1/2dpo anyone else???

Hmmm, definatly an impatient waiter!!! probably doesn't mean anything. Hold on til 10dpo!!!

Hey loves..

been away for a day. Miss you ladies. Well I'm 4dpo and having some cramping.. twinges in the ovaries and tiredness. Im extremely tireddddd..

Today is going to be a relaxed day. Movies and relaxing with DH all day...

How are you ladies doing?:flower:

Hey chazmatazz, how many dpo are you?

That's strange impatient, wait a few more days and try a hpt, hope its a sign of something happening in there for you :)

Good to see you back prayinglady!

Any symptoms today ladies??? Nothing here that i can't chalk up to this nasty medicine i had to take. Thankfully today was the only other day to take it. This metallic taste is soooo bad, everything i eat taste disgusting..and it says it may cause cramps so what im feeling could be that. How yall feeling??

Increased appetite.. I've ate 3 tangerines back to back. I was like whoooaa.. Besides that and being extra sticky down there (tmi) Im good. How are you ladies doing?

Well just now as i got done cooking to sit down and eat, im doubled over in pain..very center as low as possible it hurts bad...Almost as bad as AF.

I hope so...but i wish it would go away....i can't uncross my legs or get up....and im sweating to death....i hope it goes away soon...its now worse than AF...and my AF cramps are normally pretty bad...and as im typing this it seems to be easing up but i'm afraid if i get up that it will hurt bad again...

I hope so...but i wish it would go away....i can't uncross my legs or get up....and im sweating to death....i hope it goes away soon...its now worse than AF...and my AF cramps are normally pretty bad...and as im typing this it seems to be easing up but i'm afraid if i get up that it will hurt bad again...

take it easy hun!! Dont get up. Just wait on the pain to wear off. IF it get worse Id get it checked out...

Do you think I'd b okay putting a heating pad on my stomach?? If it is implanation I don't want the heat to mess anything up lol

Okay it has almost stopped .. way better than it was.. but I'm just gonna lay here till I gotta put my step kids to bed.. sorry ladies I'm a hypochonriactic.. so says DH lol

Ouch Impatient, take it easy Hun.

Well today my sore throat is worse :(
Still no cm really!

Other than that and the odd cramp, nothing really to report!
How about you?

I've had a bad headache since yesterday afternoon and ended up going to bed just after I'd put my little boy to bed, was sooo tired. Still got a sniffly nose, but cm has gone today and keep getting the odd twinge in my stomach, nothing mega painful but enought to make me notice them.

I'll be away from here for a few days as we're off on holiday this afternoon & I'm not sure what my signal will be like there :shrug: if I can get a signal I'll try log on and update with any new things.

Fingers crossed for all of you and speak soon!! :flower: :hugs:

I have no cm either leanne, and sillysezza have fun!! I think i might out...this pain in my chest and stomach might be something else...hopeing not that stupid medicine still lol...i don't have to take it today thank goodness...but i also think i'm about because my temp is dropping..i'll have to get my chart in my signature lol...i know i'm not out till the witch shows, but i just don't feel like this is my month!

Thanks!

I know how you feel, I just feel in my gut that this isn't my month either, but I'll always have a tiny bit of hope until AF appears :thumbup:

Big hugs! :hugs:

Thanx, i did just read that only 15-20% of woman get the thermal shift..so idk , im just gonna try and not think about it too much. :hugs: yall are great! :)

Thanx, i did just read that only 15-20% of woman get the thermal shift..so idk , im just gonna try and not think about it too much. :hugs: yall are great! :)

That's a nice temp dip! Could be the little egg planting.. ;) Im pretty sure it will spike back up tomorrow. My temp always take a dip between 5 & 6 dpo...

Afm vivid dreams last night and constantly waking up. Woke up with a backache also... besides that Im good.

At work bored out my mind....:dohh:

I've had a bad headache since yesterday afternoon and ended up going to bed just after I'd put my little boy to bed, was sooo tired. Still got a sniffly nose, but cm has gone today and keep getting the odd twinge in my stomach, nothing mega painful but enought to make me notice them.

I'll be away from here for a few days as we're off on holiday this afternoon & I'm not sure what my signal will be like there :shrug: if I can get a signal I'll try log on and update with any new things.

Fingers crossed for all of you and speak soon!! :flower: :hugs:

Have a wonderful trip!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back