••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Did anyone get a massive breakout around the time of a bfp? My skin is hideous! It’s so oily and I look like a pimply teenager. I also get breakouts the week before af so could be that. I think progesterone can cause it?

Always the opposite for me, no pimples for BFP

That’s so good Skye. I’m so pimply today ugh. Really hoping to get a nice pink line this afternoon, 9dpo so maybe possible. Trying to do a uni assignment today and I just can’t focus!

That’s so good Skye. I’m so pimply today ugh. Really hoping to get a nice pink line this afternoon, 9dpo so maybe possible. Trying to do a uni assignment today and I just can’t focus!

I'll be stalking to see that nice pink line!! ;) I'm such a POAS addict.. already pee'd on the damn stick this morning and already want to do another haha!!
Ugh, I could not imagine trying to study at this point I have so much trouble focusing in general let alone right now. What are you studying??

I’ve POAS twice already today and its 1pm :rofl:
I’m studying midwifery, but not an interesting topic atm so really hard to get it done. I have to say I’m feeling pretty yuck and my bbs hurt which is good! When would your af be due for you? I think mine is about 6 days away so a long week of waiting to come

I’m studying midwifery, but not an interesting topic atm so really hard to get it done. I have to say I’m feeling pretty yuck and my bbs hurt which is good! When would your af be due for you? I think mine is about 6 days away so a long week of waiting to come

Oh cool, that's awesome!! I've always wanted to do that but got into community services instead.
Well, that's a good sign!! Did they have a faint line??
AF is due in 2 days for me.. the 25th. I feel a little crampy and gross so that's really putting me off, so worried.
I just caved and POAS again. I've got enough left for one late PM today, two tomorrow and one thursday morning and if AF doesn't show (fingers and toes crossed!!) I'll grab one more pack LOL!! I will probably test until I get complete line stealers or my first scan

Oh dear I just had 50x ebay cheapies arrive that I ordered a couple of weeks ago..
Let the peeing begin haha!!

20210323_122325.jpg

EDIT - I just used one and it was negative!! hmmm...

Last edited:
It was negative!? How weird! Try another one?

I'll try another this afternoon. I did a frer after I got the negative for peace of mind, and it's as strong as if not stronger than this mornings so must be a faulty cheapie

Ooh they look good! Phew! Mine are still very faint line (if that). And now I’m out of them except for a frer digi that I got in a pack I think. There’s no way that’s going to give me the answer I want!

I would love to do midwifery but the bad bits put me off from being a midwife. Is it a good course? Xx

@Skye75 I'm sure @Suggerhoney was saying before that she was having good lines on other tests and squinters on the ICs. I'm more inclined to trust the FR and say the IC was a dud than anything else given that the FR aren't faint lines that could be evaps but are super clear and pink

I would love to do midwifery but the bad bits put me off from being a midwife. Is it a good course? Xx
It’s definitely there!! Yay! When will you test next? There are a lot of bad bits and the course is a lot and I’m only doing (very) part time. This is my fourth year of it and finding the motivation is tricky at times but I think one day I’d love to work in post natal and help new mums with their babies. I also find days in theatre with c/s interesting! But yep, it’s a lot of work and the actual job seems intense but also really special. If you get an opportunity do it!

It’s definitely there!! Yay! When will you test next? There are a lot of bad bits and the course is a lot and I’m only doing (very) part time. This is my fourth year of it and finding the motivation is tricky at times but I think one day I’d love to work in post natal and help new mums with their babies. I also find days in theatre with c/s interesting! But yep, it’s a lot of work and the actual job seems intense but also really special. If you get an opportunity do it!
I'll no doubt do one in a few hours. Im a bit addicted to poas haha
It does look amazing. Im a dementia support worker so id have to fit it around work and my kids. It might be something I look into when they are a bit older. It does sound like a great job x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->