★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

@Cath_Heather how exciting getting married and buying a house! When is your wedding? Congratulations on a great scan!! So happy to hear baby boy is doing well! Have you started thinking of names yet? Have to admit, I laughed a lot at your comment under your picture LOL

I hope everyone else is doing well!

I'm 15+5 today. I had 3 glorious days of no nausea but it kicked back into full gear yesterday. I'll take the break though from it and hopefully becomes more of the norm. Felt baby move for a solid 30 seconds over the weekend and again a little bit more last night. Only being 15 weeks, I'll take it! Next OB appt is in 2 weeks where I'll get my labs for genetic screening ordered. 5 weeks and counting until the anatomy scan. And in between all of that my youngest turns 4 :cry: I dont know where the time goes

Cheers to a Happy New Year everyone![/QUOTE]
We are thinking of maybe Hudson Noah but not 100% sure, although haven't really agreed on anything else. We got married on the 28th of November. FB_IMG_1607157546891.jpg
So sorry about the nausea. I have been lucky with not 1 day of morning sickness.. Just a ton of poop issues haha. You are so lucky to be feeling movement already. I only started feeling him move around 21 weeks.

Had a growth scan today. Both babies doing good. Baby boy is 1 lb 6 oz and bany girl is 1 lb 3 oz.

I had my regular OB apt earlier this week and was told i gained too much weight. I do not disagree. At least she gave me a free pass because of the holidays. There have been too many my sweets on the house. But she told me to start eating better so i can avoid GD. Then told me my glucose test will be scheduled at my next apt.

I did get a few 3D images today, if i remember I'll try to post them later.

Is anyone else leaking? I noticed some dry crust on my nipples. I gave it a light squeeze and clear liquid came out!

Ive had crust since my first so i couldn't tell you if i have any new activity there.

I am however having some upper back pain and a weird feeling when breathing. According to Dr. Google this means i should practice some deep breathing since the babies are pushing all my organs in to my rib space and decreasing my lung expansion activies....fun.

We saw a genetic counselor. What my guy has is rare. Because we don't have the same carrier the baby is fine but it's 50% he'll have it. He even suggested the amino something because of the two failed NIPT. Despite all my other results being normal.

We don't want to lose the baby or have a super early labor so we won't do it...

I’ve been MIA. Busy with living life, work, kids. Exhausting.

Tomorrow I enter double digits to countdown baby’s arrival. We had our 20 week scan a few weeks back, but little miss was being stubborn and they couldnt get all their measurements so we go back on Feb 12th to try again. I also plan to do a 3D around 30 weeks.

Overall I’m feeling ok. Lots of headaches.

I have my glucose test Monday and another growth scan Wednesday. I'm in the last week of 2nd trimester.

Anyone pick out going home outfit yet? I can't decide on a set for the twins.

I've been able to get on my treadmil for walks a few times a week. Usually only 20-30 mins. I have also been doing 30 min x twice a week (beginner) karate lessons, but i decided that its time to put those lessons on hold for now. So I'll have to add more walking to try to keep as active as possible.

Did anyone deal with a toothache?
It's been two days and it's not getting better. My right side is now slowly swelling. Ugh.

For the 1 hour glucose test, they have you drink an 8oz(?) Sugary drink. I feel its more sugary than a hi-c, but thats what folks equate it to. You have 5 mins to dink it, then you wait an hour ( no eating, moderate sips of water allowed, no exercising). I was allowed to leave and come back. Then they take blood.

My test came back negative for gd but positive for slight anemia.

I start my 3rd semester today. During my regular ob apt this week, dr told me shes going to schedule my csection for my 38th week. So just 11 weeks left. Babies are measuring 2lbs 5oz and 2lbs 12oz. Alls good so far.

I'm getting my first glucose test on February 1... What should I expect?

We did agree on a coking home outfits. It's a Winnie the Pooh outfit from H&M. We've been arguing about it for weeks and we decided on that.
https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0754107003.html
I'm getting my first glucose test on February 1... What should I expect?

We did agree on a coking home outfits. It's a Winnie the Pooh outfit from H&M. We've been arguing about it for weeks and we decided on that.
https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0754107003.html
Screenshot_20210208_140924_com.whatsapp.jpg Screenshot_20210208_140928_com.whatsapp.jpg my one is so similar! Except we bought it at a different store for probably a quarter of H&M prices.

Did anyone deal with a toothache?
It's been two days and it's not getting better. My right side is now slowly swelling. Ugh.
Yes :( your teeth and gums get very problematic during pregnancy. You need to get your teeth checked every few months at the dentist.

That is really cute, we haven't got a coming home outfit yet.
I have a growth scan on Thursday, I am excited to see baby again.

My gums were awful and had tooth ache, I have since used anticeptic toothpaste and mouthwash and floss and they have been a lot better.

How are you all doing?

I am working from home and exhausted at the moment, a 5 year old and OH deployed with home learning is exhausting!

For the 1 hour glucose test, they have you drink an 8oz(?) Sugary drink. I feel its more sugary than a hi-c, but thats what folks equate it to. You have 5 mins to dink it, then you wait an hour ( no eating, moderate sips of water allowed, no exercising). I was allowed to leave and come back. Then they take blood.

My test came back negative for gd but positive for slight anemia.

I start my 3rd semester today. During my regular ob apt this week, dr told me shes going to schedule my csection for my 38th week. So just 11 weeks left. Babies are measuring 2lbs 5oz and 2lbs 12oz. Alls good so far.

It wasn't too bad. It did kinda taste like Hi-C. And aw you're so close to the finish line! Are you nervous?

View attachment 1094333 View attachment 1094334 my one is so similar! Except we bought it at a different store for probably a quarter of H&M prices.
It does look so similar!! For a moment I was wondering when the heck did I take that pic! Lol. I got it on sale. It wasn't by much but I didn't want continue to argue about the baby's coming home outfit.

Yes :( your teeth and gums get very problematic during pregnancy. You need to get your teeth checked every few months at the dentist.
Truth be told I haven't seem a dentist on like 4 years. I've been trying to find one close to home but now of the office I've called, called me back.
All my appts are near my mom and I hate traveling so far but I am going to reschedule the dentist's appt I missed that close to my mother's.

That is really cute, we haven't got a coming home outfit yet.
I have a growth scan on Thursday, I am excited to see baby again.

My gums were awful and had tooth ache, I have since used anticeptic toothpaste and mouthwash and floss and they have been a lot better.

How are you all doing?

I am working from home and exhausted at the moment, a 5 year old and OH deployed with home learning is exhausting!
It's always exciting to see the baby. I.hope your appt goes well.

And I agree. I ended up getting a new toothpaste (again) and mouth wash. It does seem to help.

Sorry for the rant ahead of time.

My mom has been buying baby clothes like crazy. I feel like there is nothing left for me to buy the babies. They now have plenty of clothes and i haven't bought a thing yet. When i told her that made me sad all she said was there was plenty else to buy. She doesn't seem to get it. I want to be the one who buys things for all my kids. I rralize she's grandma and wants to buy things, but not their enitre wardrobe.

It wasn't too bad. It did kinda taste like Hi-C. And aw you're so close to the finish line! Are you nervous?

It does look so similar!! For a moment I was wondering when the heck did I take that pic! Lol. I got it on sale. It wasn't by much but I didn't want continue to argue about the baby's coming home outfit.

Truth be told I haven't seem a dentist on like 4 years. I've been trying to find one close to home but now of the office I've called, called me back.
All my appts are near my mom and I hate traveling so far but I am going to reschedule the dentist's appt I missed that close to my mother's.

It's always exciting to see the baby. I.hope your appt goes well.

And I agree. I ended up getting a new toothpaste (again) and mouth wash. It does seem to help.

Thank you, it all went well thank you. Placenta has moved higher and baby has grown :)

how are you doing?

Sorry for the rant ahead of time.

My mom has been buying baby clothes like crazy. I feel like there is nothing left for me to buy the babies. They now have plenty of clothes and i haven't bought a thing yet. When i told her that made me sad all she said was there was plenty else to buy. She doesn't seem to get it. I want to be the one who buys things for all my kids. I rralize she's grandma and wants to buy things, but not their enitre wardrobe.

I can imagine that is frustrating. Could you buy the outfits for coming home and the blankets so they feel special. Have you done their nursery or anything like that yet? X

I haven't done their nursery yet. They'll be rooming with me for the first year or so. Then once they are sleeping better through the night they'll move in wiyh their older siblings.

I think im going to try my hand ay crocheting baby cardigans for something special. I've made blankets before but nothing wearable so we'll see how it goes.

This sounds like a lovely idea and something they will keep forever

I'm wondering if anyone else has an "it's go time!' code phrase or word. If you've seen Juno you'll remember that she says "Thundercats are Go!" when she starts her labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->