••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Hey ladies, I've been trying to keep up but work has been crazy and I've been feeling a bit stressed out with it, home and ttc. I am very sorry if I miss anyone...

@AlwaysTheAunt , I'm so sorry af came and about your DH saying he wants to wait. I hope he changes his mind or it's only a short break. Is he worried about you stressing about ttc? My OH actually said to me last night that I need to stop worrying and relax. It wasn't helpful! lol

@wannanewbaby hope the 2ww goes quickly for you and good luck!

@Mum42crazy so sorry :hugs:

@Skye75 Hope the blood is from your uti and af doesn't show tomorrow, good luck! your frer look so good :)

@Teafor2 good luck, I may join you testing next week, will be 9or 10dpo so a bit early.

@GemmaG I can't make out any lines on those tests but its probably just my eyes since others can! Hope they get darker, good luck!

@Beccaboo828 I'm so sorry :hugs:

@Lucy3 good luck!

Afm, I think it's likely I ovulated on Monday CD16, my temp rose yesterday and I had sharp pin prick pains on Sunday evening and Monday morning, so could have been late cd15 or cd16 I guess.
We had a great run on bd this cycle but I think I wore him out :haha: we dtd CD6,8,10,12,14 and 15. So the important ones maybe CD14 and 15....I did hint about actual ovulation day but he looked at me like I was crazy. Bet that would have been the one too *sigh*.
So now we wait.....again......

I can imagine. It's certainly got harder for me over the years. I think knowing more of what can go wrong doesn't help. It all becomes a big stress to get pregnant and then to stay pregnant. With my first I was 18, wanted a baby, had sex once the first month of ttc and got pregnant. Oh how naive I was to think that it was that simple. I never considered struggling to get pregnant, or that anything could go wrong. I only tested once and accepted the result!

I’m also 8dpo today. I wanna test but I’m not around one right now and I’m nervous cuz I’m cramping now. If af shows early again this month (which would make it 3 months in a row) I’m going to scream lol
I’m 7 dpo today, so just one day behind you. I’m going to wait until I’m 13 dpo on Tuesday. I also go into work later that day so I can have some time to process the results. Good luck!

I’m also 8dpo today. I wanna test but I’m not around one right now and I’m nervous cuz I’m cramping now. If af shows early again this month (which would make it 3 months in a row) I’m going to scream lol
I’ve had slight cramps off and on today also! Hoping its a good sign and not a bad one. Well done you for not testing early, I have zero willpower!

Lol I caved. I used the test that came in my clear blue box of ovulation sticks... lol. I tried. I didn’t wanna post it because it looks negative. I thought I could see a faint line that makes it positive but I don’t wanna assume and get my hopes up so I’ll wait til Saturday and test again. Good luck to every one in the tww and praying for strength for those of us struggling with these constant struggles [-o<

So I tested this afternoon using a FRER and a clearblue..... the second picture of the clearblue is outside of the time limit about 20/25 mins after. It continued to get more defined and blue..... what do you girls think just an Evap??

448C4AB2-20CE-4B14-A9E8-B09427CFA6F2.jpeg 03C43120-0911-4FD6-B222-7E1AF9995706.jpeg 2E777A02-45A2-4FEB-BCA2-6550364CC31A.jpeg

Had anyone used ova view ovulation tests. How would u rate them? I have done a few and found them light in colour. see pic below for type.

67E30F43-7DC0-49E9-A685-CD56EB11038B.png

@Skye75 amazing lines! So happy for you

@GemmaG i can see lines on your CB, do you feel they are progressing? Still so early! Looking forward to seeing you next test

@realbeauty86 haha I totally get caving and testing. That’s exciting that maybe you saw a very faint line, makes testing again even more exciting

@Lozb i haven’t used them, let us know how they go

@Teafor2 hope 13dpo comes quickly! I admire your strength not to test before, wish I could!

@motherofboys lol oh to be 18 again...have sex, have baby. Done!

@BabyBrain80 good on you two! That’s some impressive bd in the bank!

@GemmaG was it you that had the small people visitors during bd this month? Haha

@Beccaboo828 im sorry you’re out this month :-(

@Rach87 hoe many days till testing starts for you?
Hope I got everyone, happy to wake up to lots of reading on the thread
I’m 11dpo. I had a migraine in the middle of the night that was probably the worst I’ve ever had. I vomited so much and it reminded me of how awful first trimester is with the morning sickness. Anyway, I’m not going to test today as the stress of trying to find squinters is getting to me so I’m going to try and chill out for a day or so.

@motherofboys I know that feeling! I was 19 when I had DS. 20 when I had DD was on the pill for both of them and DD was the result of BD'ing ONCE in 2/3 months!!
Gave me a total complex about this time, since the last two times I was actively trying to prevent falling pregnant and this time it's been so hard!!

@GemmaG hopefully you are just early??

@Teafor2 I commend you on your willpower to wait for 13dpo. Sending you all the luck I can!!

@realbeauty86 I hope those lines get darker for you!! I'm an addict for progression!!

@Lucy3 thank you!! I sure hope this little one sticks.. stalking my health record on mygov to see my blood results hopefully before Monday!! Not sure how long they take to get put onto there. I'm going to request bloods again on Monday just for my peace of mind.

@Skye75 amazing lines! So happy for you

@GemmaG i can see lines on your CB, do you feel they are progressing? Still so early! Looking forward to seeing you next test

@realbeauty86 haha I totally get caving and testing. That’s exciting that maybe you saw a very faint line, makes testing again even more exciting

@Lozb i haven’t used them, let us know how they go

@Teafor2 hope 13dpo comes quickly! I admire your strength not to test before, wish I could!

@motherofboys lol oh to be 18 again...have sex, have baby. Done!
Lol right!!! What test pics up the lowest hcg if it is a possibility. I’m going to Walmart and wanna get a test. I have another clear blue but they scary lol

For some reason it seems like the stores near me have a shortage in frer test. All I ever see are knock offs or clear blue. I’m traveling to a different Walmart in Indiana and hopefully they’ll have some

@realbeauty86 Haha I’d do the same - go get those frers!! I think I’m addicted to using them. I used the clear blue once and it’s was the most stark white result so I now hate them haha

Skye hope my gov updates with your bloods today. Your progression is so good, imagine if you get a blood test today, it would be such a good number!

@realbeauty86 Haha I’d do the same - go get those frers!! I think I’m addicted to using them. I used the clear blue once and it’s was the most stark white result so I now hate them haha

Skye hope my gov updates with your bloods today. Your progression is so good, imagine if you get a blood test today, it would be such a good number!

Just looked on mygov, it's there but I can't access it for 7 days. Boo!
Going to ring today and see if my doctor can tell me my hcg levels over the phone otherwise I'll have to wait till Monday. Ugh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->