1-2dpo! Who is with me

I have been exhausted lately couldnt drag myself out of bed but once i was awake couldnt really fall back asleep either :( its like insomnia mixed with exhaustion oh so fun. Also been craving coke have no idea if that is a symptom but since i hate coke it is deffinetly very odd indeed

Can I join? I'm 1dpo today and I'm not looking forward to this wait. I have a tendency to obsess and spend tons on pregnancy tests, so I'm determined to wait until atLEAST 10dpo.

Hold me to it! Last month I bought 25 Wondfo's on top of tons of Dollar Trees, First Response, etc.

The best test is first response early result they don't have evaps and can detect pregnancy up to 3 days before your period is due!!

I got a mean evap on a FRER last month. However it didn't show up until *after* the time limit. It still gave me hope, though. :(

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/THBVsMommy/Mobile%20Uploads/image-23.jpg

aww that sucks yea i have seen evaps show up after the time limit on alot of tests lol guess thats why the companies stress not to look at them after 10 min cause when it dries it can play tricks on us :( well try to keep you to the 10dpo thing lol i know the struggle

Yeah, it threw me for a loop because it was still less than 20 minutes after I took it. I got distracted and couldn't get back to the test within the time frame. I saw it and my heart started palpitating, but then my next was stark negative. :(

Anyways, a January baby would work out better for me anyways. If I had conceived last cycle, I would have been due on Christmas Day and I didn't want to be in the hospital while my two older children were stuck with family.

Yeah, it threw me for a loop because it was still less than 20 minutes after I took it. I got distracted and couldn't get back to the test within the time frame. I saw it and my heart started palpitating, but then my next was stark negative. :(

Anyways, a January baby would work out better for me anyways. If I had conceived last cycle, I would have been due on Christmas Day and I didn't want to be in the hospital while my two older children were stuck with family.

Hi guys after thinking I ovd either last Wednesday/Thursday due to my ov stick and then getting strong lines on Saturday/sunday after a faint line on Friday :shrug: and now bck to faint line ive either ovd when I thought or ide say Monday just gone, so i'm either 6/7dpo or 2dpo :dohh:. Got my ic's today so started testing with them, also took test yesterday but that was a 20miu and obv it's too soon for any tests but I can't help it haha.

I'm not symptom spotting this time, when I get pregnant from sperm meeting egg I get shattered, spotty and horrendous toothache but ive had all that anyway since I haven't shaken my virus yet and on going teeth probs since last pregnancy which im at the dentist for tomorrow so not looking too much into it, its hard to distinguish why.

Doyle x

I want to test :test: :brat:

I have a feeling I'm out though

Hi girls, well I just posted this in my other thread too but here goes...

I was going in the bath before bed and thought ooh my boobs look abit bigger so decided to do a test again (already tested this morning ha) and im sure theres hint of pink line coming through, im only 7dpo/8dpo now its after midnight lol and I know they say don't take it where theres steam so maybe that's why it was too wet to dry though proper?? Anyways i'm abit hopeful that could get a proper line in the morning probs not though haha. EE god drives you into a loopy woman this baby making business!

Pink1981 test! haha. How many days post ov are you? Ive got loads of tests in house and cost me pennies to buy so it's easy for me to say test and plus I have poas addiction haha.

Doyle x

Doyle!! That's great fx'd you get a positive in the morning someone else I talk to is 7dpo and got a positive test also!

My back hurts :( and I have been a lazy ass today my bed has been my friend and a heating pad. Also really want bacon and coffee tasted awful :(

Thanks girls, but it wasn't to be grrrr. BFN this morning boooooo. I knew I shouldn't have done test with all that steam but I couldn't help it, ive still got good feeling im pregnant but thinking too soon to tell yet, it's not over til the witch is here and with my longer cycles that isn't until the 21st so plenty of poas to come haha.

Doyle x

well I had my first ++opk on wed 30th and and ++ again on thursday 1st, all negative on Friday the 2nd I don't temp but when would you say I should count my dpo from?

I would go with the 1st, Emily. :)

3dpo here and no symptoms. I'm trying not to let that hinder my positivity, though, since my two other term pregnancies were symptom-less as well.

Ive been counting from the 2nd/3rd but bfn this morning for me I would either be 7/8dpo I know its early but just have a feeling this isn't my month x

I totally failed and tested lol bfn but not discouraged cause in only 7 dpo

Hi girls, well I just posted this in my other thread too but here goes...

I was going in the bath before bed and thought ooh my boobs look abit bigger so decided to do a test again (already tested this morning ha) and im sure theres hint of pink line coming through, im only 7dpo/8dpo now its after midnight lol and I know they say don't take it where theres steam so maybe that's why it was too wet to dry though proper?? Anyways i'm abit hopeful that could get a proper line in the morning probs not though haha. EE god drives you into a loopy woman this baby making business!

Pink1981 test! haha. How many days post ov are you? Ive got loads of tests in house and cost me pennies to buy so it's easy for me to say test and plus I have poas addiction haha.

Doyle x

I'm 8 dpo today, did an ic this morning and BFN

I tested with ic too,Its not nice that we all got bfns today but at the same time we are all 7/8 dpo so can go through it together until we all get our bfps :)

I tested with ic too,Its not nice that we all got bfns today but at the same time we are all 7/8 dpo so can go through it together until we all get our bfps :)

Definitely! Bring on the BFPs!!

Hi ladies can I join in please in 1 DPO today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back