••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Lozb
I hate it when GPS don't listen to us it's so annoying.

@wannanewbaby
Why do I feel I can see something on that test

Here is one after time limit but still wet and completely dry also did a ovulation test its not positive but dark. I feel so much lower back pain and cramping that I feel like it can't be a good sign

20210308_103400.jpg 20210308_112838.jpg

OK, so we have 3 minutes, 5 minutes and 7 minutes. Top test is the one from lunch time for comparison. 3.5 hour hold. I'd like to say I won't test again until morning but I'm already thinking about doing another 2 and dipping one in urine and one in water to compare them. Because I like to experiment I also dipped the one in the middle for less time than the bottom one, which I dipped for the 15 seconds the tests recommend.

Screenshot_20210308-161859_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210308-161923_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210308-161945_Gallery.jpg

OK, so we have 3 minutes, 5 minutes and 7 minutes. Top test is the one from lunch time for comparison. 3.5 hour hold. I'd like to say I won't test again until morning but I'm already thinking about doing another 2 and dipping one in urine and one in water to compare them. Because I like to experiment I also dipped the one in the middle for less time than the bottom one, which I dipped for the 15 seconds the tests recommend.

View attachment 1095710 View attachment 1095711 View attachment 1095712

I def see something!!

I'm glad you can because I feel like the pictures don't show as clear as real life and the pictures on here don't show as clear as on my phone :haha:

Happy birthday btw

View attachment 1095710 View attachment 1095711 View attachment 1095712
I see lines!

I think I'm going to get a different brand when I go to the bank tomorrow afternoon

So I got a Bfp on Thursday last week, I kept testing to make sure they were getting darker but unfortunately they got lighter and I had very dark blood last night.. So I’m pretty sure I’m out. So gutted.

So I got a Bfp on Thursday last week, I kept testing to make sure they were getting darker but unfortunately they got lighter and I had very dark blood last night.. So I’m pretty sure I’m out. So gutted.
Sorry!

So sorry Jessie

Anyone any good with results I have had them printed. Only thing that stands out to me is my prolactin is highish for none pregnant well that’s if I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->