(#1) 25th July 2014 anyone want to share the journey :)

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi,

slight background i had a mmc at roughly 11 weeks & D&C 12th September.

I tested on Thursday & got a faint BFP, this morning I took another test again faint BFP. My hubby said he couldn't believe it until he saw it in writing so I took a digital one & there is was pregnant 1-2 weeks. I ovulated 1st November giving me a due date of 25th July.

Would really like to share the journey of becoming a mummy with someone round similar due date so we can support each other through & update on our progress. So hoping this is a sticky bean & we get to see our rainbow baby in July xx

Hi bumblebee24,
I'm Ashley and I also have a due date of 25th July, although this is purely a guess, as my last period was on 6th October which would give me a due date of 13th July but I got a really faint positive 11th November and digi was 1-2 weeks, just took another digi today and was 2-3 weeks so I'm not sure! But I'm taking it as though I ovulated on 1st November!
Anyway sorry for my story, so sorry to hear of ur loss I hope these are sticky beans for both of us xx

Hi, im due the same day based on my ovulation date! This will be #1 for dh and I and as we arent telling many people until the second trimester id LOVE to have some buddies.

My dh also couldnt believe it until he saw the digi but it was actually halirious when I showed him because he thought the 1-2 conception indicator meant 1-2 babies and he was quite alarmed!

Wish you both a h&h 9 months

Hi ladies it will be lovely to share the journey with u both.
Do either of u have any symptoms, my main thing is waking up really early, sore lower back, twinges & sharp pain, slightly sensitive nipples & mood swings.

So far Ive also been waking up super early, terribly tender breasts, twinges and sharp pains and some fatigue. Im also really bloated which ia giving the illusion that im showing early today hehe

My boobs are ok at the minuet but no doubt they'll start to hurt. How long have u been ttc xx congratulations by the way :flower:xx

Thank you. congratulations to you both as well.

We have been ttc for 11 months. I have pcos and think I ovulated for the first time nov 1st so I still cant believe we got a bfp!

As a bit of an introduction dh and I are both 25 going on 26 shortly. We have two much loved furbabies and have been married just over 2 years now.
How about you?

Am 25, 26 in march & dh is 26 we have been together for 11 years & getting married 2nd April 2015, childhood sweethearts he he. We have fur babies too Pixie our silver tabby British short hair & Douglas our grey 3 month old guiea pig.
We were trying 10 months fell pregnant but lost it at 11 weeks in September. We then had to wait atleast a month before trying again. It was discovered that my mmr jab had run out so I had to have it again. I found out I am blood type rhesus negative so think I have to have a couple of jabs now am pregnsnt again. Well magically feel pregnant the first month we tried after the mmc. We are still in shock & supper excited. Xx

Im 26 in March as well and we are also highschool sweethearts :)

Its not long now until your wedding. You must be excited.

It sounds like youve been through a lot on your ttc journey so I hope this pregnancy is all smooth sailing for you.

When and how often will you need to have jabs?

Ps it might seem like your wedding is ages away but we had a two yr engagement and that flew by so to me it doesn't seem that long

No way wow so alike lol. We got engaged may 2012 but we wanted a long engagement so we could have time plan ect we also wanted to try for a baby before the wedding.
Yeh I hope so hope this is a sticky bean. Not 100% sure how many ill need it was all told to me whilst i was in hospital but I think they said at 20 weeks then again when it's born. My basic understanding of it is if my baby was rhesus possative & it bleed inside me (don't no who it would) but my body would see it as a threat & try and fight it off by sending lots of white blood cells to the baby which may harm it. Again don't quote me on that being the sole reason lol. X
Are u based in the uk

Very aike!

Im sure they will let you know more once the time comes then.

its so hard to take everything in at the time.

Im in Aus, where abouts are you?

So a summer baby for you then?

Have either or you ladies made any decisions regarding the type of care you like etc or, like me are you still in a bit of a state of shock?

Yeh summer baby.
Am still in shock to be honest, I just want to get to 12 weeks & no everything's ok. That time I didn't really get the care I thought I should which surprised me so just gonna take it with a pinch of salt this time round & hope for the best.
I already no I'd really like to try a water birth & meditation. I would live to learn hypnobirthing, u can teach it urself or pay for it. Quite abit on YouTube, I think that's wat helped me conceive x

Ive been looking into learning some hypnobirthing techniques as well. Sorry for the experiences you had last time, i hope you recieve much better care this time.

Im in shock too and find myself worrying about everything already so i think learning to relax will be very helpful for me.

I hear that weeks 6-8 should bring more symptoms. This is Wendy women report sickness & tender boobs am actually looking forward to feeling sick. I no ill regret saying that lol.
I started fertility meditation before I knew I was pregnant this time round as I was just working myself up.
You tube is great, I just had a quick search under early pregnancy meditation not found a great one yet but ill let u know when I do.
How has today been, in fact wat time is it for u in oz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->