••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Keep testing at home? Your frers looked so good!

Yeah I will, just wait to see if AF shows tomorrow I guess

@Lucy3 I’m waiting to test for another week still. I’ll be 13 dpo then. I hate testing early. It just stresses me out more (although I’m always tempted to).

@Skye75 I’m 7 dpo today. I bet the blood in your urine is from the uti. Every time I get one I have so much blood in my urine that I can see it. The first time I had a uti when I was in uni I thought it was af starting because of the blood. I also wouldn’t worry about your test at the doctor. FRER is so sensitive and your progressing looks great. I bet their tests are just way less sensitive. I once had a positive clear blue test (25 mlU) in the morning and a ‘negative’ blood test at the hospital the same day. I was so confused until I realised it was because the blood tests at that hospital classed their positive hcg levels as above 50 mlU! I did go on the have a chemical, but it was before my septum was removed when it was impossible for me to carry a healthy pregnancy.

I’m feeling out this month. I just don’t know if we bd enough in my fertile window. We only got o day and 3 days before.

Bd on o day and 3 days before sounds good to me @Teafor2 . I admire you not testing early, I’ve wasted so much money and stress on testing early.

@Lucy3 I’m waiting to test for another week still. I’ll be 13 dpo then. I hate testing early. It just stresses me out more (although I’m always tempted to).

@Skye75 I’m 7 dpo today. I bet the blood in your urine is from the uti. Every time I get one I have so much blood in my urine that I can see it. The first time I had a uti when I was in uni I thought it was af starting because of the blood. I also wouldn’t worry about your test at the doctor. FRER is so sensitive and your progressing looks great. I bet their tests are just way less sensitive. I once had a positive clear blue test (25 mlU) in the morning and a ‘negative’ blood test at the hospital the same day. I was so confused until I realised it was because the blood tests at that hospital classed their positive hcg levels as above 50 mlU! I did go on the have a chemical, but it was before my septum was removed when it was impossible for me to carry a healthy pregnancy.

I’m feeling out this month. I just don’t know if we bd enough in my fertile window. We only got o day and 3 days before.

Thanks @Teafor2 that's put me at ease a little!
Guess I'll know tomorrow anyhow if AF shows or not, and see what the frer is doing in the morning.

Wish I had the same will power to not test until 13dpo!! Go you.
Hope it shows something this month! You're not out till you're out I guess.

I hope everything is ok Skye, it must be so nerve-wracking for you. Your FR look fantastic

Hope everything goes well @Skye75 your FRER look great!

@Lucy3 I can see that

AFM - still faint lines this morning need o wait a couple of days but know I won’t lol 8/9dpo today

F1DA203B-D0B4-4426-831F-186953BDC53A.jpeg 8429543B-8AD5-4B2A-B41D-B53051F49058.jpeg

Good luck Gemma - I can see those faints, they are pretty good for 8DPO.

Mum42crazy - I'm so sorry :hugs:

Thanks girls will see what the next couple of days bring. I’m 9dpo if I ovulated the day of my peak. 8dpo if it was the day after I don’t temp so it’s either one. Be crazy if I was considering what happened the only time we DTD during my fertile period! This is maybe a better pic.

08127364-0D95-4E40-B0D6-3A94B44D7FAE.jpeg

Last edited:
@Skye75 I agree with the others - blood in your urine is most likely from the uti. Hope they can get that taken care of! Ive only had 2 way back when I was a teen but oh my were they awful! I know having the dra test be negative must have been stressful, but the free picks up 6.3miu of hcg. Most OB’s are minimum of 25miu. Even if you doubled every 24 hrs it would only be at 25.2 after 4 days. So realistically it would be well over a week with the usual 48 hr doubling time for their tests to pick it up. :)

@Skye75 I agree with the others - blood in your urine is most likely from the uti. Hope they can get that taken care of! Ive only had 2 way back when I was a teen but oh my were they awful! I know having the dra test be negative must have been stressful, but the free picks up 6.3miu of hcg. Most OB’s are minimum of 25miu. Even if you doubled every 24 hrs it would only be at 25.2 after 4 days. So realistically it would be well over a week with the usual 48 hr doubling time for their tests to pick it up. :)

Thanks @Rach87 cold hard facts are good to hear right now!!
We shall see tomorrow anyhow.. the witches due date.
I've actually managed to not test twice today, just the frer this morning trying to stick to one of those a day.

Hope everything goes well @Skye75 your FRER look great!

@Lucy3 I can see that

AFM - still faint lines this morning need o wait a couple of days but know I won’t lol 8/9dpo today

View attachment 1096431 View attachment 1096432
I’m also 8dpo today. I wanna test but I’m not around one right now and I’m nervous cuz I’m cramping now. If af shows early again this month (which would make it 3 months in a row) I’m going to scream lol

Test 1 is fmu
Test 2 is third wee of the day after a 4 hour hold.
Both negative. Af is due tomorrow. Im out xx

Screenshot_20210324-141159_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"