(#1) 25th July 2014 anyone want to share the journey :)

Today was ok. But I freaked myself out a bit because I woke up with some bad cramps and had some more brownish cm. But they both went away so im trying not to stress about it, particularly since both can be common symptoms of implantation.

On the positive side i booked in for my dating scan in 3 weeks (im sure of the dates as i have been charting but the dr wants to confirm and apparently around 7 weeks is best as we shpuld hear a heartbeat).

Looking forward to that.

How about you?

And its nearly 4pm here now.

Ohh gosh u poor thing, it would have been worrying but ur rite in thinking its very normal & most likely implantation. Brown is old blood, it's fresh red blood that's not great.
I won't have any scan until at least 12 weeks. Am off work on Thursday so am going to try and register with the midwife. I should have a check up at 8 weeks where she'll ask questions, take bloods and tell me when my 12 week scan is. Then there is a final scan at 20 weeks.
I can't wait to see my little sticky beans heartbeat. You lucky sausage getting to see it at 7 weeks ekk exciting.
It's 6.30am on Tuesday 19th just woke up getting ready for work ohh the joy. X

I'm doing the opposite now and getting home from work.

Im hoping after the scan I can make the appt with the midwife too and i think after that the appointments are fairly similiar to yours.

Its funny, i thought i was inpatient whilst ttc but now I am even more so.

Oh and I also hit up youtube looking for videos today, didn't find anything great yet either but that might have been because I got distracted by a prenatal ypga/breathing video.

Hi ladies
Omg, I couldn't find where I had posted on this again!! Just getting to grips with this site!!

So I'm Ashley and I am 24 (25 next week) and oh is 28 were from scotland! This will be our first!! Quite scared! Because this was a little surprise!!

So I am 4 weeks and 6 days I think today but I will not know for sure till 12 weeks scan!! Because my cycles are a little irregular! My lmp was 6/10/13 but I know for sure I didn't ovulate then, I'm sure I ovulated on 1/11/13! Which would make me 4+6!! Very confusing! I'm just wondering what they will give me my scan from as they only asked me for my lmp! So I will end up with an early scan!

Any way enough rambling! Bumblebee where u from in England,? And tweetybird I'm so jealous of u living in oz especially as it's summer just now! It's -2 rite now where I am!!

I have been having quite sore cramps off and on! But not a lot, last night was quite sore, but I'm sure I'm going to be fine, trying not to stress! Also have sore boobs and sensitive nipples but no sickness or anything! What have uz got for symptoms!
Wish we could get a dating scan at 7 weeks here but there is no way, they don't even speak to us here till 12 weeks! Feel a bit out on limb tbh!

They usually go off your LMP. Since starting TTC my cycles have been irregular. I mentioned it to my Doctor and she said they would still go off my LMP.

I haven't really got any symptoms, slight cramping on and off, slightly sore boobs, tired and the odd wave of nausea.

I'm extremely nervous. I feel different this time. I was really sick with my son but I think they had my dates wrong and I didn't get a BFP until 2 weeks after AF was due and my cycles were 28 days, where as this time I got my BFP the day AF was due.

Hi ladies,
Glad u found the post Ashley. I no for sure I Oed 1st November as I was taking my bbt. Yeh am from UK north west (manchester) not sure if u no where it is xx
My boobs are feeling a little more sore today my nipples are very sensitive back ache now & then. Slightly tiered but wouldn't notice it fully if I didn't no I was pregnant x
I have my first midwife appointment booked for 16th December it isn't a scan just simply to take bloods & fill in forms ect. Ill also get to know when my scan date is going to be

My lmp gives me a due date of 13th July so that's 2 weeks earlier! So I'm going to be way out but at least I will know more once I get the scan!
16th dec is not long! That's exciting!
I'm quite nervous as well brunette but we just need to know this will b ok! I think I'm more nervous because I just feel still so early! But I know they say every pregnancy is different so try not to worry too much!!
Has anyone told anybody yet!?
I have told my mum, and best friend and obviously OH, I just couldn't help myself!

I have pretty much the same symptoms, which is comforting for me (I feel normal!)

I also had irregular cycles (had pcos) so thats why Im getting the early dating scan. My lmp was the same as you Ashley but I told my dr I didnt ovulate until 1st Nov and was pretty adamant as i track my bbt too so she gave me the referral to check. I think thats pretty standard where I am though, you either wait until 12 weeks or have an earlier dating scan.

Im nervous too but im just trying to think positive thoughts and stay calm.

My best friend is also ttc and we were in the tww together this month so she knows already but I wont tell anyone else yet, maybe my mum once ive had the scan.

What are you all looking forward to the most?

Feeling baby kick and watching my belly grow!

I'm so excited for our son to become a big brother. :)

Welcome sailorsgirl.

And i cant wait to have a big belly and feel kicks either.

Hi sailorsgirl,
How have u found it far.

I can't wait to see my belly grow & can only imagin how magical it will be to feel my baby moving.
My mum, dad & sister know but no1 else will until 12 week scan. Am so close to my family so I just had up tell them. My hubby is still unsure as to when to tell his mum & dad. His dad lives in France but his mums just round the corner from us. X

We are due 7/27. Very excited/nervous/scared! Haven't really had any symptoms yet. Hoping the morning sickness doesn't find me!

Hi Sarah, I am 5 weeks saturday and my boobs are only just starting to get sore. I hear from other ladies its quite normal for symptoms to start between 6-8 weeks.
Wat a lovely group were getting cant wait to spend the next 8/9 months with you guys & see our belts grow x

Bumblebee I'm 5 weeks on Saturday too! My boobs are getting a bit more sore too. I have slight nausea when I wake each morning!

Hey brunettebimbo,
I can't figure out if am getting nausea I no that sound silly u either are or arnt. I think I am but it's late morning & late evening sometimes I'm putting down to the previous thing I ate but I am pregnant lol.
Also have a really horrible taste in my mouth like I haven't brushed my teeth on weeks. I brush my teeth daily take good care of them 25 & only one filling when I was about 10, very proud of that x
Have u got ur first midwife appointment yet, for bloods etc X

My nausea is only very slight. I have it when I get out of bed and in the evening. I think hunger and tiredness cause mine.

I have a midwife appointment on 2nd December.

U lucky thing mines not until 16th December. Yeh I think mines brought on my hunger I can't wait to fully feel pregnant x

Have any of u girls told anyone yet x

We have told family, close friends and work.

I only fill paperwork in at mine. Scan not until January

Well here's my 5 week pic ladies nothing much yet. Also my i add am only 4ft 11inches so I imagin am going to be massive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle