have kids. Dfs sister has the two older cousins.
Df only had one cousins, I had 6 but only saw 4 of them frequently. I was close to two of them (as in, saw them every week)
Dd has a really small circle. She’s 1 of three grandkids in dfs side and an only grandkid on my side.
I feel bad that I didn’t really go to baby groups when she was small. I had pnd and felt insecure about not “fitting in” so didn’t start anything until I felt better when she was 6 months old, then I went back in a full on job when she was 8 months old, just as I was getting into the swing of things.
Baby and toddler classes in my area do NOT suit working parents. There was nothing on in evenings, nothing at weekends, and nothing in school summer holidays.
I feel I don’t really fit in at the school gates because I’m not a SAHM or a part time worker. I rarely can do the pick up or drop off. I’ve been able to do pickups for the last week or so (only because dd is in school full time and I’m teaching from home) and I feel so much different.

I feel like having time off for maternity leave would allow me to be there every drop off and pick up, I wouldn’t be rushing around every evening because I’d be off during the day. It’s the nearest I’ll get to dropping the pace to be a SAHM.

Not sure I had the best phlebotomist in the world

CD99841F-FF5C-4D16-B975-089A91CCC71A.jpeg

My tests are basically bfn now. Waiting on af. I wish the rest of you luck in your journey!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->