••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I totally understand. I would too. My best friend took 6 more after her BFP. Haha.

Congratulations! So exciting!=D>

@Teafor2 and @gemma so sorry ladies.

And I'm so sorry to anyone else who is out. TTC really is a emotional physical and mentally roller coaster.

@Rach87 I see lines girl \\:D/

@realbeauty86 I'm thinking that sounds alot like implantation spotting sweety I really hope it is and u get a BFP in the next day or so.

Who ever posted that blue dye test and took it apart I'm seeing 2 lines for sure hon.

@wannanewbaby loving ure new Avatar hon u look stunning. Still early days for u to. I had a BFN at 8dpo the faint lines at 10dpo.

@BabyBrain80 oh the amount of times I tested at 6dpo hon knowing full well it wud be negative. But still did it haha.
Don't feel bad I think we can all say we're all guilty of testing to early hahaha. Good luck sweety hope u get a BFP in a few days.

Good luck everyone else.

Thank you so much!!

Hey ladies, 3dpt2dpiui today, here’s my testing out the trigger photo for the day, top is yesterday and bottom is today, ugh I hate the tww I’m so impatient.

72FB3A94-1DCF-4390-B8A2-1954074F5BB4.jpeg

Yessss @Jessie1229 :bfp: congratulations
Sending extra sticky baby dust :dust:and wishing u a happy and very healthy 9 months.

Ok for your tmi... do you kiss? We stopped kissing for a few years and then I heard something about it being essential so now we make out more and it’s waaaay easier!!

We do but... he now has a moustache and beard for a few years and it prickles me and i hate it haha so definitely dont kiss anywhere near as often. I'll tell him he needs to shave

Yay Jessie! Is the clear blue a digi by any chance? They say they arent as sensitive which could be why its negative.

7/8 dpo, Bfn, not that I'm surprised :haha: still turned the test every which way though just in case before telling myself to get a grip and I'm unlikely to see anything before Sunday :haha:

Tried a more reputable brand but it’s still a BFN
@6lizz6 did you track ovulation? Maybe you Ov’d late and baby is just getting snuggly?

I’ve been tracking for the last 6 months and I ovulated on the 16th. Was up at out of hours last night as I’m cramping so much but was given painkillers as my pregnancy test showed a BFN again. Going to request bloods to be taken when my GP phones this morning. I’m really worried I’ve never had a missing period before. Something just doesn’t feel right. :|

I take ubiquinol as advised by my midwife friend, I think its better absorbed. If you Google ubiquinone v ubiquinol there's lots of info out there. She had several early losses and swears by this and the aspirin.

Started conceive plus fertility capsules last month, they may have shortened my cycle and I have had early ovulation both months. So I'm watching that to see if it's a coincidence. X
I did see that but can’t see anywhere recognisable selling ubiquinol abs in worried about buying a fake one - where do you get yours?
It looks like my cycle might be back on track - I ovulated on cd14 this cycle so I think we are good with cycle length. When my pregnancy vitamins run out I might pick up something different.

I take ubiquinol as advised by my midwife friend, I think its better absorbed. If you Google ubiquinone v ubiquinol there's lots of info out there. She had several early losses and swears by this and the aspirin.

Started conceive plus fertility capsules last month, they may have shortened my cycle and I have had early ovulation both months. So I'm watching that to see if it's a coincidence. X
Also, do you know if your friend takes aspirin from bfp or earlier? I’ve heard both ways. I swear aspirin got me dd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->