••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Teafor2 and @sallyhansen76 i have no idea, I thought maybe it was a tad darker too but I’m too early for that lol. It’s probably just the dye In the tests, who knows LOL

Anyone any good with results I have had them printed. Only thing that stands out to me is my prolactin is highish for none pregnant well that’s if I am.
I just had my blood drawn today on cd 5. I don’t think I’ll get results back for a bit though. I’m curious what they will make of your results.

I just had my blood drawn today on cd 5. I don’t think I’ll get results back for a bit though. I’m curious what they will make of your results.

honestly GP was useless if I am honest.

honestly GP was useless if I am honest.
Honestly I feel like without a baseline most hormone tests are useless. Like, maybe your thyroid is still in normal range for a human person but for you, it’s high. Etc. But if your prolactin is high, that can definitely keep you from conceiving. That’s one of the things vitex does, is brings down prolactin levels.

Part of me feels like "meh these tests are just pants and af is going to show Wednesday as expected" and the other part feels like "oh god oh god please be real" :haha:

So right now I have a sharp pain on the left side of my abdomen kind of feels like where my ovary would be, it’s the ovary I Oed from and the same one that has the big cyst. Ugh

So I got a Bfp on Thursday last week, I kept testing to make sure they were getting darker but unfortunately they got lighter and I had very dark blood last night.. So I’m pretty sure I’m out. So gutted.
Sorry. That feeling sucks so bad, to feel so close and then the heavy bleeding comes. I wanted to cry. This month and it happened last month. Craziness this roller coaster. FX we get there soon :hug:

Pink i could be misremembering but didn't they do this last month? There was one day, right before they went almost completely negative, where they looked slightly darker. I'm sure we all got excited by it. If that's the case and todays is lighter still then hopefully tomorrow we will see some darkening.
Or, maybe as you have the trigger in your system still it's just making any tiny amount of hcg easier to pick up for the tests as isn't too early after all.

I've not tested yet today, I just never have time first thing in the morning. I'm really nervous to see if they look the same or not.

So the witch showed her face :-(. Thinking about the positives. I can now have a drink on my 31st birthday next week while on holidays.

Another shadow for me, but was a 1 hour hold SMU. Could be the tests. Could be because I'm guessing at ovulation and I'm not 11/12dpo at all. Going to try a longer hold again.

@Jessie1229 so sorry :(

@PinkCupcakes I’m excited to see your next test!

I am on cd 6 and just waiting for af to end. It’s crazy how much faster 6 days of my cycle goes compared to the tww.

One of my students tested positive for covid, so I am temporarily back to quarantine and online teaching. Hopefully the extra sleep will give my follicle this month a little extra strength. You know you’re obsessed with ttc when you have a covid exposure and you’re more concerned with how it will effect your cycle than anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->