••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

So I have NEVER EVER went passed my due AF date, looking back over 2 years of charting (not temps as I have a weird life with the pub) I have only gone over 26-27 days cycle 3 times. Once in Feb 2019 the next was IVF and the last time I the miscarriage ( the only time I gave up didn't chart as I had given up on my 44th birthday and on day 28 I thought I'll do a test and was super surprised it was positive).
I still do not have my period no spotting which is a normal part of my cycle so from Saturday I have expected some sort of blood, Monday due AF nothing and today nothing! Took a cheap test yesterday maybe a shadow but i am sure it wasn't a positive, so what to do? I am freaking out.
I was so set for none of this stress, month after month of testing and then the spotting and then AF and starting a new cycle. And the one time I am late I don't have any positive OPK because I didn't buy them and no HTP tests because I thought it was all over.
I thought AF was coming all the signs but now everything but a little backache has gone.
Sorry for the post but I am in limbo now.

So 7/8 dpo tests. I see shadows but with ICs that means nothing

Excuse my dry wrinkly hands all this hand sanitizer is drying my hands out like crazy!

43C1BB84-AAA5-4AE3-9CA4-4137FF47C221.jpeg 481A0820-1CC0-4E4D-9D99-82C5BE0CD049.jpeg

Ooh they look good! Phew! Mine are still very faint line (if that). And now I’m out of them except for a frer digi that I got in a pack I think. There’s no way that’s going to give me the answer I want!

I really hope you guys can see what I can see xx

View attachment 1096398

@Skye75 I'm sure @Suggerhoney was saying before that she was having good lines on other tests and squinters on the ICs. I'm more inclined to trust the FR and say the IC was a dud than anything else given that the FR aren't faint lines that could be evaps but are super clear and pink

So 7/8 dpo tests. I see shadows but with ICs that means nothing

Excuse my dry wrinkly hands all this hand sanitizer is drying my hands out like crazy!

View attachment 1096400 View attachment 1096401

@Lucy3 best take a trip to chemist warehouse and pick some more up then haha!!
I can still see that line on yours, so maybe in a couple of days?...

@motherofboys I did try another one of the internet cheapies and it gave me the faintest line.. supposedly 10miu sensitivity, the other cheapies I have are cassettes with sensitivity of 10mie and they are showing me a nice dark line and yeah nice line with the frer still too.
I'm just panicky waiting and praying AF doesn't show.. tomorrow I guess I'll be even worse. Hopefully I get a nice line with fmu tomorrow to put my mind at ease a little.

@GemmaG wishing you all the best and hoping those get some decent lines in the next few days!!

@Skye75 Your lines are so great... I can’t imagine af would show.

@Lucy3 I don’t get a breakout before af, but I get one before ovulation. I think it’s all the hormones spiking. I found that in both my chemicals my skin improved when I was pregnant. I can see the line on your test but it’s hard to tell with the colour.

@Lucy3 I don’t get a breakout before af, but I get one before ovulation. I think it’s all the hormones spiking. I found that in both my chemicals my skin improved when I was pregnant. I can see the line on your test but it’s hard to tell with the colour.

Gee's I hope not @Teafor2 I am going to be so crushed if it does!
Have lots of early pregnancy symptoms, little constipated, gassy and already slightly nauseas (I suffered from SUPER bad morning sickness all the way through with my kids)But I also still feel a bit crampy so that is putting me off a fair bit.

Took a FRER :dohh: still a shadow let’s see what the next few days bring x

BD8BD267-0F85-4DB1-84E9-A04454CB9C8E.jpeg B627B527-4DA6-4D2D-820D-AEB6448AE9BB.jpeg

I had low levels of vitamin d so until they came up I was in 6000iu. When I finally was in a good place I was told I could drop to 2000 for maintenance but it wouldn't hurt anything if I was taking more because it just gets peed out.
I had a deficiency before and was prescribed some but can’t remember what strength but you saying that I think I was told that too.

Have you looked into doing methylated folate rather than folic acid? Some people’s bodies aren’t able to convert the folic acid into a usable form. If you get methylated folate your body can use it even if it can’t convert folic acid.

Yes I was taking that but the doctor told me not to and to take the higher dose folic acid instead so I’m not sure.

I really hope you guys can see what I can see xx

View attachment 1096398

Can definitely see that!

@Skye75 your line progression looks great!

AFM I think I’m about 6dpo today. We said we weren’t really trying this month as it’s the first month after mc but we did bd twice in my fertile period I think. I think I might test Friday just incase.

So this happened, I took a clear blue looked at it at 3 minutes saw a slight shadow thought nothing and then came home from the bar I run and saw this..... now 15 minutes went by at least maybe a bit more but it has colour, I know what people are going to say about blue dye, I have only ever got blue lines when pregnant and obvious evaps if not. But still in limbo I guess but what do you think?

IMG_0115.JPG

So this happened, I took a clear blue looked at it at 3 minutes saw a slight shadow thought nothing and then came home from the bar I run and saw this..... now 15 minutes went by at least maybe a bit more but it has colour, I know what people are going to say about blue dye, I have only ever got blue lines when pregnant and obvious evaps if not. But still in limbo I guess but what do you think?

View attachment 1096406

It definitely has colour. Strange it doesn’t go the whole way up but if it was me, I’d be cautiously optimistic! Fingers crossed for your next one x

@GemmaG I see shadows on all of those tests - but all brands seem to have shadows these days - Hope these turn into solid lines soon!

@Tasha36089 do you want me to add you to the front page? Hope your relaxed approach did the trick!

@GemmaG I see shadows on all of those tests - but all brands seem to have shadows these days - Hope these turn into solid lines soon!

@Tasha36089 do you want me to add you to the front page? Hope your relaxed approach did the trick!

yeah you can do although I’m not too optimistic.

This is better photo of it. but in real life it does touch the top but it doesn't come up on the photos..... anyway, I am not going to another test till Thursday or Friday and I'll do bloods as its easy to do here, I just didn't want to spend the money if I am not 100%sure and if AF hasn't came by then I will be contacting my gyno and he will tell me to do the blood test anyway, so better to give it a few more days. I guess. :(

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-23 at 15.27.55.jpeg

no worries I have just started spotting so thats the end again for me.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back