••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Lucy3 with ds I had a squinter at 8dpo and a real line at 9dpo. Dd I was 10 dpo-ish

@Dream143r @motherofboys Cant believe its almost April already! This minth flew by! I’d be happy to start another thread, unless someone else wants to. But I think this was my last chance ttc. We agreed that March was it. Is there a way to transfer who runs a thread if I did so everyone could hop over there thats early April?
I'm not sure about transferring a thread, but I really hope this month is yours. When will you know?

I may be wrong but I think I noticed on a group recently that they were unable to transfer it.

@GemmaG It's so hard, the desperate need to know if we are pregnant asap!! lol. how many dpo are you now? Not sure about that ic.....there is a wee something catching my eye I think. Hard to say though, been stung so many times now by shadows. fingers crossed for you, looking forward to the frer x

@motherofboys will start testing Saturday at 8dpo so not long now!

its probably best I dont start the thread then. Is anyone else up for running the April thread? It really is fun!

to satisfy my poasa I test with opk’s right up to the day I test with hpts :rofl:

@motherofboys will start testing Saturday at 8dpo so not long now!

its probably best I dont start the thread then. Is anyone else up for running the April thread? It really is fun!

to satisfy my poasa I test with opk’s right up to the day I test with hpts :rofl:

That's not a bad idea actually as then you've got a true line fresh in your mind as well. I always find that once I finally see a positive test I'm like "how on earth did I think those negative tests might have had something?!"

Yay to the BFPs!!!!... for those that got the evil witch, I'm sorry. I'm 12 dpo. AF normally arrives at 10 dpo...I actually tested at 9 dpo and got a negative. I have had light spotting today (and I mean SLIGHT color only 1 or 2 times) since 10 dpo... I want to test but I know everytime I do AF shows up within 5 min of testing lol or while I'm testing lol. I also don't have any preggo symptoms. Just my normal pre AF symptoms. We only dtd once on peak opk day and that was it so I'm not exactly hopeful lol so I'm more waiting for AF tbh... don't want to waste my tests :)

Hi ladies
Sorry I've not been back here ladies.

I had some worrying news.
Unfortunately my screening bloods came back that I have a high risk result for baby having downs syndrome..
I have a 1 in 33 chance.

So yesterday I had the Harmony test done which involves a more detailed ultrasound and more bloods where they check genetics and babies DNA.
The scan went well and the measurements behind babies neck was normol. She also checked babies nose structure because she said babies with DS have a flat nose.
All was good and baby has a prominent nose not flat.

I now have to wait up to 10 working days for the blood results. But with it being Easter I will probably have to wait even longer.

I'm not going to lie I'm terrified.
After everything that happened last year with the 4 losses and now this.
I'm just praying so hard that I get told baby doesn't have it. We also got told that baby looks like a boy and she showed us the nub. We have a gender scan booked for just over 2 weeks. I will get the blood results just b4. So scared just hope they come back negative and this baby is healthy[-o<

I had a 1 in 75419 for Edwards and Pataus so that came back low risk but downs came back High:-(

Anyway congratulations @Skye75 ure progression is amazing.

@Beccaboo828 I can see faint lines hon.

@Mum42crazy I'm so sorry hon.

@elencor so sorry AF showed.

Good luck to all the other ladies getting faint lines I hope they get darker.

And good luck to those still waiting to test or to ovulate.

:dust:

@Suggerhoney that's so scary and stressful!! Hope all is ok with baby! I only have my son and I remember waiting for every test result was so nerve wrecking! Fx for you

I've been thinking, since my last post... my lp went to 12 days after taking coq10 for only 2 weeks last cycle. Normally it's 10 days. I'm currently at 12 dpo with only the slight tinge of (and I mean slight) this morning and a couple times over the last 2 days... definitely not full on spotting. I'm hoping it's a good sign and now all I can think about is testing lol

@Suggerhoney that's so scary and stressful!! Hope all is ok with baby! I only have my son and I remember waiting for every test result was so nerve wrecking! Fx for you

Thank you hon. I'm absolutely terrified.
DH is so layed back and keeps telling me everything will be ok and baby won't have it but I can't help but worry.

I've been thinking, since my last post... my lp went to 12 days after taking coq10 for only 2 weeks last cycle. Normally it's 10 days. I'm currently at 12 dpo with only the slight tinge of (and I mean slight) this morning and a couple times over the last 2 days... definitely not full on spotting. I'm hoping it's a good sign and now all I can think about is testing lol

Good luck for when u test sweety

J and D, fingers crossed that it's a good sign

Suggerhoney, I'm sorry to hear you're having a stressful time. Hopefully the results all come back good. Exciting that the baby looks like a little boy!

AF came today... On to my 10th month trying for #1
So sorry xx
Hi ladies

Unfortunately my screening bloods came back that I have a high risk result for baby having downs syndrome..
I have a 1 in 33 chance.

So yesterday I had the Harmony test done which involves a more detailed ultrasound and more bloods where they check genetics and babies DNA.
The scan went well and the measurements behind babies neck was normol. She also checked babies nose structure because she said babies with DS have a flat nose.

I now have to wait up to 10 working days for the blood results. But with it being Easter I will probably have to wait even longer.

I'm just praying so hard that I get told baby doesn't have it. We also got told that baby looks like a boy and she showed us the nub. We have a gender scan booked for just over 2 weeks. I will get the blood results just b4. So scared just hope they come back negative and this baby is healthy[-o<

I had a 1 in 75419 for Edwards and Pataus so that came back low risk but downs came back High:-(

I’m sure your so scared honey, everything else with baby sounds so good, my friends little boy has downs and it was quite obvious by his facial structure but they didn’t know at the time it was an indication of downs as she was only 28 so didn’t get the screening done. But looking back at her scans he had a very flat nose. Your NIPT test will give you a clear answer hopefully it won’t take too long xx

I may be wrong but I think I noticed on a group recently that they were unable to transfer it.

@GemmaG It's so hard, the desperate need to know if we are pregnant asap!! lol. how many dpo are you now? Not sure about that ic.....there is a wee something catching my eye I think. Hard to say though, been stung so many times now by shadows. fingers crossed for you, looking forward to the frer x

I’m only 9dpo. Awk honestly who knows lol I think I see something, but I swear I’m seeing lines everywhere at the minute my eyes a turning in from staring at them :dohh:

I nearly threw them all in the bin in a rant about shadows and my sister told me I was being a maniac and took all my ICs and said she won’t bring them back until Monday lol but I have a few babyplan from Amazon for the morning. I didn’t tell her I had a pack of easy@home arriving tomorrow too though :haha:

Hi ladies

I have a 1 in 33 chance.

What a worry! Fingers crossed all is ok sweetheart. You've got this whatever the outcome <3
Ugh I think I can see lines then I can't. Megan (my 17 yr old) sees a line on every single test haha af was due today and hasn't turned up yet. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->