(#1) 25th July 2014 anyone want to share the journey :)

Ohh gosh massive hug. Try to keep you chin up honey I know it's easier said than done. We are all here for you will you find out your results then & there on Wednesday or have to wait until Monday. Scan can't be 100% given that you'll only just be 6 weeks so I doubt they will be able to see much. I have everything crossed for you & ur bean xxx

I'd like to join you girls! My EDD is July 25, estimated O on 11/1/13.. I am a 40 year old, first time pregnant lesbian. My wife and I have been trying since April using Femera, IUI and frozen donor sperm and finally got one to catch! Looking forward to taking the journey with everyone!

Thats good news.

Well im in a bit of a pickle as i accepted a promotion not long ago (wont effect my mat leave entitlements but you know, probably not best form!).

So has anyone got any good pregnancy/baby book recommendations?

Am loving this book called 'Bringing up Bebe' great perspective for Americans/UK mamas in our parenting styles!

@astra welcome honey & massive congratulations, let the journey begin. How have you been feeling any symptoms to talk of yet x

Ohh no girls I have started spotting am in work & don't finish till 5 so another 5 hours to go before I can even do anything. Am so scared I can't believe it's happening again, I felt really heavy & full last night as if AF was coming. I just can't believe it

i was able to see my doctor at dinner he ran bloods and sent them to the EPU. I have an appointment with them on Friday either for more bloods or an early scan. I am just hoping with all my heart that am not having another miscarriage i just dont think i could cope.

We just so want to start our own little family am not a horrible person why is this happening. We have so much love and a nice house to give our little one, i have never not worked a day in my life :nope: whats going on am i just not ment to have babies :cry:

Don't give up yet. Spotting can be quite common in early pregnancy. When will you have your results? I should have mine in an hour or so.

am really not sure hun, the docs said i should find out more friday but i probably wont know 100% unless they scan me.
I just hope we`re both ok :flower: xxx
MASSIVE STICKY BEAN BABY DUST :dust:

Oh bumblebee and brunette Im thinking of you both and praying for the best for you.

Bumblebee did you get your results?

Mine weren't good, I lost my baby :cry:

No didn't get any results think I have to wait till 2morrow which will kill me. My boobs don't feel sore & my nipples arnt as dark or sensitive. Don't no how to take it as I have read done ladies symptoms come & go depending on hormone surges.

I haven't had any more spotting since but am just so nervous. I just want to have a baby of my own I don't understand why it's happening to me again. I don't smoke, I don't drink a lot it's just not fair.

Don't lose hope yet. Your bleeding has stopped. That's got to be a good sign. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed.

AFM - It hurts. It feels like a bad dream.

am trying too hun truly i am, but with my last MMC the bleeding stopped and started over 2-4days. Goodness knows i just hope with all me heart its still in there growing happily and healthy.

Have you started bleeding fully or have you got to go in for an opp. I had a D&C after 2 lots of tables didnt work. I honestly feel you pain no one understands what its like or can even imagine the pain your feel even so early on until you have experienced miscarriage. Lots of love :hug:
xxxxx

Well looks like its going down hill for me bright red blood filled the toilet deverstated. I wonder if ill ever give birth to a live healthy child or am I one of the unlucky ladies

It's bright red, like a period. Has been since Tuesday. I think it may have been a chemical as I've no clots or pains.

I'm so sorry yours has turned red :( Have you contacted your Doctor again?

:cry:No haven't spoken to them. Not too sure wat to do yet.
Did urs stop & start at time or conscientious bleeding.

I have an appointment tomorrow at 11 at the epu so they'll take bloods but at least I no it's over. Am truley deverstated. I just don't no why I keep having miscarriages ?????:cry:

I've bled none stop. It's not heavy though.

Good Luck tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

So sorry brunette

Afm: I started spotting this morning, since then its turned red, and I am getting painful cramps. Saw the doc and she's told me to wait it out until tomorrow. If it slows they will book an early scan next week. I dont think it is going to slow. Its gotten worse when I came to bed tonight. :cry:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->