••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I really do think chance of Oing cd 15 this cycle. This cd 8, 9 and 10 tests and pretty dark for this point in cd if I was going to O later like I do at times. My clearblue still just a circle so still neg too. My LH normally has a gradual rise.

A9FAC36C-1163-47E8-848D-1B651BF2DEF7.jpeg

Opk still positive this morning but not a strong as yesterday so hoping later this afternoon or tomorrow it will go back to negative we have done plenty of bd so feeling really good about this month!!

Fingers crossed for this month.

So sorry @Beccaboo828 :(

I am 5 dpo and feeling totally normal. I don’t even have tender breasts. I’m kind of surprised just because I thought the progesterone would cause some sort of side effect. It’s a vagina suppository so as long as it’s doing it’s job on my uterus I’m fine with that!

@Beccaboo828 We are both in the same boat. Bunch of lines this month, including on FRER. But bleeding now...so possible chemical...I don't even know. So frustrating.

@Rach87 I'll be testing around the 16th.
Its really frustrating. I thought maybe it was just dodgy frer as they have bad reviews these days so tried cb and a cheap make but the lines albeit very faint were still there. I was relieved to come on today. At least I know where I stand now. Im 39 in June so my clock is running out. Fingers crossed we both catch this cycle xx

Thank you ladies <3 I'm very blessed to have children already. But I can't help thinking one more would be lovely. Mind you I keep saying one more and that one more is 5 in total so far haha plus 7 losses. They should never have told me at 16 id never have kids then I might have stuck to 2 or 3 lol xx

So sorry @Beccaboo828 :(

I am 5 dpo and feeling totally normal. I don’t even have tender breasts. I’m kind of surprised just because I thought the progesterone would cause some sort of side effect. It’s a vagina suppository so as long as it’s doing it’s job on my uterus I’m fine with that!
Good luck!! When will you start testing? Or are you a good girl and wait patiently xx

Can I be put down for the 4th please, AF due that day going by previous cycle. I’ve either had an annovualtory cycle or I’ve ovulated early and missed my peak on opk. Last DTD cd 8 more like cd7 as it was near midnight, and I’ve been testing from morning of CD10 and nothing at all. I usually peak cd13. Very unlikely but il be testing anyway as we aren’t TTC. If ovulation was too early and we caught I’d doubt it would be viable but either way I need to know and will be testing like a lunatic lol

Its really frustrating. I thought maybe it was just dodgy frer as they have bad reviews these days so tried cb and a cheap make but the lines albeit very faint were still there. I was relieved to come on today. At least I know where I stand now. Im 39 in June so my clock is running out. Fingers crossed we both catch this cycle xx
Me too, AF started this weekend, and feels so muhc better. Limbo really stinks. Lines with no progression is stressful. new cycle, new lines ;) Good luck to you this cycle too xx

Will my surge ever stop lol grouped how they were taken so 1 a day then 2 a day so this is over a 4 day stretch. Maybe tomorrow it will finally be done.

20210222_145728.jpg

Good luck!! When will you start testing? Or are you a good girl and wait patiently xx
I’m waiting until 13 dpo, which is when af is due. I’ve actually been scheduled for an ultrasound that same day to check my uterus has healed well after a surgery I had back in July 2020. It would be great to know if I’m pregnant or not when I show up for it!

@sallyhansen76 and @Beccaboo828 I'm so sorry ladies.
Trust me I know how frustrating it is to get lines that don't really progress much then the bleeding.
My heart goes out to u both.

@GemmaG I ovulated on cd10 with this one hon didn't think I stood a chance but here I am.
So u never know hon.

@wannanewbaby
That's frustrating Hope the peak comes down soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->