••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

March ladies cd 11 today and got my flashy smile today on clearblue. How long does it show flashy before being a solid face? My OPK still neg but darker than yesterday will test again with OPK after lunch.

March ladies cd 11 today and got my flashy smile today on clearblue. How long does it show flashy before being a solid face? My OPK still neg but darker than yesterday will test again with OPK after lunch.
Mine was flashy for 4 days and then solid on the afternoon of the fourth day. That was my first time testing in the afternoon, if you let the sticks dry and look at the lines on them you get a bit of an indication as to how nearly positive they are.

Mine was flashy for 4 days and then solid on the afternoon of the fourth day. That was my first time testing in the afternoon, if you let the sticks dry and look at the lines on them you get a bit of an indication as to how nearly positive they are.

here is my OPK and clearblue.

9394A96E-B4D5-4CF2-9EF2-ED9494E0A768.jpeg 7BC28D90-4D61-4ACA-827D-F71D9BBF6D54.jpeg

Would you say this is still positive?? In person I feel like the test line is just slightly lighter. Felt alot of right side pain yesterday so thinking yesterday was the day. Will def test again in the afternoon. This was 9 30 am second morning urine.

20210223_093718.jpg

When you look at it as a whole I feel the peak is clearly visible. Im debating do I call yesterday or today o day??

20210223_110534.jpg

@wannanewbaby i think your supposed to call the day after your peak O day (so today) but it depends on your symptoms - if you had O pain and ewcm yesterday i would call yesterday O day. Last month I Ovd on my peak opk day.

I had both yesterday and today so I will go with o day as today would rather be a day late than early. We didn't bd last night but did the 2 nights before so think we have a great chance im so excited to know that this month we actually did it at the right time!!

TWW here too. Been cramping on 5 & 6dpo with stabbing twinges and severe bloating and now I’m 7dpo I have no symptoms except a really swollen tonsil on one side. Anyone else have this symptom? If it is even a symptom.

Looks quite close to me, my cb was like that 2 days before I got my static

yeh I think give it two days and it will be positive OPK and static face. I think I will O cd 15 again like last month which will be sunday. I am working from home all week which is great as was meant to be on nights mon today and tomorrow but had to change it as needed to be on a course all week, course is on Microsoft teams. Things work out for a reason I say.

yeh I think give it two days and it will be positive OPK and static face. I think I will O cd 15 again like last month which will be sunday. I am working from home all week which is great as was meant to be on nights mon today and tomorrow but had to change it as needed to be on a course all week, course is on Microsoft teams. Things work out for a reason I say.
They do! Last cycle was supposed to be 28 days and it ended up being 33 days, if it had been 28 days my ovulation period this month would have been right in the middle of my fiancé’s long shifts. He works 4 consecutive 12 hour days so we don’t have much time for sex. Because I came onto my period late, it meant my fertile period started the day after his last shift! I was gutted that my cycle was longer last month but if it hadn’t been we would have been out this month before we even started.

Hi everyone! Finally posting after following along quietly for awhile. I think I’m in my first real TWW since I don’t think I’ve actually ovulated since TTC (8 months of trying). Recently diagnosed with PCOS. Just completed my first course of letrozole + trigger shot. Scheduled for a blood test on 3/4 and definitely afraid to do a urine because of risk of false positive after the trigger. Excited to be here with you all

Hi @Lozb
In December I had 4 days of flashy smiley then the static peak smiley.
Good luck this cycle hon.

@wannanewbaby I wud class today as 1dpo hon if u had pain yesterday. Has cm dried up? That's normally a sign O has happened.
Ure 2 middle opks are peak today's is definitely lighter

Hi @Lozb
In December I had 4 days of flashy smiley then the static peak smiley.
Good luck this cycle hon.

@wannanewbaby I wud class today as 1dpo hon if u had pain yesterday. Has cm dried up? That's normally a sign O has happened.
Ure 2 middle opks are peak today's is definitely lighter

Its not dried up still wet but def less than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"