(#1) 25th July 2014 anyone want to share the journey :)

Took a day off work to do abit of Xmas shopping just got back & am absolutely done in. Am gettin a new kitchen installed & all I want to do is put my pjs on & watch a film but the house is upside down & there's a work man around so hiden myself upstairs x

Oh drats. If only the hpuse was free for you to relax in pjs.

Yesterday i had my first day on the nausea struggle street it was terrible but peppermint tea and dry crackers helped. Today i feel better though (however it didnt start until the aftrrnoon yesterday so i may have to wait and see), just a little bit tired after a morning out.

Cant wait to see your bump grow bumblebee!

Hi sailorsgirl,
How have u found it far.

I can't wait to see my belly grow & can only imagin how magical it will be to feel my baby moving.
My mum, dad & sister know but no1 else will until 12 week scan. Am so close to my family so I just had up tell them. My hubby is still unsure as to when to tell his mum & dad. His dad lives in France but his mums just round the corner from us. X

Its been good so far, a bit of nausea and exhaustion but nothing too bad. Although yesterday I thought the morning sickness had hit with a vengeance. Turns out I have a tummy bug :(

How is everyones weekend? Xx

I've had a bit of a lazy one. Went into town this morning with the Hubby and Son to have their hair cut, came home and watched DVDs. Hubby then sent me for a nap. Slept for 2 hours. Had KFC for tea. Had a bath and now catching up on Sky+.

I'm really crampy tonight :wacko:

Hope youre feeling better soon sailorsgirl.

Honestly, the stretching-cramping was the worst symptom ive had so far and even woke me up at night!

I think i might take some 'bump' shots today. Tgeres obviously nothing there but bloat atm but it will be great to look back once im huge!

Ah cant wait to see everyones bumps grow!! Ive already started my progression pics...theres nothing there but its nice to have for later xx

Yeh ave started bump shots my aim is to take one every saturday morning. Then small pics in babies first album xx

My symptoms today are sore boobs finally lol think am getting waves of sickness but nothing I'd notice too much if I didn't no I was pregnant. Backache in the afternoon, waking up super early every morning like 5am, mood swings.

Am so excited to tell the rest of my family in the new year that there's going to be a new addition ekk. It's going to be so unexpected am getting married in April 2015 so think they'll all be thinking we where going to wait till after the wedding xx

I'm going to do bump pictures too. I did with my son aswell :)

We were NTNP with our son for 14 months. We booked our wedding March 2009 for August 2010 and I fell pregnant January 2010! :rofl: Our day couldn't have been any more perfect. I didn't have to change my dress or anything!

Yeh ave started bump shots my aim is to take one every saturday morning. Then small pics in babies first album xx

My symptoms today are sore boobs finally lol think am getting waves of sickness but nothing I'd notice too much if I didn't no I was pregnant. Backache in the afternoon, waking up super early every morning like 5am, mood swings.

Am so excited to tell the rest of my family in the new year that there's going to be a new addition ekk. It's going to be so unexpected am getting married in April 2015 so think they'll all be thinking we where going to wait till after the wedding xx

Ah how brilliant!! I am not looking forward to telling people this time. People already think we are mad with having our first 2 close together, this is going to push mil over the edge haha

I'm going to do bump pictures too. I did with my son aswell :)

We were NTNP with our son for 14 months. We booked our wedding March 2009 for August 2010 and I fell pregnant January 2010! :rofl: Our day couldn't have been any more perfect. I didn't have to change my dress or anything!

Wow perfect timing!!

Xxx

O wow I didn't realise yours were so close in age. Your braver than me :lol:

You just do what's right for you and your family. What is right for one family isn't for another. I personally couldn't have 3 that close in age but that's just me. Hubby's kids are 13 month apart and we did not find that fun :lol:

Lol mine are 14 months and we love it! We wanted the next close together so that they are all interested in similar things around the same time (thinking day trips) plus id like a career one day but also wanna stay home with the children until they start school. Xx

I had to move right at the start of my career when I fell pregnant with my first (hubby is navy) so had to give it up and will start all over again.
Whats your job? Xx

Suppose ull have to be carful wont u with the X-rays and things.

I'd say am pretty stable and established with work too. Good thing us i can return to it part time, letting a manager for small sales & lettings agent. Very very stressful at time luckily were coming into our quietest time of year so I can take my foot of the gas slightly x

I'm currently part time so know difference for me :)

X-rays are taken in a special room and us nurses are nowhere near it so I'm ok :)

Thats good news.

Well im in a bit of a pickle as i accepted a promotion not long ago (wont effect my mat leave entitlements but you know, probably not best form!).

So has anyone got any good pregnancy/baby book recommendations?

Hey tweety, I normally just use the Internet but my mother in law bought me a hard back book before my miscarriage from mamas & papas it massive really thick. I haven't had the confidence to bring it back out just yet as am still really nervous.

How is everyone 2day, my boobs aren't as sore today. Don't want to wish my life away but I so wish my 6-8 weeks symptoms will kick in ASAP. Am 6 weeks on saturday so I hope to feel more pregnant then.

Ohh here's one for you can you still get your hair dye when pregnant?

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->