••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Thank you ladies. Fingers crossed tomorrow is a better one. I got a brilliant positive at 10dpo with my son x

Ok officially in the TWW again!! Calling it 1 dpo today. Didn't see a April testing thread yet so just popped back in here but I'll be testing very early April. So excited to see a few bfps!! Congrats to those and sorry to all who got af!! Also this is our 6th cycle trying I believe.

20210322_111450.jpg

@motherofboys Early testing drives me crazy. I usually wait until 13 dpo since that’s when I expect af, but last month I tested in the evening at 12 dpo and it just made me more stressed.

@wannanewbaby Hope you caught the egg!

thanks, the ones I’ve ordered are 4000iu and I don’t know if that’s too much. I was taking folate until the dr switched it to higher dosage folic acid
I had low levels of vitamin d so until they came up I was in 6000iu. When I finally was in a good place I was told I could drop to 2000 for maintenance but it wouldn't hurt anything if I was taking more because it just gets peed out.

I take 2000iu of D3. In addition to my prenatal. Pretty much everyone in Michigan has low vit D.

@Lucy3 i see a line but only the top half?

@Beccaboo828 cant see a line yet but hope to tomorrow!!

Got my crosshairs today and it puts my Ov date as Friday which is when I had my positive opk and loads of ewcm. So 3dpo today already! My sister and her fam are in town this week so lots of distractions yay!

Do any of you ladies supplement vitamin D? If so what dosage? I’ve been taking macca root for a few months and was prescribed a higher dose of folic acid before I mc because my boys both have heart defects,so I’ve carried on taking that. I’ve been taking vitamin d but a very low dosage so wondering if I should up it. Also wondering if/when I get another bfp I should take baby aspirin. Any advice?
Have you looked into doing methylated folate rather than folic acid? Some people’s bodies aren’t able to convert the folic acid into a usable form. If you get methylated folate your body can use it even if it can’t convert folic acid.

Yay for 3dpo @Rach87, I was still getting peak OPKS on cd10 and O on evening on cd10.

@wannanewbaby yay for 2ww.
Fx for a April BFP

@Beccaboo828
I got vvvv faint lines on frer at 10dpo hon then a darker line at 11dpo and 12dpo but I got BFN at 8dpo and didn't test at 9dpo.
Good luck hon
Thank you. Im on tender hooks haha tomorrow can't come fast enough x

Those lines look great @Skye75 fingers crossed for a super sticky bean for you!

@Lucy3 i do see something on that test!

@Beccaboo828 i can see a shadow, fingers crossed for you too!

@Rach87 hope this is your month, last month strong!

Af officially started today, bang on time. And my husband now informs me he'd like to wait to start ttc again... so could be one month off could be a year :( I hope to still pop in and out to offer support!

Good luck ladies im rooting for you all!

Thank you. I've had 8 miscarriages 2 of those were the last 2 months so I'm not going to hold my breath just yet.
Poas is so blooming addictive haha
Seriously so addictive! Have you done another test yet? I did one this morning but it was SMU after a coffee so not the best sample, mine was the same faint shadow so I’ll try again this afternoon when it’s been 24 hours. I’m so tired and have lower back ache so really hoping they’re both good signs.

Did anyone get a massive breakout around the time of a bfp? My skin is hideous! It’s so oily and I look like a pimply teenager. I also get breakouts the week before af so could be that. I think progesterone can cause it?

Don't think you can see it but I have a crazy faint line. Im 9dpo and 3 days away from af.

View attachment 1096356

I really think this is ure sticky Rainbow beanie :wohoo:

Those lines look great @Skye75 fingers crossed for a super sticky bean for you!

@Beccaboo828 i can see a shadow, fingers crossed for you too!

@Rach87 hope this is your month, last month strong!

Af officially started today, bang on time. And my husband now informs me he'd like to wait to start ttc again... so could be one month off could be a year :( I hope to still pop in and out to offer support!

Good luck ladies im rooting for you all!

@Beccaboo828 will be stalking to see your next test!! :) good luck

@AlwaysTheAunt so sorry AF has shown, boo for hubby wanting to wait. Hope to see you back here again soon!!

@Suggerhoney I so hope this is our rainbow. Only two more days until AF is due to arrive, if she doesn't show then I will start to relax a bit and believe it! can't get into my doctor until Monday for bloods

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->