1/2dpo anyone else???

Oh well :dohh:

Don't think we'll be TTC for a while now, if & big if I did fall pregnant next month I would be due 2 days after my brothers wedding....bit too close for my liking! :haha: so going to take a month or two off from it and just relax about it all. Getting to stressful with all the temping and watching what dpo I am, it'll happen at some point (I hope!) :thumbup:

But goodluck to all of you guys! I will be stalking you all :haha:

Ah Sezza, stay in touch. We'll be rooting for you when you come back xxx

I'll be checking back every now and again to see how you guys are doing :hugs: you've all kept me sane over the last 2 months :haha: not sure I coulda done it without you & hopefully one day I'll get my bfp and get to join you guys :thumbup:

Awww.. so sorry seeza. Stupid witch. Hope your murder scene goes quickly. Watch when ur not trying you will get your bfp lol

Oh no so sorry sezza.
Try and enjoy your couple of months relaxing (like impatient said, bet you will get bfp as not actually trying)

Hopefully see you in the pregnancy forums soon.
Thanks for keeping us sane too :)

Still got my murder scene at the min....hopefully be all clear soon....but not trying this month. Not counting days or temping or anything. Just taking a month off to enjoy things :haha: kinda nice not having to remember to temp before I get up or looking at calendar as to when I should O to plan bd.

How are you all doing???? :hugs:

All ok with me. Energy levels low- makes working a 9 hour day hard! Plain biscuits are saving my life with the sickness too!
Hope all you girls are well x

Yeah very low energy here, had to make myself clean up today. Other than that cramps arn't as often the past few days, full feeling and nausea until i eat in the morning. Lightheadness too. I'm ready for my ultrasound on the 20th to see something, then i will feel way better about it all being able to see something.

Sezza- i bet you get your bfp this month from not trying lol!

Glad you ok sezza :hugs: enjoy your month off from the stress of TTC.

Starting to feel pretty sick here too.

I was at work for 11 hours yday, killed me :(
Dd is off school with tonsillitis today, so we are having a lazy day watching lots of films.

Also starting to believe this is actually really happening.

GOOD NEWS ALERT!

I got my OPKS in the mail last night.. Pee'd on it last night and it was almost positive... Pee'd on it about an hour ago around 4pm here and in less that 10 seconds it was positive!!! This is amazing Im only CD 14 sooo Im swearing by this metformin its regulating my cycles!!!! Hubby went out about 2 hours ago and Im praying he hurries back!!!

ALSO... I got EWCM.. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE noticing EWCM during ovulation... omg:happydance::happydance: Im praying we catch this eggie..

Any advice ladies? besides BDing that is...:dohh:

Yay praying lady :). Hope you got some bd action!
If u do it 3 days in a row now then you have the best chance if catching the egg!
Good luck x

Yay praying lady :). Hope you got some bd action!
If u do it 3 days in a row now then you have the best chance if catching the egg!
Good luck x

So far sooooo good!!! I wish I was temping haha.. but Ive been BDing for the past 3 days ;) loads of fun!! Cant wait to be bump buddies with you guys!!

I love the new signatures ladies... :) Feel so special!!! Continue to pray for my blessing!!!:happydance:

Hey ladies!

My murder scene is officially over at last :happydance: now it's time for some fun. Just going to enjoy bd every few nights.
Been measured up for my bridesmaid dress so I'm going to be in BIG trouble if I do end up preggers lol :growlmad: oh well :haha:

Praying lady and sezza hope you both are doing good?

Where about are you in cycle now?

Got everything crossed for you ladies xxx

Hi!
I'm doing good! No idea where in my cycle i am lol been a bit distracted to not pay attention......OH popped the question a few days ago!! so i've been too excited looking at wedding stuff to track my days lol
How are you all???

OMG! yay!! thats so exciting! You think your anywhere near time to test? That would be awesome! A ring and a bfp!!!

afm- Still not real bad symptoms...i'm getting it easy i guess. Got my dr appt tom. ready to see a heartbeat!

Oooh exciting stuff!!

Af isnt due until 4th or 5th, so still waiting & not testing unless af doesnt show. It'll b my birthday on the 5th so would make an awesome birthday present lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->