(#1) 25th July 2014 anyone want to share the journey :)

So sorry to the ladies here that have lost their little beans :hugs:

How are things tweety? Keeping my fingers crossed for you. X

Thanks girls. Im still waiting for answers. I didnt have any pain/heavy bleeding to warrant the trip to hospital so i have an appt with gp in about 45mins which will hopefully give me for a referral for an u/s (the gp i saw sunday didnt give me a referral just told me to see my normal gp monday). And hopwfully they can fit me in for the scan today as well.

Well.. I didnt get a scan. I couldnt see my usual gp and this other lady has sent me for blood tests today and wednesday to determine if hcg is doubling instead. So more waiting. Honestly its killing me. I just want to know.

Aaw hope the waiting doesn't go on too long. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Xxx

@tweety have u had a misscarage before. Normaly if you have you would be sent for bloods then a scan in a week or two. Keep the faith honey I know every hour feels like days :hug:
That's what happend to me I had a mmc in September at 10weeks. This time when I started spotting I went to the gp for bloods who then referred me to the epau. My second scan is on Friday & I am so scared I can't sleep at the min & am really grouchy to all my work colleagues. I just hope & pray that this little bean is my rainbow baby & everything will be ok.

I am due Jul 15 as per my doc from my LMP (3 Oct) and I checked online according to which i conceived near Oct 18. This is my first.
So far I am okay..with regular symptoms.

I have gained a lot, its probably bloat all around my tummy but its looks like bump.I am hungry all the time and sensitive to foods and smells.I do experience twinges a lot and get tired to soon and by 4/5pm, I am like so done. I sleep 10 hours now.
Also I have low Vit D.

This is first one. I am excited, happy and nervous at the same time. Sometimes feel difficult as i have to be so conscious all the time about what i eat, how i walk, what i wear, drink ..:-(. So difficult to see my DH sipping on wine alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->