1-2dpo! Who is with me

LadyAphrodity I'm super paranoid that I didn't pop an egg despite all the signs... I don't usually ovulate without meds, so it's got me worried. Hope we both have lil fertilized eggs bumping around in there! ;)

Doyle, good luck! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you'll get your rainbow baby this cycle!

Wanting here is to hoping honestly when they told me I had pcos I wasn't ovulating I could tell. I went on a clean eating diet and lost about 5 pounds I have my cheat days but I havd been working out 4-5 days a week doing t25 or just the gym and that had seem to help jump start my system. Honestly I have read that women with pcos who loose 5-10 PDs had helped them get more regular and pregnant!! I hope we have little beans growing I'm excited!!

Yes weight loss can make a huge difference! I lost 30 lbs while TTC #1 and saw an improvement in my response to the meds then. I fully believe my weight loss is the reason I ovulated this time. I did take soy isoflavones, but Clomid didn't work for me very well in the past.

I need to get back on the weight loss bandwagon though!

Good luck ladies..

I'm not going to test. Going to wait to see if AF shows or if not will test when I'm a couple days late. I'm a POAS addict but just get so sick of seeing bfn or getting a BFP and having a MC. Really hoping for this month. Hopefully being relaxed works. Fx xx

LadyAphrodity I'm super paranoid that I didn't pop an egg despite all the signs... I don't usually ovulate without meds, so it's got me worried. Hope we both have lil fertilized eggs bumping around in there! ;)

Doyle, good luck! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you'll get your rainbow baby this cycle!

Thank you Wanting, fxd you get your little bean this month too :flower:

:dust: to all of us ladies :hugs:

Right girls I have a problem! I didn't pee on my opk yesterday as the line had been getting fainter since it got dark (when I assumed I had ov'd) but my poas addiction needed something so I dipped in two diff brands of opk today haha and a preggo test! The more reliable one of my opk cheapy sticks had a really dark line today, i'm super confused! Yesterday was the only day we didn't DTD so now we are worrying we didn't catch it 3 days ago and possibly still to ovulate?? I bloody hate ovulation sticks grr. Anyway what is your advice just keep DTD and taking opks each day still?

Doyle x

Yeah just keep testing and bd-ing! Do you chart or temp?

Well I'm 4 dpo I think!

Super early symptoms are swollen glands behind my ear and sore boobs today! 10 days until I test!

Is anyone else going crazy? I am so impatient.

Today I am 3 DPO. Boobs hurt. & I've had a huge headache since Friday.

Also, big jump in temp today. Was 98.0-98.1 the past 3 days... Now I am 98.7. Hmm?

No symptoms for me just yet but last time I didn't till a 7dpo so here is to hoping lol I really could use the good news my job hunt sucks

Doyle, yes, I'd say keep testing and BDing just in case!

Don't really have any symptoms to speak of. Creamy CM, my boobs feel slightly tingly for lack of a better word. I'm tired today, but slept like crap last night so that's not unusual! I'm either 3-4 dpo and already dying to POAS!

Yeah just keep testing and bd-ing! Do you chart or temp?

No never did temps, weve been lucky each time as we got pregnant first month of trying with our little one using smep method and after I got my first period after having our son I got pregnant again so this is our first month of trying again since the last time wasn't a sticky bean so were just trying to go with the flow again/using opks to pinpoint ovulation just so ide know how many dpo I was. So aggravating these sticks, stupid internet cheapies, gonna blame it on that ha. Just keep bding and hope we are lucky and get our bfp this month, just so impatient want bfp now haha.

Doyle x

Someone is gonna have to help explain the CM stuff I dunno what I'm looking for :( but for 2 nights haven't been able to sleep maybe that's A symptom

I'm not sure there's anything specific you need to look for in the 2WW regarding CM. :shrug: I think that's one of those things that can differ from woman to woman. With my DS, I was on progesterone suppositories so couldn't distinguish between CM and leaky progesterone haha. :haha:

I don't even know what I'm looking for at all..: I feel like I'm missing some ovulation information :( I don't know anything about cervix or cm stuff and how to lokk

Oh! Well I'll try to explain what I know. You can check either by looking at your toilet paper after going to the bathroom or you can check internally by inserting a finger and kind of sweeping around your cervix. Sometimes it's hard to reach especially right around ovulation, but once you find it you'll know that's what it is. Around ovulation you should have CM that's an egg white consistency, that is stretchy, or watery that is really thin and slippery. EWCM is what you really want to see. Before ovulation you can have no CM, creamy CM which is white and lotiony, or sticky CM which is thick and sticky. Afterwards I believe it's typically creamy and some women get EWCM again close to AF returning.

I have a hard time telling much about my cervix, but around ovulation it should be soft, high, and open. Soft should feel like your lips whereas hard should feel more like the tip of your nose. After ovulation it becomes lower, harder, and closed again. It takes practice to figure out what your cervix feels like but it can give you a lot of information when you figure it out! Like I said though, I still have difficulty distinguishing things sometimes. :shrug:

4 DPO today. Boobs hurt like hell! Temp is still spiked.
Do you guys post at any other pregnancy/ttc forums?

this is my only forum currently i found it and havent left lol. No symptoms for me other than did not want to get out of bed after 10 hours of sleep lol.

snowbunnie- I've been stalking the May Month of Flowers thread and the May Sunflowers thread. Don't know it those are considered different forums or just different threads? Anyway, in the very first post of each of those threads they keep track of who is testing and who is getting a BFP, so it's fun and encouraging to watch some of the ladies have success.

No symptoms here (except for the make believe ones in my mind). 3dpo.

We are going to be visiting friends who just had major fertility treatments done on the weekend that I'm scheduled to poas. I'm so hopeful for her success and what a gift it would be if I got a BFP and we could have the experience together! aaaaaaahhhhh, trying not to stress!!

GreenJeans- Hoping you and your friend get to have the pregnancy experience together! It's fun to have someone IRL to be pregnant with!

I'm 5-6 dpo and this 2WW is taking forever!!!!! Still have creamy CM with some yellow. I wish I knew what my CM was like when I was pregnant with my son, but I was using progesterone suppositories so I never tried to check or anything. :shrug:

I have been super, super tired the last couple of days. Could be a symptom, could be my sleep deprivation built up and not improving after a few nights of good sleep, lol. :haha: I slept a full 8 hours the night before last, then last night slept from 9:30-7:30 and also took a nap with my DS for an hour and a half this morning!! I could honestly sleep some more! But after we eat lunch we have some errands to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->