••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Maybe its because I have relaxed this cycle that AF will just come today with no mind ticks of ic or symptom spotting, I was relaxed and I am still sort of relaxed but after all this time it is hard to let go completely in one cycle, if AF comes i still haven't changed my mind so I am staying off amazon I don't want OPK or IC's in my life anymore, I have got so much done this month because I haven't been worrying about it, even if I have taken two tests it better than bucket loads I was taken. Maybe our bodies are glad of the rest from stressing about it and I will come on later today, sorry you didn't get your BFP, for me I don't mind if AF comes as long as she doesn't keep me waiting to long! Lol, but I do know that if she doesn't come today then I will test tomorrow with a good brand hpt.
It was definitely better through the month without the opk. We just dtd for fun etc. This next cycle im staying away from ICs. They are the bit that made me crazy this month with really bad evaps. Being late didnt help, but I think I could have coped with that if it wasn't for the evaps getting my hopes up. I'm going to try testing later than I normally would, and with better tests so that I don't feel that because I have a bunch of ICs it won't matter if I just go another, or another, or even another on the same day :haha: hopefully a relaxed approach will get us both that bfp

So I said I wasn’t going to test early :blush: I lied :dohh:

6/7dpo and tests arrived this morning and I had to pee on them just to try them out as you know lol got loads of cheapies to stop me peeing on my FRERs. Top one is one step, babyplan and Femometer. Have wondfos too. Wish the next few days would hurry up :coffee:

7E63AC69-8E29-43F9-A321-77F36F341B81.jpeg

Do any of you ladies supplement vitamin D? If so what dosage? I’ve been taking macca root for a few months and was prescribed a higher dose of folic acid before I mc because my boys both have heart defects,so I’ve carried on taking that. I’ve been taking vitamin d but a very low dosage so wondering if I should up it. Also wondering if/when I get another bfp I should take baby aspirin. Any advice?

@Skye75
That is fantastic progression hon. With all 4 chemicals my lines never got as dark as ure 11dpp test.
Also looks like my 11dpo test with this one.
Girllllllll ure pregnant.
So happy for you :yipee:

@Lucy3
I see something faint hon. I got BFN at 8dpo too, but I definitely see something on ure Frer.

@Beccaboo828
I see it hon. Fx this is it for u.

@GemmaG
Swear I can see something on ure tests to

@Mum42crazy
Welcome back hon so good to see u back.

<3

@Skye75
That is fantastic progression hon. With all 4 chemicals my lines never got as dark as ure 11dpp test.
Also looks like my 11dpo test with this one.
Girllllllll ure pregnant.
So happy for you :yipee:

@Lucy3
I see something faint hon. I got BFN at 8dpo too, but I definitely see something on ure Frer.

@Beccaboo828
I see it hon. Fx this is it for u.

@GemmaG
Swear I can see something on ure tests to

@Mum42crazy
Welcome back hon so good to see u back.

<3

I really hope so!! So nervous

Do any of you ladies supplement vitamin D? If so what dosage? I’ve been taking macca root for a few months and was prescribed a higher dose of folic acid before I mc because my boys both have heart defects,so I’ve carried on taking that. I’ve been taking vitamin d but a very low dosage so wondering if I should up it. Also wondering if/when I get another bfp I should take baby aspirin. Any advice?

Hi hon
I've been taking vitamin D, folate , Macca Root and baby aspirin.
These are the Vitamin D I take Screenshot_20210322-130807_Amazon Shopping.jpg

thanks, the ones I’ve ordered are 4000iu and I don’t know if that’s too much. I was taking folate until the dr switched it to higher dosage folic acid

Not sure hon hopefully it will be ok.
I've now taking high dose folic acid I was prescribed it last week and I have to take it right the way through so I've stopped the folate now and just taking the high dose Folic Acid, Macca, vitamin D and the 75mg baby aspirin (I started them from BFP)

Been thinking about u sweety

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->