• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1/2dpo anyone else???

omg really? I heard of a dip but didn't think it was like that...i hope its back up tom.!? i'll just have to get through the day and keep my fingers crossed. Your symptoms sound promising!! FX for you!!

omg really? I heard of a dip but didn't think it was like that...i hope its back up tom.!? i'll just have to get through the day and keep my fingers crossed. Your symptoms sound promising!! FX for you!!

This is my first month on clomid and I heard it mimics pregnancy symptoms so I'm not getting my hopes up. Just symptom spotting .. lol!

ooooh...well happy symptom spotting, I'm still keeping my FX for all of us! I'm going to clean the house and try and keep my mind busy!

okay.. I'll be here if need me! About to watch a movie at work. lol

Have a great holiday sezza!

Yes your dip could def be implantation, your chart looks good :)
I've kept myself busy today food shopping and housework as back to work tomorrow after some annual leave :(

No symptoms here really :( prob another month out for me.

How long has everyone been trying?
For us this is our 7th cycle.

This is only our 2nd month TTC, so if im out this month it won't be too upsetting cause i know it can take a while, im just super impatient lol

Have a great holiday sezza!

Yes your dip could def be implantation, your chart looks good :)
I've kept myself busy today food shopping and housework as back to work tomorrow after some annual leave :(

No symptoms here really :( prob another month out for me.

How long has everyone been trying?
For us this is our 7th cycle.

Well we have been married for a year and about 5 months... Out of that year I tried for two months *testing, taking pills .. blah blah* BFN both months.. SO we went back to NTNP. This month is my first officially month back trying.. but besides that we've been on the NTNP and nothing.:shrug:

Having this pressure pain in the lower bottom of my abdomen, and creamy cm (tmi). And I'm starving, really want some of those pizza lunch ables the kids always get lol like three of them hahaha

I was lucky enough to get pg the first month ttc last aug. unfortunately I had a mmc at 12 weeks then a d&c in October. This is our 3rd cycle ttc since then. Trying smep this month- had taken the pressure off a bit as u basically just bd every other day. OH likes it too!
Some cramps for me today but nothing really, sigh. Feeling out again this month!

Yeah me too. Sorry about your loss. :hugs: I feel like af will be here soon with all this pressure and cramps. I might try smep this month but my dh works a lot so he is normally tired after a 12-14 hr shift

I wanna poas so bad lol but I'm holding out, a lot of on and off cramps all over and tightness with crampy legs and lightheaded. So I just don't if its my month or not anymore but I'm trying to think I'm not so that maybe I am haha, how are you ladies??

Sorry for your loss johnsongirl :hugs:

Yes hold out impatient, it's too early!
I'm going to leave it as long as I can before testing this month, well try to.

Going to see if my temps stay up.

No symptoms here :(

Hey ladies!

I'm on day 25 of a 30ish day cycle. Not sure how many DPO I am

I caved and have tested twice but got BFN's

My symptoms (and this is potentialy my 6th pregnancy) tell me otherwise tho....!

Hey ladies... well for symptoms I have swollen breast and back ache. Last night I also wanted something I hate eating.. *weird*. Been feeling really tired lately too.

How are you dolls doing today?

Nothing happening for me- don't think it's gonna be my month. Can't wait to test in a week!!

I'm not feeling much this morning..maybe a few cramps here and there and a few sharp back pains.....i'm feeling kinda like its not my month, if you look at my chart, i woke up 2.5 hrs to early this morning, couldn't sleep last night and i took my temp and it was at a 97.3 something, and then i finally fell back asleep and got up at 7:30 to take my normal time temp and it was like 97.8, so idk which one to go with...i used my 97.3 one cause i feel like that one is more accurate because i didn't sleep long before the 97.8 one...TMI but i also did a vaginal one at 7:30 just to see cause i was curious and it was 97.83....So which one do i use??

I'm not feeling much this morning..maybe a few cramps here and there and a few sharp back pains.....i'm feeling kinda like its not my month, if you look at my chart, i woke up 2.5 hrs to early this morning, couldn't sleep last night and i took my temp and it was at a 97.3 something, and then i finally fell back asleep and got up at 7:30 to take my normal time temp and it was like 97.8, so idk which one to go with...i used my 97.3 one cause i feel like that one is more accurate because i didn't sleep long before the 97.8 one...TMI but i also did a vaginal one at 7:30 just to see cause i was curious and it was 97.83....So which one do i use??

hmmmm...I'd go with the second one if it was me...

I want to cause that ones higher lol..but i don't wanna cheat bahaha...if thats cheating...idk i'm ready for next cycle hahaha

So here are my symptoms

1) huge xtreamly painful throbbing bb's! The veins are so very noticeable, looks like somone has drawn a map on each one!

2) weeing more. Wakeing to go during the night! Being desperate first thing in morn and needing to go almost every hour.... Normally I only go about 3 times in a day!

3) been off food.... Food tastes different.... Not enjoying my usual favourites Can't say any more than that really.

4) strange taste in mouth prob affects no. 3 above?

5) snotty nose.... Tmi sorry!

6) hightened smell..... I left some dishes in the sink to be washed up and when I returned a while later the smell made me heave....

...... Suspect symptoms don't ya think... I'm unsure as to when I OV'ed but AF is due on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->