••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

So the witch showed her face :-(. Thinking about the positives. I can now have a drink on my 31st birthday next week while on holidays.
Cheers to your bday! Sorry the witch came x

Another shadow for me, but was a 1 hour hold SMU. Could be the tests. Could be because I'm guessing at ovulation and I'm not 11/12dpo at all. Going to try a longer hold again.
Good luck for your next test, fingers crossed for a pink line

@Jessie1229 so sorry :(

@PinkCupcakes I’m excited to see your next test!

I am on cd 6 and just waiting for af to end. It’s crazy how much faster 6 days of my cycle goes compared to the tww.

One of my students tested positive for covid, so I am temporarily back to quarantine and online teaching. Hopefully the extra sleep will give my follicle this month a little extra strength. You know you’re obsessed with ttc when you have a covid exposure and you’re more concerned with how it will effect your cycle than anything else
I’m CD 7 and was thinking the same thing, goes so much faster than the TWW! That’s great you get some decent rest with teaching from home, grow follicles!

Managed a 2 hour hold not much difference. Sometimes I feel like the shadow has colour other times I think its just because I want it to.

Tea for 2 sorry you're in isolation again.

Morning ladies I am 9dpo af due the 14th of march just wondering if anyone can see anything on this easy@hom pregnancy test

20210309_105644.jpg

Honestly I feel like without a baseline most hormone tests are useless. Like, maybe your thyroid is still in normal range for a human person but for you, it’s high. Etc. But if your prolactin is high, that can definitely keep you from conceiving. That’s one of the things vitex does, is brings down prolactin levels.

so it’s not really high like it’s not out the bracket of normal and said she would expect it to be that if I had ovulated as it cn increase a little after ovulation too. Went for progesterone today at 7dpo as she hadn’t checked that even tho that’s what I thought the bloods were for the other day. Anyway I know what my thyroid levels should be and what’s normal I have had hypothyroidism since birth so have a good idea on my normal for that and they pretty good at keeping it where I want it, my son also had hypothyroidism it’s a family thing lol. Everything else looked ok in her eyes . Prolactin can be 71.0 to 566.0 and mine was 208 at 3dpo.

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. My tests still have shadows in person but in struggling to see them on the photo's, I tried one with water and I don't know if it was just because I was staring so hard but I felt like I could see something on it too, might just be going mad :haha: off to town now, will grab tests and see if they also show a shadow or not. I hate this part. I just want to see an obvious line or no line at all so I know where I stand.

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. My tests still have shadows in person but in struggling to see them on the photo's, I tried one with water and I don't know if it was just because I was staring so hard but I felt like I could see something on it too, might just be going mad :haha: off to town now, will grab tests and see if they also show a shadow or not. I hate this part. I just want to see an obvious line or no line at all so I know where I stand.
I’m sorry, those shadow lines are the worst. Fx’d your BFP is yet to come this cycle!

Hi ladies. Heading back over here after miscarrying again. We won’t be trying as such this month, I’ve just stopped bleeding. Hope you’re all well.

Sorry to hear that tasha

I bought more tests but I think they are negative. Cramping has started too

So looks like il be testing end of March as well we are going to see how it goes. Not actively trying but not preventing either. Can you put me down for the 27th please.

@Teafor2 @Lucy3 ha Im the same - the week of af goes so fast, then 32 years until ovulation, and 76 years until testing! Lol

@Tasha36089 oh no Im so sorry! *hugs*

So I think March may not be a complete bust for me. I should be able to test again end of month! I so hope this is my end of month!

Last edited:
Af showed today as I expected she would. Means my ovulation test worked perfectly and I od the 2nd day of positives. So I will get them out and start testing again around cd 10. Should be testing again around 1st week of April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->