••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Ooh good luck for Saturday! Have you got a positive on 8dpo before?

Welp I took another test lmao. So... I bought frer but I also bought the knock off frer lol. I took the knock off brand tonight and I’m gonna take the real one Saturday and Sunday (it’s a 2pack). I think I see a faint line lol so I’m satisfied to wait til Saturday. (I think :shock:)

Idk if those are good pics. My babe and my sister can see the faint line in person

0CF7CAE1-6A9B-47CC-A66D-C3BA85D7D1A8.jpeg EDAB8311-1B47-467B-8F24-506ED7103AFC.jpeg

AF is due tomorrow. I tested today and it was negative. Today is day 32 of my cycle so should be hitting in the next day or two.

on the bright side I had my OB infertility appointment today and he has scheduled my HSG for next month and given the req for the semen analysis. If all that shows no problems then we start medication to try to get better ovulation. Fingers crossed we find something out.

@KatVM sorry about the bfn but it sounds good that you’re getting the fertility work up started! fx it all goes well!

So I don’t know if this is a coincidence or not but I find it really strange. Almost always in my tww I get tender breasts, but in both cycles where I used progesterone supplements I haven’t gotten them. I assumed the progesterone would increase my symptoms in my tww, not take them away. It makes me worry that it’s messing with my natural hormones in a bad way. Anyone have any idea?

@BabyBrain80 good on you two! That’s some impressive bd in the bank!

@GemmaG was it you that had the small people visitors during bd this month? Haha

@Beccaboo828 im sorry you’re out this month :-(

@Rach87 hoe many days till testing starts for you?
Hope I got everyone, happy to wake up to lots of reading on the thread
I’m 11dpo. I had a migraine in the middle of the night that was probably the worst I’ve ever had. I vomited so much and it reminded me of how awful first trimester is with the morning sickness. Anyway, I’m not going to test today as the stress of trying to find squinters is getting to me so I’m going to try and chill out for a day or so.

@Lucy3 good luck when you test next!
I've been feeling quite nauseas already, hopefully it doesn't get to bad with my other pregnancies, but I'll happily take being super stick in return for this baby sticking!!

@realbeauty86 i can see a faint line on the top one!! Good for you for waiting a few days to test again, I bet you get a lovely line on Sat!

I’m patting myself on the back today for not testing. I still feel awful after last night, I mean the nausea and vomiting was intense. So in a way I don’t want to test in case it’s a bfn and then I have to work out why I feel so off. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I’ll test.

@Skye75 did you get really sick with your last pregnancies? It’s such a double edge sword isn’t it, like yay I feel like rubbish so things must be going well, but also, this is horrid!

@KatVM so sorry you got a bfn. That sounds really promising that you’ve got your fertility OB lined up - wishing you all the best with finding some answers

So I tested this afternoon using a FRER and a clearblue..... the second picture of the clearblue is outside of the time limit about 20/25 mins after. It continued to get more defined and blue..... what do you girls think just an Evap??

View attachment 1096469 View attachment 1096470 View attachment 1096471

I see a little something on the FR as well.

Well no AF yet this morning.
Progression looking good

View attachment 1096473
Progression looks great

@motherofboys I know that feeling! I was 19 when I had DS. 20 when I had DD was on the pill for both of them and DD was the result of BD'ing ONCE in 2/3 months!!
Gave me a total complex about this time, since the last two times I was actively trying to prevent falling pregnant and this time it's been so hard!!

@GemmaG hopefully you are just early??

@Teafor2 I commend you on your willpower to wait for 13dpo. Sending you all the luck I can!!

@realbeauty86 I hope those lines get darker for you!! I'm an addict for progression!!

@Lucy3 thank you!! I sure hope this little one sticks.. stalking my health record on mygov to see my blood results hopefully before Monday!! Not sure how long they take to get put onto there. I'm going to request bloods again on Monday just for my peace of mind.

All mine were planned but all have taken longer to get too. 1st month with ds1, 7th month with ds2, 12 full months with ds3, 2.5 years with ds4, 3.5 years with ds5 (with a miscarriage 7 months at 5 weeks 7 months in to ttc) this time we've been ttc since July. We agreed to just try for a year because I wanted ds5 to have a sibling close in age, we aren't as young as we used to be so haven't got years to keep ttc, and I don't think I can do LTTTC again. But with every month that passes and every pregnancy announcement I see I just feel more hopeless. There was another one this morning. Yet another person in my pregnancy group from ds5 is pregnant. I know 10 pregnant people and 7 of them are from the due in April 2020 group. It would be 11 but one has already had her baby. She found out as we were deciding to ttc and I had so hoped that I wouldn't be far behind her. Stupid really given my history.

@realbeauty86 i can see a faint line on the top one!! Good for you for waiting a few days to test again, I bet you get a lovely line on Sat!

I’m patting myself on the back today for not testing. I still feel awful after last night, I mean the nausea and vomiting was intense. So in a way I don’t want to test in case it’s a bfn and then I have to work out why I feel so off. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I’ll test.

@Skye75 did you get really sick with your last pregnancies? It’s such a double edge sword isn’t it, like yay I feel like rubbish so things must be going well, but also, this is horrid!

@Lucy3 Yep I got extremely sick, bad with DS and even worse with DD. Drip line sick, Ondansetron barely made a difference. But I'm so ready and happy to take it haha!! at least if I'm sick I know things are progressing as they should

@BabyBrain80 good on you two! That’s some impressive bd in the bank!

@GemmaG was it you that had the small people visitors during bd this month? Haha

@Beccaboo828 im sorry you’re out this month :-(

@Rach87 hoe many days till testing starts for you?
Hope I got everyone, happy to wake up to lots of reading on the thread
I’m 11dpo. I had a migraine in the middle of the night that was probably the worst I’ve ever had. I vomited so much and it reminded me of how awful first trimester is with the morning sickness. Anyway, I’m not going to test today as the stress of trying to find squinters is getting to me so I’m going to try and chill out for a day or so.
Yes that was me!! Aw I hope your feeling better soon, migraines are awful. I’m also going to take a break from testing today, it all too easily becomes consuming so have ordered more FRER this morning so they should be here tomorrow and will test then or possibly the next day. Gives me anxiety looking at squinters also! Good luck for you next test x

@Lucy3 with ds I had a squinter at 8dpo and a real line at 9dpo. Dd I was 10 dpo-ish

@Dream143r @motherofboys Cant believe its almost April already! This minth flew by! I’d be happy to start another thread, unless someone else wants to. But I think this was my last chance ttc. We agreed that March was it. Is there a way to transfer who runs a thread if I did so everyone could hop over there thats early April?

@BabyBrain80 haha in fairness I probably would have peed on it. So yeah so about the I’m not testing nonsense :blush: I managed all of 5 hours and was in the downstairs toilet and saw an IC from yesterday sitting on the shelf......before I could talk myself out of it the stick was in the pee :dohh: but thats it I’m not doing anymore until I get my FRER lol il be 10dpo tomorrow hopefully they dont come too late.

33D7D7A5-C0D2-4AAF-BE30-CB3DC05AD4EB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"