(#1) 25th July 2014 anyone want to share the journey :)

Omgosh. What is going on!? Why are so many of us losing our babies??? :cry: This is awful. I am so so sorry girls. Don't give up hope yet!

Oh girls I wish there was some way I could comfort/help. This must be devastating for you all. *hug*

Still bleeding today, but the cramps dont seem as bad.

How are you brunette? Xx

Doing ok. Haven't cried today yet so that's a start! Bleeding is slowing down, still no pains etc.

Have you rang your Doctors? Xx

No but I already have an appointment booked for 4.20pm so going to keep an eye on it and see what the doctor says later. It's a different one to the one I saw yesterday so hoping they will still send me for a scan if the bleeding doesn't get worse.

Glad the bleeding is slowing and yey for no tears. Is your oh being supportive? Xx

They should send you for a scan or at least blood work! Good Luck.

Yeh my husband is being great. It's hit him hard too. We were so excited about having another baby and now it's gone. It's pretty crushing :(

Ive lost a large clot today so thinking the worst. I have a scan on monday so I suppose I will know one way or another then.

Xxx

O no, I really hope not!!! FX tightly crossed for you!

Today was a bit tough, really tearful but got through it without crying. We've decided to start TTC again straight away.

Oh wow good for you! Praying you get your sticky bean very soon.

Xxx

I had my first scan yesterday which went ok. Heard hb, was measuring ok.

Now today im bleeding. Called the hotline and was told to wait until it gets worse.

It has been red at times but is mostly brown. Getting heavier though. Dr wasnt much help just told me to wait until im in pain then go to the hospital.

I'd say your in pain and just go. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you.

Oh no hope everything works out ok tweetybird.

I lost my little bean.

Xxx

Tweety stick tight Hun as hard as it is. As horrible as it going to sound the hospital really can't do anything to stop it from happening if its going to happen. I think the doc is right stay home it's a much nicer environment & only go in if the bleeding gets worse or painful.
I would defo call your docs on Monday & see if they can't get u booked in for another earlier scan.
I started spotting a little yesterday but think its coz my & hubby bd. don't think we'll be doing that again in a while. Xxx
I have everything crossed for u huni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->